Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so stuff's happening

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

so stuff's happening Empty so stuff's happening

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:15 pm

...and I need to tell you about it. my new roommates moved in last saturday. one of them has a 4 month old lab/dane mix puppy. since moving in this mutt has left presents on the carpet (several each day), peed, tried to eat shadow's food, eaten the trash, and torn up the carpeting.

I went to the office today to ask why my other new roommate wasn't told that there were two dogs in the flat since the law requires the office to notify the tenants. they said they ddin't know but they can't do anything about service dogs, as I should know. well, here's the issue. abby isn't a service dog. definitely not yet, and by temperment unlikely ever to be. her mama's not helping with training and left her behind two nights in a row, going on a third, tonight, resulting in me pupsitting to prevent further damage to the flat. she isn't feeding her the proper food (the poor pup has yet to pass anything solid, shall we say) and just isn't controlling or caring for her really well or indeed much at all. I hate to have to turn her in but if she did claim abby as a service dog when she's not it's a federal offence.

...thoughts? I guess?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

so stuff's happening Empty Re: so stuff's happening

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:55 pm

:O The title scared the heck outta me at first; I was worried about you. That sure sounds like a tricky situation, though, wow. I'd hate to give you the advice to turn her in, given the fact that if she has to give the puppy over to a shelter, things... might not turn out well for the dog... but at the same time, you can't be expected to take care of a puppy, and if she's breaking the law that's not good, of course. And on top of that, it doesn't sound as if she's caring for the dog properly. That's a difficult situation... but it might be best for everyone involved if you report her. I dunno.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:11 pm

the pup's asleep in the crook of my legs right now, waiting for her owner to get back. and yes, I'm on my bed. X.x I have an 8 AM class tomorrow but I don't think i can sleep.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm

Aww, wow. I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this. That sucks. :C I'm guessing she doesn't have a kennel to sleep in?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:28 pm

oh, of course not. she has the most pathetic bed, too. it's not even as nice as a people pillow. shadow's just got a crate pad but at least it's memory foam. I hope she sleeps, she's getting fidgety again.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Aww, poor thing. Well, hopefully you both can get some sleep. :C
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:53 pm

yeah, I think i had better try to. I have to get to class tomorrow and I've lost enough time as it is. g'night.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:29 pm

G'night! And good luck!
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:28 pm

GAAAH it's been forever since I've gotten to be on anywhere! college is a killer. the roommate issue got resolved (she got evicted and the dog with her) and since then I've just been trying to catch up on my work. and I've started a second job now, so that's fun. I finally got some time, so I hope you guys get on and see this. I want to get working on that clan!!
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:01 am

Yaaaay you're finally back! Wow! Glad to hear your roommate problem got resolved - hope she starts taking better care of her dog.  >.<  Two jobs doesn't sound fun, but I suppose it's a good thing in some ways.  xD  But yeah, I really wanna get things started, too - I've been missing you guys so much.  ;n;  Hopefully Sou comes back on soon.  I know she was having some internet issues, so maybe that's why she hasn't been on.  Anyway, yeah.  At least we can get Hermits started up again.  <3
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:52 pm

soo...I thought maybe we could use this thread to discuss life stuff and plot stuff, just as an OOC thread more or less?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Yeah, we could do that~  ouo  Anything in particular you'd like to talk about?

I sort of talked about the future plots for Hermits over there, but I think I'll go back and search around the past roleplay docs to make sure I'm up-to-date with all the stuff we'd planned within those plots.  I'll share what I learn here when I find anything.  :3

EDIT:  *Browses old TARDIS page*  Hmm... Well, I haven't found anything yet, but I did rediscover myself complaining about the time my computer randomly decided to stop wanting to open Word... and then even more randomly started to work with it again a few months later... lmao what even is my computer.

