Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:33 pm

John snuggled up to her happily, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin over her head.  "Good," he murmured, eyelids drooping a bit with contentment.  He would've liked to have stayed that way for a while longer, but knew it was time to eat, so after a few more seconds, he gave a soft sigh and let his arms slide from around her, slowly slipping away and getting to his feet once more.  "You ready to eat?" he asked, smiling at her again as he offered her his hand.

"Yeah, 'course," Jake told her.  "I mean, I'll have to run it by John and Rose first, a' course - they're our team leaders - but I can't imagine why they would say no."  John had said before that he considered Donna like part of his extended family - well, they did share some genetic material, after all.  But Jake knew she meant more to him than just that.  "Y'know, I don't really think that's true, though," he said to her of her last sentence.  "Everybody's brilliant in their own way, but there's something special about you, and I'm not just talking about what that other you did in the parallel universe.  I think you'd fit right in."
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 264

View user profile http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:06 pm

(grrr I didn't see there was a third page, and I have to head to bed)

'yeah,' rose breathed, stretching and standing up. 'what'd you get? it smells almost as good as when you cook.' she meandered over to the takeaway on the counter and opened the lid of one, taking a deep, appreciative sniff before hunting for a spoon to dig in.

donna gave a slightly sappy grin. 'oh, stop it you. there's such a thing as too much flattery, you know.'
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:01 pm

(Aww. I've had that happen to me before. XC)

"It's from a little shop downtown that Jake mentioned a while back," John explained with a grin, following Rose back into the kitchen. "Thought I'd check it out. Knew as soon as I walked in that it would be a winner." He made his way over to the refrigerator as Rose started on her soup, taking out some ingredients and beginning to make a couple of sandwiches.

"Oh, but I mean it, though," Jake said, smiling at her. "I'm sure there's a place for you at Torchwood."
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:30 am

(I'm finally on break, in missouri now)

'mmhmm,' rose murmured, taking a deep draft of the soup, or, at least, as much as she could manage, as it was still rather hot. 'this is heavenly.'

'well, if you really think so...why not?' Donna smiled at him, tempted to reach across the table for his hand.
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:57 am

(At last!  <333)

John smiled.  "Well, I'm glad you think so," he murmured, putting everything away and taking the now-finished sandwiches to the table before returning for his soup.  He sat down in his usual spot, lifting his spoon and getting a bite, blowing on it for a few moments before putting it in his mouth.  His eyes lit up.  "Mmm...  It's definitely good..."

"I'll ask John about it next time I see him - not sure if he'll still be there when I get back today."  He took another bite of his lunch, wondering himself if reaching for her hand would be too bold a move.

(Lol, I've been drawing Ten!Cat expressions the past couple nights.  Will upload 'em for you to see.  One of 'em's hilarious.  lol)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:10 am

(I'm a bad hanyou. I've been sewing stuff all this time while I have the chance, and I've been neglecting this place badly. as consolation though, I have pictures!)

Rose didn't bother speaking anymore, just hurrying to eat while still savoring her food. the sandwich complemented the soup perfectly. 'I'm surprised the children aren't awake, as good as this smells. they must really be tired.'

'that sounds lovely.' donna thought for a moment, then said, 'can we do this again sometime? just a chat and lunch? it's nice.'
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:11 am

(Ah, well, it looks really good! >u<
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving~ Mine would've been better if I hadn't have caught my father's cold and had a painfully swollen wisdom tooth/aching jaw... ,v_v, I'm on 600 mg of ibuprofen and amoxicillin for the latter. Gonna have to call the dental surgeon next week... *sighs* ;-; At least the cold hasn't been too bad...)

John gave a slight laugh between bites. "I'm just glad they're letting us eat! Usually we have to deal with squirming infants during lunch, and soup isn't the easiest thing to eat with that." He paused to take another bite of his sandwich. "We should save some soup for Maggie, though - she'll be disappointed if she wakes up and smells it and there's none for her." His eyes glimmered with amusement.

Jake smiled. "Yeah, we really should. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" He paused, thinking. "How's next Thursday sound? Got anythin' goin' on?"

