Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistClan Plotting Page

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 8 Empty Re: MistClan Plotting Page

Post by Koilada Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:05 pm

UUUUGH, my computer BSOD'd on me while I was typing XP

Ehehe, it was nothing, just think of it as a late Christmas present <333

Well, you've already got Soya and Ice watching you, so that's a really good sign! lol
And Frosty commented on your sketches as well, as you saw <33

Just upload EVERYTHING
Like, even the Elevencat sketches, because everything you do is WOW and your DA needs some of your newer stuff up ;3;

Really? My DVDs do :O

And I'm excited for you to see them too, so I can FINALLY talk with you about them lol

Hehe, you've got incentive to work on her app now anyhow, so  Wink

Ah, alrighty. Well I'm open for whatever you want! You wrote her perfectly before, so I'm not worried about her being included, unless you wanted me specifically do do something? c:

http://wolftrek.deviantart.com/
Ew

Hm... Well WolfTrekkie isn't taken, and neither is WolfTrekk

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Eww, computer, why.  XP

Thank you so much aaaaagh I still can't believe you ;u;

Yes, I noticed a bunch of new watchers!  <3  Thanks for that, too.  XD

Okaaaayyyy I will XD

Yeah, pretty sure they don't >n>  Well, my season 7 is split into the two halves because part 2 was either just out or not quite out yet when I bought them, so I can understand that, sort of?  But 5 and 6 dun have any excuses.  XD

Yush, FINALLY.  XD

Yes, that I do.  >u<

I've written/am going to write a couple other small parts for her, but I wasn't sure how she'd react to the battle thing, and I kinda ran out of things to say with he tribute, so I figured it'd be best if I at least asked.  xD  And I don't know her backstory well enough to finish the pup thing, so.  *shrugs*  If you'd like I can post the parts on the WotS Discussion for you to see?

Ah, they don't have any deviations - that's why they didn't show up on the search.  XP  Boooo.  Why do people join and not post anything, anyway?   Tongue
WolfTrekkie might work.  Or I guess I could just do WolfTrek4194.  *shrugs*  Suppose I'll just have to think about it.  *sighs*  xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Cute

My season 7 is cut in half too, ut Part B had The Snowmen on it, so? XD

Hmm... give me the low-down on the battle, and I'll tell you how she'd react c:

And sure - go ahead and post them. I need to start RPing here again anyway XD

Because they're jerks? IDK XD

In my opinion, I'd go with WolfTrekkie, if only because numbers kind of make things look.... Messy. I don't know, but things just look better when you don't have numbers in your name XD

Wolf-Trek isn't taken either, if you don't mind hyphens XD
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Huh...  Well, I guess that's one less point for the Americans.  Again.  XD

Well, basically Chayton has Keinan pinned and is about to kill him, and Mali sees and comes to help.  xD  I posted everything on the WotS page~

Yes.  Yes you do.  XD

I mean, they could at least favorite stuff. That person's done nothing. XP
Dangit fake WolfTrek you ain't the real WolfTrek I'M THE REAL WOLFTREK.  *shoves aside*
Also kicking myself because if I'd just gone with WolfTrek three years ago I wouldn't be having this problem right now XP
Yeah, true.  WolfTrekkie does have a nice ring to it, though I like WolfTrek because it doesn't 100% imply a connection to Star Trek - it could also just be a wolf on a journey.  xD
I was thinking about that, too.  I'm not crazy about having a hyphen but it might have to do.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:56 am

_(:3 7)_

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:54 pm

.... Hwat??? XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 am

COME LAY WITH ME SON
-shot-

Nah, whatcha up to? XD

Also Mali would probably react similarly to how she did last time? Try to talk him down before getting into a brawl, except with a bit of shock and terror at his little heel-turn ono

Aaaalso, when do you think you'll have Lera's app up? We're going to do the Dags/Vry confrontation soon and we'd like to have Lera in before that, since it's a big part of her getting sick of the fighting in the first place ouo

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:50 pm

... *Runs away* XD

Not much. My depression's ramped up again (ugh... ;-; ) so I haven't been able to do much art, and I've been super moody and isolating myself. Not fun. Not sure what's wrong, since I was feeling a little better - seems like every time a med seems to be helping a little, it lasts for a couple weeks and then I relapse. Really getting tired of it. I just wish something would work. T_T

Alright. Well, we'll see if I have the gumption to try and write something out myself, unless you want to partner up, lol.

