Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

2 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:28 pm

(I'm going to be going to anime banzai here in utah this saturday and sunday! I can't wait! Wow! )

(I dunno, I think we're good with this plot, unless you want her causing more trouble?)

'racnoss,' donna said with a nod and a big smile. 'yeah, I remember like it was just yesterday- big mad spider lady bent on waking up all her creepy babies from the centre of the earth...d'you lot have a big tunnel down to the centre of the earth too?' she asked, then quickly added, 'oh, nevermind, I suppose you're not allowed to tell me anyway.'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:47 pm

(Ooh, cool~ ouo Hope you have fun!)

(Hmm, I dunno. I guess we'll wrap it up for now and then if we decide to do something with her in the future we could always bring her back. xD You just had her think something about that sort of a thing back when he first revealed he was married, so I thought maybe you had other plans for her.)

"Then go back to UNIT," John told her, a hint of a snarl in his tone. "I haven't told them anything yet and I won't if you go quietly." His eyes flashed again. "Unless you plan on causing more trouble?"

"Ah, yeah, that's it," Jake nodded, smiling back. "The Racnoss." He laughed. "Well, yeah, I can't divulge any top secret info or anythin' like that, but I can tell you that, as far as I'm aware, we don't have any massive tunnels goin' down to the center of the Earth, no. At least, I certainly hope we don't!" He laughed again. "The last thing we need is for a bunch of giant spider babies to invade the planet!"
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:21 pm

(well, I don't necessarily have to get up early but I haven't been sleeping well since the dog's been under the weather these past few days. I had better call it a night.)

looking rather mutinous now, as well as thoroughly humiliated, melissa quickly bowed her head. 'yes, sir,' she grated out, grabbing her bag from under the table and briskly walking out of the room while staring at the floor, pointedly going the long way around john as he was standing in her direct line to the door.

'oh, yeah, trust me that would be awful,' donna said with another sip of her water after. 'one was bad enough. we had to drain the thames to stop them.' she paused for a moment. 'yeah, it was a while before I met him again, but I had started noticing things on my own then. I was researching this place and what'd'ya know, he just shows up one day!'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:58 pm

(Aww, poor puppy. D: I hope she feels better!)

John watched her leave, his eyes burning into her back before she turned down the hallway and disappeared from his sight. He could still scarcely believe that she'd caused as much trouble as she had, and there was still a part of him that felt the sting of betrayal. He now knew she'd never been interested in him in anything less than a romantic sense, but part of him still wished they could've been friends. The other part was just glad that the snarky, sour-tempered woman was out of his life.
        Once she was gone, John turned around with a sigh, his shoulders slumping. He spotted the tribble in the cage and, after a moment's hesitation, reached in, gingerly taking the fluffy creature into his hand and beginning to stroke it, trying to calm himself.

Jake nodded understandingly - he remembered John telling him that Donna hadn't started traveling with him right away. "Yeah, what a coincidence, eh?" he said with a grin. "It sure was fortunate the two of you managed to run into each other again. Handy wouldn't even exist if you hadn't, after all, so he said!"

(G'night!)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:30 pm

(whew, banzai was intense. way smaller than comic con but i knew or recognized so many people!)

the tribble began to purr as it sensed one of the people who'd been kind to it petting it.

'what's that?' donna asked, a little confused momentarily as to who handy was. 'oh, yeah, you mean that,' she said, 'that's true I guess. huh, suppose I'm a bit important after all...'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:05 pm

(Sounds cool~ Glad you had fun. :3)

John stayed in the empty lab for a few minutes, petting the tribble, but after a little while, he gave a heavy sigh, putting it back in its cage and making his way slowly back to the main bio lab. He supposed he needed to get back to work, though he didn't much feel like it.

"'Course you are!" Jake exclaimed, frowning slightly at her. "Everybody's important, in their own way. And apparently, you made a pretty big impact - and not just by helping to create John. He's told me about some of the things you did to help save the universe."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 am

(Happy Halloween! now that the haunted house job is over I'll have a bit more time, hopefully!)

the tribble purred loudly as it was returned to its cage, squirming back toward the hand that had been petting it.

rose was taking the opportunity to relax during naptime. all 3 children were finally out cold for an hour or so. she considered calling john and seeing how things were going- he felt upset. she twisted her wedding ring on her finger, too frazzled from the children to send a calming influence.

'oh, yeah, that...' donna said with a nervous chuckle. 'I'm sure he left out how all that was chance- I didn't really do much of it on purpose.'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:55 am

(Yay!  ;u;  I miss you guys so much. ;~; )

John was thankful that the main lab was empty - now that he thought about it, it was lunchtime, though he wasn't all that hungry.  He thought about calling Rose, but didn't really want to bother her - he knew she likely had her hands full with the children.  But after a few minutes of working, he couldn't seem to get her from his mind, so with a reluctant sigh, he took his phone from his jacket pocket and dialed her number, waiting for her to pick up.