...Also this.  "Sorry for that major poof, there - computer decided to spontaneously turn itself off on me.  Twice.  -_-  And then it requested to do some sort of system search for error stuff, and I don't even know, but it took FOREVER, only to tell me to contact Microsoft because it didn't know how to fix... whatever problem it was having.  e.e"  I'm laughing so hard - all I'm finding is stuff about my computer being a ditz x'''D

Alright, FINALLY found what I was looking for.  xD

You: so, how are we going to do this next bit in the roleplay? or do you have any other ideas for things you want to do with them?
Me: I'm not sure - I always imagined she'd be rather stubborn about it and keep trying to push herself on him, even after she knows he's married, but I'm not sure that really fits her character anymore. xD
Well... I had the park  idea, where the other moms are all semi-swooning over John because he's a far more hands-on, present dad than any of their husbands are (poor John - all this attention.  He'd probably cower behind Rose at that after going through the Melissa thing XD), and the thing later on where he and the kids are stolen away by some crazy aliens bent on experimenting on them, or something (the event my picture was based off of xD).
You: yeah, melissa's demonstrated character doesn't fit with pursuing him, but then again, she hasn't been rejected yet- that can change people, especially when they're desperate. and he probably would cower from the other moms   lol
it'll be fun doing the alien thing (are you ever going to sketch maggie in? she's still a blob, poor lil thing! XD) and I'm starting to think we need something with just rose, like we had the alien thing at torchwood with just john- something that would be dangerous, potentially life-threatening, but she figures her way out of (don't want a damsel in distress, she never was)  ((On a side note, Maggie's still a blob XD))
Me: Yeah, that's what I thought - doesn't really fit with what we've seen of her yet.  But if you can figure out a way to do it, by all means, let's torture him.     And yeah, he totally would.  XD  He probably wouldn't have before, but after the Melissa incident...  *Hides behind Rose and peers out fearfully*  XD
It totally will xD  Of course, the aliens will have some sort of power/shielding that prevents the TARD/IS from landing in it, for extra fun, so Rose, the Torchwood team, and the Time Lord trio will have to work together to figure out another way on board.  
Meanwhile, the aliens have no comprehension of paternal affection/protection/instinct/whatever, so they put John in with the kids, thinking he won't try and protect them, and then have a heck of a time trying to do anything with them because he just goes Cujo on them whenever they try  
And yeah, I was thinking we should do something with Rose like that.  Not sure what, though.  Maybe I'll think of something.  xD
You: oh, I know exactly how to do it...
...I'm having a thought, here, Barbosa spot. what if the aliens that take them are the same ones from the ship they found out was from the always-invaded planet? that could be cool.
we'll think of something for her, but the real question is how to do it with her being out and john staying at home? it almost probably wouldn't be work-related. it could be more of a spa day and something goes wrong and she saves herself and other people and john just sees it on the news and can't go running to the rescue because of the kids...
Me: ...I look forward to it... xD
Ooh, that could be good, yeah.  It'll be a little while, though, since the twins should be a bit older - at least toddling around on their feet a bit.
Ah, that could be good.  He sends her out on a relaxing day, then everything goes wrong.  He'd probably sense something, too, through their link, but maybe she'd block him out because she's focused on too many other things, and just be anxious the entire time.  xD
Jackie could also go with her - a mother/daughter spa day thing.  That might add some amusement.  xD  But she doesn't have to.  I'd be playing the invading aliens (or whatever XD), I would suppose (or at least some of them), so I probably wouldn't want to juggle Jackie, too.  xD
You: eh, I wouldn't look forward to it too much...XD
well, I mean, maybe not the exact same ship, but one from the same species, probably sent out once they narrowed down which planet the 'space junk' landed on. or, maybe the junk wasn't at all, and it was a disguised probe, so they come back in 6 to 8 months to collect it and decide from the readout that john and his family are the most worth studying.
probably leave jackie out. that would be a bit much, and I don't know if rose would actually consider that a relaxing day, hanging out with mum. I know I wouldn't, but she was a lot closer with jackie than I am with my mum. we'd have to pick/design an alien there, too.
Me: Yeah, that sounds good.
True.  xD  It was just a brief thought.  Probably would be best to leave her out.  As for the aliens... well.  XD
You: it has to have some sort of explosion at the end, so she can either be hurt or be in shock and gets to the house after it all and explains everything looking pretty much all right then just collapses and john has to catch her and make sure she's okay. and even if you just went with shock you could have blood on her or something that wasn't hers but neither of them know that so john would panic worse.
ooh okay
I'm seeing a restaurant, eating before the spa day, nice place, probably michelin star, dozens of gas stoves, the works
aliens show up and cut the power because that's what you do
the cooks shut off the stoves but not the gas line
big confrontation, etc. people may or may not be killed, depending on the aliens.
rose stands up to them and defuses/scares off/calls torchwood on the invaders
invaders are gone, power's back
power turns the pilot lights on the gas stoves back on
accidental explosions all over london, including the restaurant she's still nearby to
but she makes it home okay, running on adrenaline still ( a skill from her travels with the Doctor, no doubt)
comes home and collapses into john's arms
thoughts?
Me: Ooh, yeah, all that sounds good.  It'd take all of John's willpower not to just rush down, though.  I can see him calling Theta/Lucian/Mikra and just taking off on foot xD  So we'll have to come up with some way to keep him at the house.  Or just keep him from suspecting anything.   xD
You: I figured it would probably be on the news, but they don't usually watch the news, and jackie (being nosy) usually does and finds out first and calls john not knowing rose is in london and tells him to turn on the telly because there's aliens in london but by the time he finds out and sees what's going on it's pretty much over so there's no time to react.
...and if we really want to torture him, have the camera crew for the news catch the explosion and he doesn't know whether rose was there or not- if they used an EMP-like device to knock out power it could mess with the mental link they have too, since brains are still run on electricity...and he might not miss the tiny bit of link they always have until he's looking for it and it's gone.