Aaaah well, I did sketch up a thing, but it wasn't very good, so I might redo most of it. I'll see what I can do to start working on it again and get it done. If all else fails I have another full-body sketch I could line and clean up, I suppose.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Cooooollllleeeeegeee  Doh!

Aaah, that sucks. Have you tried larger doses? I hope you feel better soon ;o;

I'm sorry for not being around much, I feel horrid for continuingly ditching you ;n;
You really should start talking to me on Skype, because I have that with me during college and we can talk during my breaks/class, like I do with others. I don't always have this tab up, and when my PC is shut down, I usually forget to load it back up :c

Maybe, but I'm kind of tight on writing time, lol. I don't even have time to reply to my ARPGs, let along the much longer stuff I usually write for WotS/Clan XD

It would be lovely if you can, but don't push yourself c:
It's just that we're months behind schedule and we'd like to get this plot rolling, lmao.

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 am

Ewww, college. xD

Yeah, it does. T_T I think I might be at the max dose for this one? Not sure - I'm seeing my psychiatrist next week. We'll see what she says. *sighs*

Aww, that's alright. *pats* I know you've been busy. X3 I'll look you up on Skype, though - maybe tomorrow (well... later today... It's 5:30 in the morning right now and I really need to go to bed... xD). I've thought about it before, but I haven't wanted to bug you or anything. xD

Ah, yeah. Well, I guess we'll just see what happens, then. I can't finish it up until we complete that one bit, anyway, so I might just wait. xD

I've been working on it a bit the last few days. I finished the linework tonight and got the base color blocked in. So about halfway there, I guess. Need to finish her written bio, too, though. ^^
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Aah, that sucks. Hopefully you'll find a drug that works ;n;
Desvenlafaxine is working fine for me. Stops the attacks and soothes the depression, but doesn't stop the general anxious feeling though, lol.

DOOO IIIIT
Lol, bug me. Everyone does. Skype is like, my main form of online contact now. Friends talking to me is hardly considered "bugging" XD

Alrighty c:

Ooh, can I has a spoiler? o3o

I'll give you a spoiler too:
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 8 Cuddlebug_by_koilada-dawu2vb
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 8 Dsfdsd_zpsjsr2ew4z

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Never forget the time Jack made "Geordie" cry at Ten and Rose's wedding
lol
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 8 Screenshot-96_zps80bf6fed
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:00 am

so, after going through 2 laptops and 4 mobile phones...I'm here! *shot*

so I tried reading through either of the roleplay pages (for WotS and Mistclan) and I can't read either one. the formatting is showing up just as written instead of actually formatting the page... :/
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:26 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -is shot too-

Hmm... Well, I'm not sure what to make of that-- OH. I think I might know what the problem is! When we were first settling in after the WCF closed we were having trouble with getting the HTML to work, and Sou figured out that we had to turn an option on in our profiles. Just go to Profile, Preferences, and make sure "Always allow HTML" is checked as Yes. (Also make sure the same option for BBCode is checked, too, though I don't recall having to do that). Hopefully that'll help! :D

EDIT: So I just checked out your charrie page and I'l drop this here to hopefully help you out a bit lol. I posted it at Stuff's Happening a while back but it's kind of a text wall so I'll put it here, too xD

---------------------------------------------------

ME: Well, in any case, when you're ready, we've started up at both WotS and MistClan, though I'm not sure where you'd like to start with MistClan. I was wondering if perhaps you'd be amiable for Sandpelt to mentor Hawkpaw? And I presume we're still doing the EagleShadow thing, right? Shadow's not free right at the moment, 'cause he has to commit a murder (lol) but we could start that once that bit is through, if you'd like.

YOU: whew, just finished a math test. I might be getting a new job either at the library or as a math tutor. so mistclan is the one I tried to get in on with the power cats, right? I can barely remember, but I am still interested. I'd have to get back into it a bit, lol

and as for WotS, it's been horrendously long, I don't know that I could remember what any of my wolves were doing, even if I only have like, two XD

ME: That's good - I hope that works out!