Jake smiled.  "Well, as John himself likes to say, 'Being accidentally brilliant is even better than being purposefully brilliant.  It means you don't have to work as hard.'  So I'm not sure that really matters."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:46 am

(I've been busy for a while now, of course, still have roomie issues but more annoyances now than problems. helping another roomie with homework now and again.)

rose jumped in surprise at the loud ringtone, grabbing the phone quickly and answering it just to make sure it didn't wake the children. 'er, hello?' she murmured in a half-whisper, not having checked the caller ID and not quite realising it was john at first. before he could reply, she added, 'look, I just got the kids to sleep finally and you almost woke them, so whatever you're selling, I'm not interested.'

'that man is a serial flatterer,' she commented, blushing faintly but smiling all the same. 'anyway, I wanna hear more about you. you met the real doctor back with the cybermen, yeah?'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:08 pm

(That's good; at least things seem to be going more smoothly. Hope you had a great Halloween!)

John frowned slightly at her odd answering words. She must not have checked caller ID - she'd answered so quickly. "Sorry, it's just me," he told her apologetically. "I hope I didn't wake the kids. It's just... I just got through with Melissa and... ...I needed to hear your voice..."

Jake nodded. "Yeah, he and Rose and Mickey fell through some gap in time and wound up here. They helped my little gang of rebels take down Lumix and the London Cyberfactory."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:36 pm

(I did! it was cool :3)

'oh!' rose squeaked, instantly embarrassed that she had just unintentionally sassed her husband. 'sorry, I didn't look who was calling...' she listened for a moment and sighed. 'I understand. I could feel how upset you were getting, I was gonna call you as is in a minute or two more.'

'your little gang of rebels? how'd you ever manage something like that?' donna wondered in slight awe. she didn't want to suggest the doctor did all the work, though she suspected that could well be the case, since it often was.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:49 pm

(That's good~  ouo)

"It's alright," John sighed.  "Sorry I worried you.  ...Everything alright there?  The kids aren't giving you too much trouble, are they?"

"Well, the Doc and Mrs. Moore went in through the access tunnels, while Rose and Pete... well, they went right in through the front door.  And Mickey and I handled the control zeppelin up on the roof."  He grinned.  "Mickey was a whiz with computers.  We couldn't have done it without 'im."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:55 am

(~wriggles back in~ *pop* here I am! XD)

'oh, no, no trouble at all! 3 kids under the age of four are just little angels, john, you wouldn't believe your eyes!' she snarked, letting out an exhausted sigh afterward. 'oh, no, they've been running me ragged all over the house, as usual. david almost got his finger in a plug today, and matthew was cheerin' him on!'

'oh, that's nice. you know, I heard mickey had it pretty nice after everything was said and done. not that I know what that means, but I should hope at least someone got to be happy after the mess that lost me my memories in that world.' she couldn't know that mickey had wound up at unit with martha, but she was sure that whatever had happened, he was happy. 'I bet you were a dab hand at computers yourself, else john wouldn't have kept ya around.' ;)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:55 am

(Yaaaayyy~ xD
Lol, my mom and I were in Walmart trying on clothes on Thursday, and all of a sudden we heard one of the female employees yell "MARTHA!" x''D My mom and I just sort of looked at each other and started cracking up, because it sounded just like the Doctor. It was hilarious. XD)

John's eyes bugged out at that. "Well, blimey, that's not good," he said. "I'll have to think of a better way to try and protect the outlets..." He was silent for a moment, thinking, then gave a sigh, guilt washing over him. "I'm sorry you're there by yourself... I always hate leaving you. ...Maybe I'll see if I can get out of here a bit earlier today..."

Jake frowned slightly, nodding. "Well, I sure hope so," he agreed. "He never stopped caring about Rose, though a' course she was far too invested in finding a way back to the Doctor to really even take notice of him... I think that was all she really ever thought about - she always seemed so distant..." He sighed. "I suppose once John came about, he probably knew what would happen - that's why he decided to stay in the other universe once everything was said and done... I hope he's happy there. He was my best mate." He continued to frown for a few seconds, thinking, before looking back up at Donna with a small smile. "Well, I'm not too terrible with 'em, yeah. I've come to do a little bit 'a everything nowadays."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:17 am

(*snort* wow)

'nah, s'alright john, they're all napping now. by the time they wake up you'll be home as is. I think I can handle it.' she wasn't trying to tell him to stay at work- far from it, in fact- but she didn't want him to feel pressured, as if he needed to come home.

'yeah, what exactly do you do at your secret work? if you're allowed to say, that is.' donna took another sip of her water and looked round impatiently, wondering where their food was. it wasn't long in coming, though- just a few seconds after she'd looked, out came their server from the kitchen with their plates. 'oh, this looks fantastic!' she said, picking up her fork and preparing to dig in.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:39 am

(It was amazing. XD)

John felt somewhat disappointed at that; he'd rather been looking forward to heading home early. Even without the stress of firing Melissa, he never really liked to be away from Rose and the children for long. "Okay... Well, I guess I'll just see what happens, then," he told her. "I might just head home after I finish what I'm working on. In any case, I'll see ya in a bit, alright?"