So if we're going to do the park thing next, like you suggested at the WCRF (the conversation of which I posted at Hermits, like I said), we don't really have much planned out except that he the moms swoon over him and he gets nervous because Melissa problem and now he's kinda freaked out that all the ladies are falling for him x'D  We could start that on the same day we're on right now - have them go out for a walk to the park once Maggie's done eating and the boys are awake.  That should work fairly well, unless you have another idea.

EDIT 2: Fixing the alignment to left. Because it's annoying me. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:48 pm

all right, details! I love details!

because details are going to be able to get me back into this plotline when I have such a complicated one with my other rp/making a fanfic out of said rp. I still have to write chapters 30-32+ this week. yikes. I think I'll have to read back on the old posts you sent me ages ago to refresh how things rolled here, or I'm gonna keep getting it mixed up with my other one. I have three kids there, too- an older girl (that one's adopted though) and a set of "Irish twin" boys. but the girl, Rin, is pregnant again. and we couldn't handle more kids here, I don't think *nervous laugh*

I can't wait to do this stuff! curse it for being the busy season for me! I thought this would be vacation time, you know, but instead I have to find a new apartment and do TONS of paperwork...bleh. Sick as long as I can get through the next 3ish weeks, I should survive...
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Boooo, page locked up and deleted what I'd written.  Tongue

Yaaay details~  xD

Ah, yeah, I can imagine that would be tricky to juggle, especially with kids in both.  xD  But yeeeeaaaah...  I dun think John and Rose need to have any more kids...  As it is, Matthew was unplanned.  x'D

Me neither!  It's hard waiting, but I'm still just glad you're back xD  If you can only post once or twice a week for now, that's alright~  Still trying to get back in touch with Sou for the others...  Hopefully she's still interested... :C  Hang in there, anyway - things'll slow down a bit eventually!