Yup xD Well, you were considering joining PersoClan, back on the WCF (which was run by Moon) but since she's not here and didn't want to move to an unofficial site (:C) I started up MistClan so we could continue with our plans over at Perso. Basically, we discussed having Eaglefeather get lured in by Shadowstep (my Mastercat... xD) because she thought that she was seeing visions of him in the water (but he was just sitting on a branch overhead), and eventually she gets pregnant and has Kestrelflight. Eventually she escapes from Shadow, or something, and he goes about raising Kestrel by himself (lol good luck with that Shadow you'd be a terrible father), telling her all sorts of bad things about the Clan (he's organized a rebel group of sorts of outsiders who hold ill will toward the Clan and is planning an uprising eventually, but for now is just picking off any stray Clan cats that he can). She was going to join the Clan eventually as a medicine cat, I think?

For WotS, I think the only thing we had planned involving your characters was that Mikira develops feelings for Keinan because he looks so much like her old mate, but he doesn't share the feelings because she looks like his now-deceased mate, Fala, and he's kinda afraid of her xD Kalake and Akamai are still in the mountains with their pups and adopted the abandoned pup, Chirin (who happens to be Mikira's son, but nobody knows this, even Mikira), and they're getting ready to head back down into the valley with all the pups *Ari, Aska, Kahili, and Chirin) because winter is coming. The other two are Kali and Sihti, who don't really have any immediate plans (though Sihti is obviously going to become mates with Laiko, eventually - after a near-death experience and stuff... I've got it all planned out LOL). Kali I think needs some sort of direction for the future, though, because she's sort of becoming a fifth wheel xD Laiko and Sihti just met up with Elskan, Kali, and Muri yesterday (in-roleplay) and are waking up to head out on a new adventure~

EDIT: OLD PERSO PLANS AND STUFF.

You: the best way I can see this is having eaglefeather as a clan cat that got lured away by shadowstep (come to the dark side, we have cookies) and then stuff and tada, kestrel. that is, if you're comfortable at all with him being a father. I dunno, that could be one of his schemes, try to train her to be evil like him.

Sou: Speaking of Shadowstep, we never did make it solid whether he was Cloud and Watertail's son or not. Moving Bubble's age a month wouldn't harm anything. What was it we said? She would've lost him in a storm and he could've been Root, who was just a placeholder kit who only existed to make the litter three and was absorbed into irrelevance after.
If he was then Kestrel would have a connection to my charries by default, lelelel.

Me: ...*Facepalms* You just want to be the Master's daughter, don't you? :P xD
Well... Hmm... It's a bit tricky with Shadowstep, because I actually (for once xD) have most of his future planned out, including his death. I'm not sure if you would want to have all this play out in-roleplay, or have it already have happened, but at this point, the band of outsiders (including Shadowstep, who's now their leader) is a pretty big thing within the Clan - I'm not sure why Eaglefeather would go out and be wooed by him, or why he would woo her in the first place, seeing as he's keen on killing any Clan cat he can get his claws on. xD Also, there's the problem with the fact that cats aren't allowed outside the camp at this time without at least one other cat to go along with them.
(To Sou) Lol, maybe XD I never did decide on that, either. Of course, if he is, then I'm not sure how anyone would find out about it, unless he came across Cloud and she recognized him somehow. xDD

You: so, who are all of the various fandom charries, just so I can figure out how mine could fit?
ooh, is there a rory cat? because I could totally retool sandpelt to be rory, that would actually give him a personality to go off of. he's a bit admittedly cardboard at the moment...XD plus the fur colour would match, lol
so, I had another thought. eaglefeather's power could be water, and some random skill, doesn't much matter, but when she's young she thinks she has the omen one, and one day she's looking at a pool or something and she sees shadowstep and thinks it's a sign when really he was in a tree above her being silent and creepy and so she decides to go out and find him. and that solves kestrel's ability, she'd have the same as him, but way, way weaker.