Jake glanced over as the server brought their plates, humming in agreement with Donna and giving the waiter a quick word of thanks. He lifted his own fork and took a bite, thinking on how to respond to her question as he chewed. "Well," he began once he'd swallowed. "Mostly we collect alien artifacts and ships that make their way to Earth, and use them to further our own technology, as well as protect the planet in case of invasion. We also try to keep tabs on anything going on in this area of space, including natural phenomena and alien activity. Basically, if it involves otherworldly occurrences, we study it."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:44 am

'yeah, sounds good. could you pick something up for dinner on the way back? I'm famished and all we've got's sandwiches here.' she sighed and gave a tiny laugh. 'I'm afraid if I start cooking the smell will wake them.'

'that sounds like way more fun than what I get to do at work- no wonder you love it.' donna dug into her food quickly as soon as jake had taken a bite- she had skipped breakfast due to waking up late.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:13 pm

"Yeah, I can do that," John agreed, nodding, though she, of course, couldn't see. "Is there anything particular that sounds good?"

Jake nodded, taking another bite. "Yeah, it is a lot of fun, though it's also pretty dangerous at times. Angry mind-controlling aliens, near-exploding tech, even this mental group 'a people who were bent on killing John and the kids because they're not fully human..." He shook his head. "Sometimes I wonder why I risk my neck... But then I remember all the fascinating stuff we've learned, and all the good we're doing, and I know I could never leave..."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:45 pm

(uurgh, why does it feel like tomorrow's monday? Shifty and somebody turned the thermostat down to 63! it's freezing in here!))

'anything hot,' rose commented. 'some soup and a sandwich, maybe? or, I guess just the soup, since we've got sandwich stuff.' she twirled a lock of hair around her finger. 'and some lemonade to drink, I haven't had that in a while.'

donna stayed quiet, just listening to jake, which was an accomplishment in itself. she finished her lunch and smiled a little. 'I could use a man who does some good in the world,' she commented offhand. 'I wish I could do something even a tenth as important.'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:12 pm

(I dunno. I kinda hate when that happens. But at least this way it sorta feels like you're getting an extra weekend day? Shifty As for the thermostat, well... that is... unfortunate. xD)
(I wonder if there's some way Donna could come to work for Torchwood... or even if that would be a good idea... lol)

"Alright, that sounds good. I'll pick it up on my way home," John agreed, smiling. "Love you, Rose."
       Once he'd hung up, he got back to work, quickly finishing up what he was doing, eager to get home. Once he'd finished, he let Jack know he was heading out before he left, driving off to pick up the soup and lemonade.

Jake just smiled at her, wondering if there was something he could do - she certainly didn't seem very happy with her own job. "So... I've told you what I do... How about you? What exactly does a temp do?"
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:23 pm

(not sure it could hurt to do that~ may make things progress faster)

jack was glad to see john in a better mood as he headed out, and gave his trademark grin and a suggestion of john's intentions in leaving a bit early. one of the other lab-techs glared at him.

donna heaved a sigh and took a sip of water. 'anything and everything,' she commented. 'typing, printing, appointments, errands...yeah, I do it all so they don't have to.'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:52 pm

(Alright~  I say we do that, then.)
*Facepalms*  Jack why.  xD)

After picking up the necessary groceries, John continued onward toward home.  He pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, bag in hand as he walked up to the door.  He opened it quietly to avoid waking up the children, and walked inside, heading into the kitchen to set the groceries on the counter. Once that was done, he moved toward the living room in search of Rose.

"You don't sound like you enjoy your job very much, if you don't mind my saying," Jake observed.  He wondered if perhaps there was something she could do at Torchwood - perhaps she'd be happier there - but wasn't sure it was his place to offer...
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:04 pm

(I'm headed to bed for tonight, I'll be on tomorrow whenever I wake up)

rose was sleeping under one of the throw blankets on the couch, waiting for john to come home. she stirred and blinked a little, sensing his presence, and looked over, spotting him. she sat up, hair a bit disheveled despite having had a fairly short nap.

donna let out a single humorless laugh and nodded, holding up her drink. 'you could say that, yeah. it's dead boring and I swear it's just busy work. and it doesn't pay enough to move out. don't get me wrong, I love mum and granps, but, well, I could use my own space, you know?'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:27 pm

(Alright, nighty-night!)

John spotted Rose on the couch after a few seconds, and smiled at her as she sat up, happy to see her. He walked over and sat down next to her, reaching up after a moment to smooth her hair before leaning to give her a kiss. "How's it going?" he asked her softly.

Jake nodded. "Ah, yeah, I get it. I'll bet that's difficult." He paused, giving a small sigh. He should say something... Surely John would want him to, anyway, right? "...Maybe... Maybe we could find something for you to do at Torchwood?" he offered quietly after a moment.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:15 pm

rose snuggled into john's shoulder as he sat down beside her, letting out a happy sigh. 'much better now,' she mumbled after the kiss, giving him a sleepy blink before perking up a bit more at the scent of food. 'oh, that soup smells heavenly~'

'what?' donna said, putting down her water hurriedly. 'd'you mean it? are you even allowed to do something like that? and besides, I'm not brilliant or anything like you lot are...'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next