EDIT:  ...Why does nearly every love song remind me of JohnRose in one way or another?  ;~~;  ...Why am I even listening to this to begin with...?  xD  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPHAz5sM89g

EDIT 2:  Was going through some more stuff and found this for the future aliens kidnapping plot:

You: well, that created the random idea that one of the traps they have makes old injuries sort of unheal from the outside inward- so john's bullet wounds would open up and bleed, but the internal damage wouldn't come back, since it's not meant to kill, just weaken.
Me: Oh, the creepy kidnapping aliens have traps?  That's a good idea~  XD  I like~
You: yeah, and it wouldn't hurt the kids because they don't have scars, just john and rose- her wrists would start to bleed.

Just a little thing, but I think it's a really good idea xD  Initially, I think it would just be John and the kids, but then they capture Rose when she (and the others from Torchwood and probably the Time Lords) is trying to get them back.  Maybe they put her in a cell next to John and the kids, and John finds a loose bar and manages to bust it so she can be with them.  xD

Also had the thought earlier that perhaps it's a bit earlier than we'd said - maybe late September instead of November (which actually makes more sense with the timeline, having gone back and reread the last bit of the roleplay) - and we could start off the ginger ale mini-plot on their anniversary (I believe we said they got married on the 23rd - the autumnal equinox).  We've never done their anniversary before, and I thought it would be funny/cute if John got all playfully romantic and brought Rose some roses and maybe cornily sang a romantic song for her or something.  xD  Then they could stay up late watching a rom-com or something and, having gone to the store earlier to get the roses and stuff for a special dinner and spied the ginger ale - and deciding to experiment, having gotten the curiosity for it from his experiments with Melissa - gets that as well, starts drinking it, doesn't feel any effects for it but really likes it and so winds up drinking the entire pack.  And then it all hits him at once in a delayed effect.  xDD

EDIT 3:  Lol, I just realized that you came back on the 5th.  John's birthday.  xD  Also that I forgot his birthday again.  Dangit, Spotty.  I told myself I was gonna remember it this year so I could inwardly wish 'im a happy birthday.  *cries*  xD

EDIT 4:  ...I'mma just keep editing this until someone comes along and sees it.  XD

I was reading back on old-old posts today (back on the first page, when it was Bored # 2... <3) and had the thought that John hasn't had a temper flare-up in a while, since he's so mild-mannered with Rose and the kids.  We should do something that ticks him off at some point.  xD  Maybe have him have to meet with the head of UNIT, or something - we haven't had that happen since the very beginning, and it was supposed to happen a couple times a year, if I recall correctly.  Maybe he could make some rude crack about Rose's continued absence because she's stuck at home with kids, and John just straight-up tells him off for it.  xD

EDIT 5:  LOL, I was just sitting on my bed braiding my hair (just took a shower) with my bedroom door cracked, and Friends is on in the living room, and I happened to catch Chandler say, "I'm not good at advice.  Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" and remembered that, ages back, on the WCF, you'd mentioned that as a possible siggie quote.  I totally forgot it was a Chandler quote.  xD  Chandler is awesome, though.  Chandler is the best Friend.  lol

EDIT 6:  "There was a 15-minute line at the buffet table, and when I finally got up there, I slipped on a giant booger!"  x'''DDD

EDIT 7:  Had the thought earlier that perhaps, when Maggie keeps having recurring nightmares about being stolen away by the bad men, John could eventually do a thing where he creates a mental link between her and himself and Rose, and he and Rose could walk in that memory with her and reassure her and that could be like a therapeutic thing which would soothe the nightmares.  *shrug*

EDIT 8:  LOL, I was just watching a video on YouTube and happened to glance at the comments, and spotted a commenter called "A machine that goes DING!", who has a description that says, "It's a machine that goes Ding." and an avatar of Ten that says, "KEEP CALM and get a machine that goes Ding".  Proof  I am so on board with this.   lol

EDIT 9: Hehe, was just reading back on the first part of the Bored page and found this:

You:  rose let go of john's hand, then embraced him, laying her chin on his shoulder with a little difficulty because of his height.
"it's okay, I know you were just trying to protect me," she said with a little amusement. "I've just never seen you that...cross...before, and it scared me a bit."
     Me:  John hugged her tight, giving a sigh of relief.  "I saw the look in your eyes...  You've never looked at me that way before..." he murmured sadly.  "Don't be scared of me...  I could never hurt you, Rose... Never... I promise..."
     You:  (that statement is making me want to put them in a situation where it looks like he'll have to hurt her somehow... so evil)

...Another possible idea for the future...  Devil

EDIT 10:  Was going through some old pics and found this LMAO.

so stuff's happening Tumblr_l70l290Dcy1qc6xeao1_500

Four and Ten, though.  X'''D
Eleven's is hilariously ridiculous, Six looks like he's dying, Seven looks like he's cringing at Six's dying, and Nine's is apparently a sexy face gone horribly wrong.  x''D

And this.

so stuff's happening Tumblr_l9zseiMbrh1qc6xeao1_1280

"Yes, come, child - I have candy!  >8D"

This looks like an awkward, badly-timed school photo, or something.  xD

so stuff's happening Tumblr_l6qw2btaZc1qc6xeao1_1280

EDIT 11: Seven sees what you're doing.  Seven disapproves of your actions.

so stuff's happening Tumblr_m6uxm1efEN1qc6xeao1_500

His lip, though.  x'''D

so stuff's happening Tumblr_m4prwvHcDF1qc6xeao1_400

...I didn't know Matt's eyes could get that big...  Looks like he's seen some serious crud  xDD

so stuff's happening Tumblr_ls5v2vIuup1qc6xeao1_1280

IIIIII DOOOOOOOONNN'T KNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

so stuff's happening Tumblr_lq61sqpGxJ1qc6xeao1_1280

...If you can't tell, I'm really bored.  xDD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:09 am

jeez, spot, I'm sorry

I FORGOT THE LINK
LIKE IT WAS GONE WHEN I GOT A NEW COMPUTER
I ONLY JUST REMEMBERED WHAT TO LOOK UP TO FIND IT AGAIN
OKAY
OKAY XD

I also started school and moved and have been having major malfunctions with both, I'm sorry...
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:51 am

Onoes that's not good XD
LOL that's alright, I figured you were really busy with stuff~
Funnily enough, the thought that perhaps your computer had died and you'd lost the link had crossed my mind a few months ago before you came back in July LOL
A new computer, though? That's awesome~ OuO

Ew, malfunctions are no fun. XP Hopefully the malfunctions stop soon.

I've been talking with Sou recently and she expressed interest in possibly starting Shards of Time up again. so next time I talk to her I'll try and nudge her a bit because that RP was going to be so awesome <3
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:02 pm

YOOOOOOOO
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:52 pm

YO YO YO WHASSSUUUUUUUPPP

I have SOOOO many characters in MistClan now lmao. The count's up to 31, having added Finchflight, Coyotestride and Craneflight (Niles and Frasier at the moment), Martin ("Yote and Crane's father, who maaay drop in later because their interactions are amazing XD), and Minnowleap and Creeksong (decided to dump them in as well 'cause why the heck not I'm adding everyone else lmao), though none of these guys are with the Clan yet and will come in at some as-of-yet undetermined time. Finch will probably come in pretty soon, but I'm not sure about everyone else.
But MY GOD SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE MORE CHARACTERS IN MISTCLAN THAN I DO IN WOTS? WOW, Spotty, get ahold of yourself. X'D
I'm blaming you for this Sou you talked me into it LOL

On a completely unrelated note, is anyone else having trouble with the reply boxes? The quick reply box for me is a really dark shade of brown/gray and doesn't have the options at the top anymore, and the full reply has no options and is stuck in editor's mode. Has been for the past several days. I've tried it on both my browsers and it does the same things for both. No idea if it's just my computer being weird (...again... xD) or if it's happening to everyone. I can barely see what I'm typing right now, lmao.