(I realized the other night that we never did do the nightmare thing with Maggie, either. We should do that one night.)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:35 pm

(oh yeah! what was the nightmare supposed to be about again? it's been so long and I've gotten obsessed with another roleplay with one of my friends- I met them at comic con because we were both from the same show)

'oh, there should be enough,' Rose commented. she'd kept back about half of the massive takeaway container of soup, for one, because it was massive, and also because she thought Maggie would like it. 'so...ah, how was work today?' she asked, knowing he'd probably vent sooner or later if he didn't get what had happened off his chest properly.

'not as far as I know,' she replied, grabbing her purse and coat, putting it on. 'oh, I can't believe it's christmas shopping season already- I hate this time of year.'
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:50 pm

(It was about the kidnapping incident a few months prior.  ^^  I thought it'd make sense if she had some post-traumatic nightmares from it.)

John deflated visibly as Rose brought up his day at work.  "Well..." he sighed in displeasure.  "I had to fire Melissa today, as you already know.  Which was... unpleasant.  But at least she went fairly quietly... after I threatened to tell her superiors about what she'd done..."  He sighed again in a pained sort of way.  At least now she can't do any more harm..."

"Ah, yeah, it's pretty amazing that it's already nearly Christmas again, isn't it?" Jake agreed, paying the tab and getting to his feet with a smile, shrugging on his own coat.  "It seems to come sooner every year..."

(I thought it was only October/November.  *shrugs*  xD)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 am

(eh, we kept waffling over the exact timing so I wasn't quite sure. and even though this world has thanksgiving there in london I still think the christmas shopping season would probably come pretty early)

(all right, do we want to have that nightmare now or just soonish?)

Rose took john's hand gently and squeezed it. 'she won't bother us any more now,' she pointed out. 'and you did the right thing, john. you're getting a lot better at dealing with people, y'know, even if you don't think so.'

'you're telling me! they'll have stuff up in the shops by july next year, just watch!' she gave a little laugh and walked over to jake, standing awkwardly. a handshake was too little, but she didn't want to be too familiar either...
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:29 pm

(Okay lol
*Shrugs*  We could have her have a more minor one now, though I think the worst one should happen at night.  I've always had the image of her waking them up, and then them bringing her back into their room to crawl into bed with them.  xD)

John nodded, glancing up at her briefly before looking back down at the table.  "Yeah... I hope so..."  He squeezed her hand back a bit.  "And I should hope I've at least improved a little - though it's still all so... complicated..."  He sighed, reaching up to rub his head with his free hand.

Jake laughed back, nodding.  "Yeah, they probably will," he agreed with amusement.  He, too, stood for a few seconds, shifting his weight from one foot to the other uncertainly, trying to figure out what to do.  Finally, he reached forward, settling for an awkward hug.  "Well... this was nice.  I guess I'll see you next Thursday, then, if not sooner?"

EDIT:  (Where are you?  I miss you...   Cry)

Last edited by WolfTrek on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:22 pm

(I miss you so much.  ;-;  I can't believe it's been seven months since we've spoken.  I've been so worried about you; I really hope everything's okay, that you're safe and well, and that you'll be able to come back soon.  < /3)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:12 pm

(*sheepishly wanders in with tail between legs and head down* I...I guess I thought you guys wouldn't want to talk anymore after I was gone for a month, and life got hard and busy...guess I better fill you in, too...

well, just after christmas, in january, I finally admitted my feelings, mutually, to a guy, and we're getting married on halloween. I got pneumonia back in late february, and I'm fine now. got a good job but had to drop a semester of school from my illness. I go to conventions and cosplay now and I'm trying to get better at sewing so that I can maybe make a job out of it. you can ask for more about any of that. I'm also really insanely into InuYasha now, and I have a few local friends that I use facebook messenger to Rp with, because I finally got a smartphone too. um, anyway...is it okay if I reply, finally? Worried ))

Rose gave a soft giggle and gave him a reassuring peck on the cheek before she got up to clear what few dishes there were. "for being partly donna, I think you're doing better than good," she informed him. Maggie finally smelled the soup enough to wake her from her nap and came wandering out, rubbing one eye and yawning. "...food?"

Donna was surprised by the hug, but glad of it, since she couldn't make up her mind. she patted his back awkwardly but smiled a little where he couldn't see. "yeah. yeah, that sounds good. next thursday it is- if we can't get off to visit sooner."

