Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:08 pm

(*Starts singing "Go the Distance" in an obnoxiously loud voice*  xD)

"Yeah...  Yeah, that sounds good - I'm sure Hercules must be a thing," John agreed with a grin, distracted momentarily as Maggie walked past, starting to dig around in the toybox.  He kept one eye on her, curious as to what she was searching for, while he searched up the movie, finding it easily, much to his pleasure, and turning it on.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 575

View user profile http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:07 pm

maggie straightened up out of the toybox in surprise as the muses began to sing, and rose laughed at her shocked face. she was--unsurprisingly to rose--brandishing the toy flathead screwdriver she seemed to sometimes favor. "DADDY! DADDY!" she yelled suddenly, pointing at the telly, "THE BOX IS SINGING!"

at this, rose completely lost her composure and started to crack up, arms around ribs. it was too much.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:49 am

John snickered a little as Maggie straightened in surprise, staring at the telly.  When she yelled out, he started to laugh, too, though he did his best to control it, noting that Rose had already lost it.  "Yes, I see that," he agreed amusedly between giggles, nodding.  "There's a lot of singing in Disney films."
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:35 pm

"wooooow..." maggie said, turning to look at it, the screwdriver, for the moment, forgotten in her hand. rose finally managed to contain herself as the story properly began, though she let out a little squeal at baby pegasus...he was adorable, after all.

(today is not going well either, but at least not for me)

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:08 pm

(I honestly can't remember ever watching Hercules, to be honest (terrible, I know), so I don't think I'll be able to contribute much to this, unfortunately.  xD)

John grinned at her evident fascination with the movie, glancing over briefly to Rose, glad to see she'd managed to get ahold of herself.  He gave another slight giggle before turning back to the telly, though he glanced at Maggie every now and then, entertained as much by her as he was by the film.

(Aww no ;n;  What's wrong?)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:27 pm

(oh, for shame! lol )

she soon gave up watching as it got to a less entertaining part for the two-year-old girl, and she wandered off with her screwdriver, starting to make vrooming noises with it as she used it on her various appliances. rose didn't notice this.

(he has a painful lump where nobody wants a painful lump, so they're running all kinds of tests. hopefully it's nothing, and it's definitely not a hernia which is good news.)

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:52 pm

(I knoooowww... lol  I was only interested in the animal movies back when I was a kid (kinda still like that, to be honest - humans are so boring xD), so I never got as familiar with the ones that had people XD)

John looked over with a snort of amusement as Maggie started making vrooming noises with her screwdriver.  It was clear she wished it were sonic, like his was, but John, for one, was glad it wasn't.  Oh, all the trouble a child could get up to with a sonic device...   Well... maybe one day, Rose would let him construct one for each of the kids...  Maybe...

(That sounds... not good.  O.O  Who has the lump?)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:59 pm

(yeah...fat chance, john lol )

rose giggled as the main female, megara, appeared on-screen, just as sassy as she remembered. "you sounded like her, when I first met you," she teased him, referring to his ninth incarnation of course.

(stepdad. and they said antibiotics and eventual surgery, so it's mostly benign? which is good)

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:25 pm

(John:  "But...  But... ;n;"
XD)

John gave a huff of amusement.  "Yeah, I probably did, just a bit," he giggled in agreement, thinking about how sassy he'd been in that incarnation.  He'd retained a bit of it in this incarnation, too, and had gained even more from Donna after the metacrisis.  He was just glad he'd learned to reign it back a bit...

(That's good, at least.  Though, if it's a mass, I don't see what good antibiotics are going to do, unless it's infected.  Probably because they give you antibiotics for literally everything nowadays.  e.e  Got a cold?  Hey, let's take some antibiotics for that!  They can solve anything!!  -headdesk-  Yeah... and when all the bugs become completely immune superbugs and no antibiotics actually work for what they're meant to (we're already on the path to that), then we'll be in trouble.  -__-  Stupid doctors... *grumble grumble*)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:30 pm

maggie got bored of "sonicking" her toys and wandered over to her father to vroom the screwdriver across his lap, then jumped at a loud, scary noise from the telly. she instantly started to cry and rose pulled her daughter up to sit between them, where maggie quickly latched onto her father, sniffling but quickly calming down.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:52 pm

John looked down with amusement as Maggie wandered over to run the sonic across his lap, then tensed slightly as she jumped at the loud noise.  "Oh, oh, it's alright," he soothed as she latched onto him, putting his arms around her and patting her lightly on the back.  "The telly's not gonna getcha."  He gave her a smile, glad when she quickly calmed once more.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:05 pm

she whimpered a little more and climbed into his lap, clinging like a baby monkey to her father, calming down as he patted her back. rose shook her head a little with a giggle once she knew her daughter was going to be okay. "oh, such a daddy's girl," she teased, smiling slightly.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 pm