Also, the post I made at MistClan the other night is stuck in italics. When I preview it it looks completely fine, but once it's posted, it's all italicized and I can't figure out why. .-. Another glitch? Or am I missing some bit of coding I accidentally screwed up that's somehow effecting the post but not the preview? Probably the latter, since everything else I've posted seems to be fine, but. xD I'll have to take a look at it again.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 am

oh dear...
life is hard
I lost my job
but I've been writing
I have a patreon
there's a fire an hour's drive from my house
life is interesting right now
I'm really sorry I havent' been on in ages, I kept meaning to get on weeks ago and haven't been able to!
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Onoes that's terrible! O: I hope things get better!

Seems like there're a lot of natural disasters going on lately. All I hear about is the hurricane down in Florida. XP

Well, in any case, when you're ready, we've started up at both WotS and MistClan, though I'm not sure where you'd like to start with MistClan. I was wondering if perhaps you'd be amiable for Sandpelt to mentor Hawkpaw? And I presume we're still doing the EagleShadow thing, right? Shadow's not free right at the moment, 'cause he has to commit a murder (lol) but we could start that once that bit is through, if you'd like.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:59 pm

whew, just finished a math test. I might be getting a new job either at the library or as a math tutor. so mistclan is the one I tried to get in on with the power cats, right? I can barely remember, but I am still interested. I'd have to get back into it a bit, lol

and as for WotS, it's been horrendously long, I don't know that I could remember what any of my wolves were doing, even if I only have like, two XD
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:41 pm

That's good - I hope that works out!

Yup xD Well, you were considering joining PersoClan, back on the WCF (which was run by Moon) but since she's not here and didn't want to move to an unofficial site (:C) I started up MistClan so we could continue with our plans over at Perso. Basically, we discussed having Eaglefeather get lured in by Shadowstep (my Mastercat... xD) because she thought that she was seeing visions of him in the water (but he was just sitting on a branch overhead), and eventually she gets pregnant and has Kestrelflight. Eventually she escapes from Shadow, or something, and he goes about raising Kestrel by himself (lol good luck with that Shadow you'd be a terrible father), telling her all sorts of bad things about the Clan (he's organized a rebel group of sorts of outsiders who hold ill will toward the Clan and is planning an uprising eventually, but for now is just picking off any stray Clan cats that he can). She was going to join the Clan eventually as a medicine cat, I think?

For WotS, I think the only thing we had planned involving your characters was that Mikira develops feelings for Keinan because he looks so much like her old mate, but he doesn't share the feelings because she looks like his now-deceased mate, Fala, and he's kinda afraid of her xD Kalake and Akamai are still in the mountains with their pups and adopted the abandoned pup, Chirin (who happens to be Mikira's son, but nobody knows this, even Mikira), and they're getting ready to head back down into the valley with all the pups *Ari, Aska, Kahili, and Chirin) because winter is coming. The other two are Kali and Sihti, who don't really have any immediate plans (though Sihti is obviously going to become mates with Laiko, eventually - after a near-death experience and stuff... I've got it all planned out LOL). Kali I think needs some sort of direction for the future, though, because she's sort of becoming a fifth wheel xD Laiko and Sihti just met up with Elskan, Kali, and Muri yesterday (in-roleplay) and are waking up to head out on a new adventure~

EDIT: OLD PERSO PLANS AND STUFF.

You: the best way I can see this is having eaglefeather as a clan cat that got lured away by shadowstep (come to the dark side, we have cookies) and then stuff and tada, kestrel. that is, if you're comfortable at all with him being a father. I dunno, that could be one of his schemes, try to train her to be evil like him.

Sou: Speaking of Shadowstep, we never did make it solid whether he was Cloud and Watertail's son or not. Moving Bubble's age a month wouldn't harm anything. What was it we said? She would've lost him in a storm and he could've been Root, who was just a placeholder kit who only existed to make the litter three and was absorbed into irrelevance after.
If he was then Kestrel would have a connection to my charries by default, lelelel.