(I'm also starting chapter 30 of a fanfiction, that's been going since may...it's inuyasha too though...I got waaaay obsessed... WTF? )
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:17 pm

(AAAAAH YOU'RE BACK!!!! *Glomps with joy*
Never, ever think that!!! I'll always want to talk to you, no matter how long you're gone for!!! You're my friend!! I'm just... so glad you're back. I've been really worried about you, wondering if something had happened and if you were ever going to return...

Woooow... you're getting married?! Oh my gosh! xD Congrats! That's such a huge step but I hope both of you are very happy! <3 I'm glad you're well now, and hope that you wind up being able to make a living doing something you enjoy. That's awesome, too - yay for new ways to roleplay! xD

As for me, well... not much has really happened here. e_e' The only big thing really is that they finally think they found what is causing all (or at least the majority) of my health problems. It's a condition called Dysautonomia, and we came across the doctor I'm going to now completely by coincidence. I'm glad we finally have some answers, though as of yet the treatments we've tried haven't really helped much. But hopefully we'll find something that does.

Yes, of course! I haven't roleplayed anything for like seven months, so I've been really itching to do so!)

John looked up as Rose walked over and kissed him, his eyes brightening as he gave her a smile. "Thanks, Rose," he murmured gratefully. He was about to get up to help her with the dishes when Maggie wandered out. "Well, there you are, Sleeping Beauty," he chuckled, getting to his feet to head into the kitchen and grab her a bowl. "Want some soup?"

-----

"Great, and I'll mention the job to John," Jake said, smiling a bit as well. He released the hug and took a step back, reaching up to rub the back of his head awkwardly. "Well... see you soon, then."

(Ooh, that's exciting. A few months back, I wrote a bit more for the JohnRose fanfic I started like two years ago depicting the beginning of it all when he first went to live with them, but I didn't get very far because writing by myself is hard XD Also finally finished the first part of the WotS summary I started a little over a year ago, and now I'm working on the second half. That's blissfully taken over a good portion of my time, since my drive to draw is still... broken. T_T I wish it would come back. I've really been itching to roleplay more of that because of it, though, so I'll try to round up Sou and maybe we could start back up finally, if you're still interested...? Also MistClan. Because we never did start that. xD)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:18 pm

(my computer threw a fit. sigh. let's start this over again...

*is glomp* so...I don't know if I told you back a long time ago about how I had been diagnosed with asperger's? I went and got a full psych workup, and it turns out I have avoidant personality disorder, which caused this whole mess of me leaving thinking you must hate me for disappearing...and I also have anxiety and episodic depression. so that's fun. it's nice to know what's really definitively wrong, and have an actually useful plan for therapy and stuff. I've really missed you! and sou! I just thought you wouldn't want me back (and I know, I KNOW that's stupid! I do!) because I'd been gone too long. I've missed roleplaying john and rose and the kids! I'm really glad to know you're not mad, and I'm glad we can start up again now. and I look forward to doing wots again and mistclan))

maggie nodded at the question, rubbing the sleep from her eye and looking up, her red hair a fuzzy halo around her head from sleep. Rose tried not to laugh at the sight, cleaning up the dishes across the room. "are the boys still asleep?" she asked no one in particular.

------

"oh, right, yeah," she nodded, stepping back and standing awkwardly. "yeah, see you soon." she checked her watch and turned pink, hurrying off as she realized her break was over a few minutes ago
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:04 am

(Argh, computers why DX

Yeah, I remember that.  That certainly sucks, but yeah, it's definitely nice to know what's going on, I feel you.  I've missed you so much, too, and I'm sure Sou has as well!  ;u;  I'm just... so glad you're back.  I'm sorry you felt like we wouldn't want you.  ;~;  *hugs tightly*  I'll wait for you forever, Jay's Wing Lady.  xD
I've missed roleplaying so much, as well - I was worried that everything was going to die because it's been so long.  Roleplaying and talking with you guys has been such a huge part of my life for the past four years, and if that ended... I think I'd go a little crazy.)

John returned to the table with the bowl, smirking at his daughter's messy hair and beginning to dish out a portion of the soup for her.  Once finished, he set it on the high chair tray (is she still using the high chair...?  I can't remember xD) and lifted her up, putting her in the chair.  "There you are."
At Rose's question, he glanced over his shoulder at her, then toward the hall.  "It would seem so," he responded, "but who knows how long that will last?"  He smirked again.