Me: The only fandom charries here are Shadowstep, Sunwhisker, and Stormfall xD Shade's Crowstar and Foxkit are based on a couple of Naruto characters, I think, too. But only personality-wise. Shadow, Sun, and Storm are mostly just personality-based, too (and appearance-based, of course); their histories are far less complex than Laiko, Elskan, and Nakhoda's - though they were born as outsiders. They came to the Clan at around five moons of age.
A Rory character would be humorous, though... lol.
Hmm, that might work. xD But again, would this happen in-roleplay, or would it have already happened/Kestrel already have been born?

You: it would have happened a while ago- kestrel would be at least 5 or 6 months old, or older, whatever would make the most sense. you could always have him kill eaglefeather she's kind of the placeholder here but obviously after kestrel's born and weaned.

Sou: I said by default, I didn't say they'd know, unless, of course, he runs into Cloud and she recognises him (you know what they say about how a mother never forgets their kid's face, plus there's the added bonus of scent)
It would have to be Cloud, though, Water could also, but it'd be a stretch because he didn't know the other kits for as long. Bubble is a no-no because she was brought to the clan before she even opened her eyes. Flower could also, though, since she was with Cloud and her brother.
I needed a reason for Flower (and Cloud and Skitter) to come to the clan, anyhow, and that just gave me an idea. Originally it was going to be Skitter was sick and she and Cloud didn't have the know-how to heal him, but what if Shadow sought her out and tried to get her (or just her son, Skitter), to join the band, but she's iffy on the idea because Skitter's only a youngin' and she doesn't want him put in danger, but Shadow's super persistent so Flower goes to Cloud, super worried for Skitter's life and she begs her to take them to Water's clan?
I think we said we'd bypass the abandonment thing by Shadow getting lost in a storm and his waiting and waiting for Cloud to find him but she never did he took as her abandoning him.

Me: (To You) Ah, alright. That would work out better, I think, then. Maybe Darkwind could have influenced Shadow to seek out a mate, or something, since Darkwind himself was trying to influence Nightsong to join the band...
(To Sou) Oooh, that could be good~ Yeah, I like that idea. We should totally do that XD Alright, yeah, I like that. Let's do that, then. And we'll have Shadow be the long-lost Root.

You: anything to make the outsiders stronger...and it probably wouldn't have been hard to sway shadow's decision if eagle tracked him down and was like 'yes here I am starclan sent me to find you' and all. but she'd realise her mistake at some point (she's quite naive, but not foolish) and would try to stop their evil schemes, resulting in her just not coming back to the nest for kestrel one day...and I don't imagine shadowstep's a good father...XD

Sou: Yus plot
We have plot-liftoff X3
Root tho
Cloud's naming skills are on point XD

Me: Yeah, that would work, I think. xD Oh, so Kestrel would be with the outsiders, then? Lel, well, that should be interesting...
Yeah, I imagine he'd probably have been a bit disgruntled when she was born - he hadn't quite planned for that, just a mate, or something. XD
...Lol... Shadow's got so much backstory and quite a bit of future story, too - and yet I've hardly played him at all... XD His POV has probably only been in maybe 10 posts or so... XD
(To Sou) Well yes, - I wasn't including him because he's not planned yet XD
*Makes rocket noises* XD
Why's that? xDD He's the root of all evil lel x'D

You: not permanently, she's not evil. she would want to go to the clan at some point and she'd probably wind up with her uncle, sandpelt. (problem is she's always been a med cat and I don't know what to do with her lol)

Darkwind, Crowstar, and Foxkit are no longer a part of the roleplay - they were Shade's characters, and he isn't here (;-; ) - but the rest still stands, I think. We were going to play everything out this time 'round, though, I believe, if you're alright with that?

EDIT: OH, and the outsider group here is completely unknown at this point in time, which would make Eagle getting lured in a lot more believable. No one even knows Shadow is still alive at this point. Though, there is a rule that no cat can go out alone, due to all the mysterious deaths... but we could fudge it and say that Eagle snuck out because she needed some alone time, or something? xD

--------------------------------------------------

i think we talked about your charries a bit on this page, too - lemme go see~

Yuppers, there's a bit of stuff on the second page of this topic, mostly about Sand's powers~ ouo
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8