Me: ...*Facepalms* You just want to be the Master's daughter, don't you? :P xD
Well... Hmm... It's a bit tricky with Shadowstep, because I actually (for once xD) have most of his future planned out, including his death. I'm not sure if you would want to have all this play out in-roleplay, or have it already have happened, but at this point, the band of outsiders (including Shadowstep, who's now their leader) is a pretty big thing within the Clan - I'm not sure why Eaglefeather would go out and be wooed by him, or why he would woo her in the first place, seeing as he's keen on killing any Clan cat he can get his claws on. xD Also, there's the problem with the fact that cats aren't allowed outside the camp at this time without at least one other cat to go along with them.
(To Sou) Lol, maybe XD I never did decide on that, either. Of course, if he is, then I'm not sure how anyone would find out about it, unless he came across Cloud and she recognized him somehow. xDD

You: so, who are all of the various fandom charries, just so I can figure out how mine could fit?
ooh, is there a rory cat? because I could totally retool sandpelt to be rory, that would actually give him a personality to go off of. he's a bit admittedly cardboard at the moment...XD plus the fur colour would match, lol
so, I had another thought. eaglefeather's power could be water, and some random skill, doesn't much matter, but when she's young she thinks she has the omen one, and one day she's looking at a pool or something and she sees shadowstep and thinks it's a sign when really he was in a tree above her being silent and creepy and so she decides to go out and find him. and that solves kestrel's ability, she'd have the same as him, but way, way weaker.

Me: The only fandom charries here are Shadowstep, Sunwhisker, and Stormfall xD Shade's Crowstar and Foxkit are based on a couple of Naruto characters, I think, too. But only personality-wise. Shadow, Sun, and Storm are mostly just personality-based, too (and appearance-based, of course); their histories are far less complex than Laiko, Elskan, and Nakhoda's - though they were born as outsiders. They came to the Clan at around five moons of age.
A Rory character would be humorous, though... lol.
Hmm, that might work. xD But again, would this happen in-roleplay, or would it have already happened/Kestrel already have been born?

You: it would have happened a while ago- kestrel would be at least 5 or 6 months old, or older, whatever would make the most sense. you could always have him kill eaglefeather she's kind of the placeholder here but obviously after kestrel's born and weaned.

Sou: I said by default, I didn't say they'd know, unless, of course, he runs into Cloud and she recognises him (you know what they say about how a mother never forgets their kid's face, plus there's the added bonus of scent)
It would have to be Cloud, though, Water could also, but it'd be a stretch because he didn't know the other kits for as long. Bubble is a no-no because she was brought to the clan before she even opened her eyes. Flower could also, though, since she was with Cloud and her brother.
I needed a reason for Flower (and Cloud and Skitter) to come to the clan, anyhow, and that just gave me an idea. Originally it was going to be Skitter was sick and she and Cloud didn't have the know-how to heal him, but what if Shadow sought her out and tried to get her (or just her son, Skitter), to join the band, but she's iffy on the idea because Skitter's only a youngin' and she doesn't want him put in danger, but Shadow's super persistent so Flower goes to Cloud, super worried for Skitter's life and she begs her to take them to Water's clan?
I think we said we'd bypass the abandonment thing by Shadow getting lost in a storm and his waiting and waiting for Cloud to find him but she never did he took as her abandoning him.

Me: (To You) Ah, alright. That would work out better, I think, then. Maybe Darkwind could have influenced Shadow to seek out a mate, or something, since Darkwind himself was trying to influence Nightsong to join the band...
(To Sou) Oooh, that could be good~ Yeah, I like that idea. We should totally do that XD Alright, yeah, I like that. Let's do that, then. And we'll have Shadow be the long-lost Root.