-----

Jake watched amusedly as Donna hurried off, before making his way back to work himself (can't remember if he drove or took a taxi there, or if I even said... *facepalms* xD  Really need to reread what we've done here so far).  His own break was nearly over.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:43 pm

(well, I've unfortunately been busy once again--I took my fiance back to missouri with me and we've been hanging with my dad, I'm having to cook and clean and do grown-up things now to apparently prove to my dad/gma that I can actually take care of my future husband WTF? but I got your message as soon as you posted it and haven't been able to reply since. it's frustrating))

(she's too big for the high chair but she's pretty tired so eh :))
maggie yawned and picked up her spoon, starting to slurp up the flavourful soup, smacking her lips appreciatively. "is it good, sweetie?" Rose asked, turning to look at her with a smile. she nodded, her mouth full. Rose went down the hall to check on the boys, wondering if they were really still asleep...

-----

Jack was waiting to ambush jake once he got back from his lunch date, eager for all the juicy details.

(so...it's been so long I need a refresher on what the overarching plot here and everything was... Worried )
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:59 pm

(Lol that's cool.  Dang, though - hubby can take care of himself too I mean wow family.  XD)

(Alright xD)

Once Maggie was settled and starting in on her soup, John headed back into the kitchen to make her a sandwich to go with it.  He finished it a couple of minutes later and brought it back, setting it in front of her beside the soup.  "There you go, sweetheart," he told her, ruffling her hair lightly.
(If you wanna do something together with the twins, I could play one of them.  I'm not great at babies (heck I wasn't good at being a baby when I was a baby lol)  but I need to flex my muscles anyway xD)

-----

Jake pulled up to Torchwood once more about ten minutes after leaving the restaurant, heading back up to the lab.  He looked around suspiciously, expecting to be bombed with questions from Jack and John, if the latter was still there.

(Okie dokies~  xD  Here's what we discussed at the WCRF:

You: as for plot, there was something we were leading up to in the next few months, once the boys were walking good, with those aliens that took over the always-invaded planet. there was some kind of a planned side plot with donna and jake too I think...
Me: Yeah, that's a future thing we were definitely going to do. Donna and Jake wasn't really planned out as much, but we can definitely doodle around with that. There's also the park trip, where the other moms start cooing over how involved John is with the kids and wind up scaring him xD And you wanted to do a thing with Rose where she goes out for a spa day or something and runs into a situation involving aliens and an explosion and it scares John half to death because it's on the news and Jackie calls him and he doesn't know if Rose is alright or not. And I also wanna do a thing where he experiments with ginger ale and gets tipsy - that'd be hilarious. x'D Which one should we do first, d'you think?
You: hmm...in order for canon-ease reasons, I vote we start the jake/donna intrigue, and sort of let it play in the background for a while, then have the park trip, then the ginger ale, then the spa day, then bring the jake/donna up again to some sort of temporary resolution, all the while hinting here and there about the way bigger plot that's coming up with the aliens.
Me: Alrighty, that sounds good to me~ We'll start with that when you next come on, then. I think we discussed having John go into work and Jake is heading out for a lunch date, or something? OH, we need to wrap up the Melissa plotline at some point, too. There was gonna be some drama with her challenging Rose's maternal prowess, or something. xD We could fit that in somewhere in the middle, perhaps. John still needs to fire her, too - we could either do that simultaneously while Jake's gone for lunch/whatever, or have him have done it "off-screen", as it were.

Not sure we were gonna wind up doing anything more with Melissa, but I thought I'd throw that part in anyway, just in case.  I also suggested here that we do a thing with Maggie having bad dreams because of the kidnapping, and they bring her to crawl into bed with them on the worst night.  <3  Oh, and I've also been thinking that Rose should go into work every once in a while while John stays home with the kids, just to mix things up and let Rose get out and away from the kids sometimes.  And also for the kids to run John ragged and (probably when they're a little older) for him to get up to mischief with them while the boss is gone~  xD)

EDIT: (Oh, I discovered this adorable song last night and it reminds me of Rose (and Sihti, too) <333 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-9QefLKTT8)
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:41 pm

(omgallifrey I keep calling rose Rin because that's the name of the girl I play in the other rp lol ))

"thank you!" maggie grabbed the sandwich and took as neat of a bite as she could manage, setting it back down and going back to the soup- it was too good to let get cold.