John smiled a bit further as Maggie crawled into his lap, still clinging to him tightly.  He leaned down and kissed her head, continuing to pat her back soothingly.  At Rose's teasing comment, he looked over to her, smirking and rolling his eyes.  "Well... the twins are Mummy's boys, so I suppose we'll call it even," he grumbled good-naturedly, nudging her playfully with his elbow.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:37 pm

"yeah, for now, maybe," rose agreed, "but I bet once they're walking they'll be following right after you, trying to get into trouble!" she especially thought david, of the two boys, would cause the most trouble, simply because he looked so strikingly like john. maggie soon turned around and watched the last few minutes of the movie before leaving her father's lap and going back to playing with her "sonic" screwdriver

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:05 pm

John shrugged.  "Maybe, though that being said, I was always quite the Mummy's boy, too.  ...Then again... my dad..."  His eyes clouded with regret, and he didn't finish the thought, instead pushing it away and putting on a cheerful face once more.  "Well, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?"

Once the movie had ended, he got to his feet, heading toward the kitchen.  "Should check the lasagna, see how it's coming along..."
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:14 pm

"oh," Rose quickly jumped up, looking slightly panicked. in another fit of mum brain, she hadn't set the timer for the lasagna! hopefully it wasn't burned...but luckily it was a very forgiving dish. she quickly pulled it out and sighed in relief, letting it cool and turning off the oven, checking it twice to be sure it was off. then she got suspicious that the boys hadn't cried in quite a long time, and went to check on them.

matthew and david were both sitting up in their crib, sharing the large teddy bear jackie had gotten for them, munching on one arm each, which was keeping them quiet.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:26 pm

John was a bit unaware of how long it had actually been, but, seeing Rose's alarm, he realized it must've been quite a bit longer than it should've been.  His jaw clenched slightly - he would feel horrible if he'd ruined their anniversary dinner by being oblivious!  Thankfully, it seemed to be fine, even if the top layer of cheese was a bit carmellized in places - though, actually, it would probably taste even better that way...

He looked back from checking the dish as Rose headed out again, apparently to check on the strangely quiet twins.  He followed her, peering over her shoulder into the room as she opened the door, and promptly snorted in laughter at the sight before them.  "I'm glad I'm not that teddy bear," he commented to Rose, grinning amusedly.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 pm

"well, I'm sure you could be--you know they're not picky," she said with a giggle, scooping up david and causing the baby to let out a little 'oop' noise, then start laughing happily as she handed him off to his father so she could grab matthew. what's that smell? david asked with an inquisitive "aaah?"

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:58 pm

(Just realized we never did say if there was meat in the lasagna, or just cheese... xD)

"Yeeeaaah..." John mumbled with a note of humor, taking David as Rose handed him off.  "It's dinner," he told the boy with a smile.  "Lasagna.  It's a dish with noodles, cheese, and marinara sauce, and sometimes meat or vegetables.  I think you'll like it."
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 pm

(eh, we didn't cook any meat but it usually has some)

"ooh," he mumbled, chewing on his fingers. Rose picked up matthew and snuggled him with his head on her shoulder, where he promptly tried to eat her hair. "no, no, that's not for you!"

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:34 pm

(Yeah...  Hmm... Shifty)

John, who had turned to exit the nursery, glanced over his shoulder at Rose's exclamation and giggled, amused at her expense.  "I wonder how long it'll take 'em to figure out that even if something smells good, it may not taste good," he commented with a note of laughter chiming in his voice, continuing onward back into the living room and setting David on the quilt on the floor, intending to let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before they started in on dinner.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:37 pm

"I think maggie still hasn't figured it out," she noted with a giggle in return. maggie was trying to escape the living room by 'sonicking' the lock on the baby gate's door, trying to jimmy it open. she stopped quickly at her mother's disapproving look, though rose was trying not to laugh. she laid matthew down with his brother, who was already rolled into crawling position, ready to head off and find mischief.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:23 am

"Yeeeaaah... probably right," John admitted with humor, giving a huff of laughter as he saw their daughter trying to 'sonic' the lock on the baby gate, though he tried to hide it with a stern look.  He sat down on the floor near the quilt, leaning up against the front of the couch to watch the boys as they crawled about, knowing they would be searching for the quickest way to cause trouble.

(Uuuugh... sorry this has taken all day to get out.  This dumb computer has been at a creep all day and I've only just managed to get it to behave for long enough to type something.  e_e)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:54 pm

(that's okay, I haven't even been home)

Rose sat beside her husband and leaned against him lightly, watching the boys as they instantly started off, making little burbling noises that almost sounded like vrooming cars. maggie ran across the room to avoid them, and they made a beeline for her shopping cart full of play food.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:10 pm

(Ah, alright)

John smiled, putting his arm around Rose's shoulders and smirking with amusement as the boys started off.  As Maggie darted off across the room and the twins made right for her play food, he leaned forward just a little, preparing to intervene if Maggie decided to throw a fit that they were chewing on her things.

Matthew grabbed hold of a slice of plastic pizza, examining it with evident wide-eyed fascination as he turned it over, attempting to peel off the toppings.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next