You: anything to make the outsiders stronger...and it probably wouldn't have been hard to sway shadow's decision if eagle tracked him down and was like 'yes here I am starclan sent me to find you' and all. but she'd realise her mistake at some point (she's quite naive, but not foolish) and would try to stop their evil schemes, resulting in her just not coming back to the nest for kestrel one day...and I don't imagine shadowstep's a good father...XD

Sou: Yus plot
We have plot-liftoff X3
Root tho
Cloud's naming skills are on point XD

Me: Yeah, that would work, I think. xD Oh, so Kestrel would be with the outsiders, then? Lel, well, that should be interesting...
Yeah, I imagine he'd probably have been a bit disgruntled when she was born - he hadn't quite planned for that, just a mate, or something. XD
...Lol... Shadow's got so much backstory and quite a bit of future story, too - and yet I've hardly played him at all... XD His POV has probably only been in maybe 10 posts or so... XD
(To Sou) Well yes, - I wasn't including him because he's not planned yet XD
*Makes rocket noises* XD
Why's that? xDD He's the root of all evil lel x'D

You: not permanently, she's not evil. she would want to go to the clan at some point and she'd probably wind up with her uncle, sandpelt. (problem is she's always been a med cat and I don't know what to do with her lol)

Darkwind, Crowstar, and Foxkit are no longer a part of the roleplay - they were Shade's characters, and he isn't here (;-; ) - but the rest still stands, I think. We were going to play everything out this time 'round, though, I believe, if you're alright with that?

EDIT: OH, and the outsider group here is completely unknown at this point in time, which would make Eagle getting lured in a lot more believable. No one even knows Shadow is still alive at this point. Though, there is a rule that no cat can go out alone, due to all the mysterious deaths... but we could fudge it and say that Eagle snuck out because she needed some alone time, or something? xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:12 am

Hey, Ladybug. i know your wedding is tomorrow, so I just wanted to pop on and tell you that I hope you have a really great day. <333 I hope you can come on soon and tell us all about it. I really miss you. :'c
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:39 am

I know this has been dead for a really long time and honestly I've just been scared to come back, besides being really busy. I didn't wind up getting married...we both chickened out but we're still a couple.

I haven't been able to watch Doctor Who or anything for a while and I haven't Rp'ed it since the last time we did anything...I wouldn't even know where to start. so I felt really guilty, and days turned to weeks to months and I just kept feeling worse. I know how you feel about facebook and skype but that's all I use anymore. you don't have to have a facebook account to have messenger apparently, so maybe you could try that? I don't know, but I miss you. you were a great friend for so long and I have so few I really can't afford to keep losing my old friends...

Cry

I don't know if you'll ever see this, but at least I said it.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:17 am

LADYBUG OHMYGOODNESS -GLOMPS- I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU I'VE BEEN WORRIED YOU WERE GONE FOREVER ;O;

This place definitely isn't dead! I usually check at least once a week or so because I've been really hoping you'd come back. The only reason I haven't seen this before now is because I haven't been checking as often because my anxiety's been terrible and I've been really antisocial. T_T Sorry to leave you hanging like that.

Sou and I are still in contact, too, and we're hopefully going to start roleplaying again eventually -stares pointedly at Sou- xD but things have just been put on hold for now. If you're still interested in that you're more than welcome to join us again - maybe it'll even persuade us to get our bums in gear again -coughs- XD I do actually have a Skype, and Sou and I were talking on there for a while - which is the main reason this place looks so dead - but she moved to Discord a few months back and then dragged me along with her XD But I'd gladly open Skype back up to talk to you if you don't want to do Discord (which is pretty neat, I will admit lel)! We were talking a while back about you and how we both regretted never giving you our Skypes, so yeah! I'm not 100% sure what to have you search for to find me, but if you search WolfTrek I think I should come up? My icon is Sunwhisker - the same piece I have here - Linky-dink

Anyway, never hesitate to come back and poke me, even if you've been gone for a long time! I'll always be happy to talk to you, no matter how long you've been gone - I know life gets in the way sometimes. <3 Sorry to hear your marriage fell through, though it's good you're still together. Maybe you guys just need a bit more time to settle in. :3
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next