Rose peeked into the nursery to see the boys barely stirring, woken by the scent of food wafting on the air. "david...matthew...are you hungry?" she asked softly.

-------

"so..." a voice came from the corner of the room nearest jake as he came in. jack was leaning against the wall there, his trademark grin plastered on his face. "...how'd it go?"
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:46 pm

(Haha oh dear xD)

John smiled at her and nodded.  "You're very welcome," he told her, watching her for just a moment before heading out of the kitchen and down the hall.  He came up behind Rose, peering inside the nursery over her head.

Matthew stirred a bit further at his mother's voice, opening his eyes and blinking sleepily before giving a wide yawn, stretching and promptly (accidentally) smacking his brother upside the head with his fist.  He looked over with an expression of surprise, cooing a soft apology.

-----

Jake jumped slightly at the familiar voice, spinning around toward it; he hadn't noticed the other man at first.  He shuffled his feet slightly, his cheeks flushing just minutely.  "Oh, um, well...  Fine.  It was nice - real nice," he responded.  He knew Jack would likely try to twist the whole thing in some dirty manner, but hoped he could dissuade the worst of it, at least.
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:53 pm

David looked over at his brother when he got smacked, not looking too happy about being smacked. he rolled over and pushed himself up, then grabbed the crib bars, pulling himself partway up. he let out a loud coo, wanting out so he could taste whatever smelled so heavenly...

------

"just nice? I expected better of you, jakey-boy." he gave a tiny chuckle. "well, if that's all you have to say, I guess I'll have to imagine what happened for myself," he teased, walking to the table and grabbing a clipboard, offering it to him. "this came in over lunch. supposed to be for john, but you should be able to take care of it too."
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Matthew gave his brother a sheepish look - or as sheepish as one his age could possibly appear - before sitting up and scooting over to the bars himself.  He hoisted himself up beside David, staring pointedly at his parents, whom he could see watching from the doorway.
        John snickered, heading into the room and hoisting David out of the crib, leaving Matthew for Rose.  "I suppose you two're hungry, too, eh?  Come on, then, let's get you something to eat..."

-----

Jake sighed, rolling his eyes. "Well, if I let ya do that, you'll just imagine the most disgusting thing possible," he groused in annoyance. "It was a normal, friendly lunch date. We talked for a while. I hugged her goodbye. We have plans to meet again next week. That's all." He raised an eyebrow as Jack handed him a clipboard. "Where'd John head off to?" he asked. "Did he go home already?"
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Rose followed John into the room and pulled matthew out of the cot, smiling at him and holding him close to her side. david squirmed, trying to locate the source of the heavenly smell that was still wafting on the air. 'I wonder what dad made now?' he cooed to his brother.

-----

Jack made a mock-innocent face at jake's accusation that he would come up with something disgusting. "guess so," he answered jake's query. "it wasn't loud or anything, but I think having to deal with her really shook john up. probably went home to be with rose. I don't blame him a bit."
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Matthew grinned as he was picked up, flailing his arms a bit and looking over at his brother. 'Dunno,' he mumbled back, 'but it smells really good. I wonder if they'll let us have any this time...'
        "I didn't make it this time," John laughed at their discussion, carrying Matthew out of the room. "But thanks for the compliment."

(Not really sure if they're old enough to eat something like soup or not. xD)

-----

"Ah..." Jake nodded, frowning slightly. "Well, I can't exactly blame 'im, either. I'm sure she didn't go quietly. I just hope she doesn't cause any other problems..."
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Rose rolled her eyes. "I know they're talking, but you expect me to believe they're commenting on your cooking skills?" she scoffed light-heartedly, carrying matthew out and setting him in the other high chair- they had two because of the boys, and of course maggie was only occupying one. she was surprisingly well over halfway done with her food already. David looked at his brother and shook his head. 'mama just doesn't understand us.'

-------

he slapped him on the back. "you and me both. but I've got work to do. see what you can do with those numbers and symbols, and I'll go find some more for you."
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top