Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 24 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:43 pm

"No, but you did start it," John giggled, continuing to pet her until she leaned into him, at which time he promptly lost his balance and nearly toppled backward, just managing to catch himself.  This didn't seem to bother him too much, however, as he simply righted himself once more.  He frowned a little at her last sentence, his eyes drifting upward in thought as he reached up with one hand to scratch his head.  "Y'know," he began in a high-pitched tone, "I feel a little funny myself.  Everything seems a just a tad foggy..."

(Just a tad, you say? lol)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 631

View user profile http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 24 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:23 pm

she slowly looked back up at him, then doubled over in laughter again, this time loudly. "OH, my GAWD! you're DRUNK!" she blurted, pointing at him and completely out of control of her own volume. "blimey I never thought I'd see the day!"

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 417

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 pm

John just peered at her with a look of shocked indignation for a moment before giving a huff. "That's ridiculous - I'm a Time Lord!" he exclaimed, affronted. "Time Lords don't have such a piteous tolerance for alcoholic beverages!" Of course, he wasn't thinking about the ginger beer from earlier that afternoon, or the impact it would have on any Time Lord's resistance to alcohol. He made to cross his arms, but lost his balance, flailing slightly before tipping sideways off the sofa, landing on his back on the floor with a loud thud. He just lay there for a moment, wide-eyed and stunned, before sitting up and looking around in bafflement. "...How did I get down here...?" he asked with confusion and a note of consternation in his voice.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:54 pm

"I'm tellin ya mate, you're drunk," rose insisted, getting up and steadying herself before offering john a hand up. "cmon, up you get. I think that's enough for you," she told him in a slightly teasing singsong voice she used when her mates had a bit too much. "best we let you sleep it off, maybe?"

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:30 pm

"Don't you 'up you get' me," John grumbled in a half-teasing tone, though he did take her hand up, promptly plopping down on the couch once more. "Nah! It's far too early for that, especially on our anniversary! Besides--" he slipped his sunglasses out from inside his jacket and put them on, then leaned toward Rose and waggled his eyebrows at her playfully-- "the fun's just getting started."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Rose let out another bout of helpless, loud, snorting laughter at his eyebrow antics, smacking her knee once or twice. "right, all right, then, cheeky, what's next on the agenda? wanna play twister?" she was relatively certain they didn't own twister, or probably very many other board games, if they owned any at all. "oh, I know we just had dinner but I could go for a good kebab..." she mused distractedly, jumping when the telly reverted to a blue screen now that the movie was over.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:07 pm

John just grinned at her as she laughed, swaying a little once more but stopping after he nearly tumbled off the couch again.  "Hmm... I don't think we have Twister," he replied amusedly, reaching to rub the side of his head and making the hair run in the wrong direction.  "Could see what else we have, though," he added after a moment, managing to gain his feet and head toward the hall cupboard, staggering a little and bumping into the wall - a fact which made him begin to giggle almost as uncontrollably as Rose, though thankfully at a quieter volume, considering the children were sleeping only a few feet further down the hallway.  He began riffling through the contents of the cupboard, here and there flinging a blanket or a pillowcase out toward the living room when they got in his way.

He looked over his shoulder at her hungry comment, giggling a little once again.  "Got the munchies?" he asked with a grin, before the amused expression turned into one of thoughtfulness.  "Or is that only a condition which applies to the overconsumption of other questionable substances?"

(Apparently John speaks dork even more fluently when he's drunk...  Interesting.  xD)

EDIT: (O.o Why did my text turn out so big? I didn't code it for that... ...Maybe the forums are a little drunk, too. x'D)

EDIT 2: (Never mind, I fixed it lol. Not sure why the code had that effect, though. They were just < p > tags. o_o Forums you weird.)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:09 pm

"what?" rose just gave him a blank eyed look of bewilderment at the big words he was spouting. "I dunno, I always crave a kebab when I've had a few. there used to be this amazing kebab place just down from my favorite pub that mickey and I'd go to sometimes..." she trailed off, blushing in embarrassment that she had brought him up at all, but especially on her anniversary...to another man that she definitely had always loved more than the unfortunate mickey. at least he was happy now. "you, ah, find anything in there? or are we making a pillow fort?"

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 pm

At the mention of Mickey, John took pause, stopping his riffling through the cupboard and turning to look with faint surprise at Rose - he could just see her around the edge of the wall.  The heavy wave of embarrassment that rolled off of her, hitting him strongly despite his current state, was cause for more surprise, as well as a hint of confusion, on his part.  A few years before, the casual mention would likely have caused a bit more discomfort for him, but now it only came with a slight feeling of awkwardness.  It wasn't exactly pleasant to think about the former romances your wife had been a part of, but at the same time, that didn't affect their validity; they had happened, and John certainly didn't expect Rose to forget about Mickey simply because they were now together.  She wasn't the only one to have had former relationships, after all.

Ah... yes, right.  Mickey," he said, still feeling slightly awkward but shoving it to the back of his mind.  "Well... I wonder if that place exists in this universe...  Perhaps we should look into that, maybe drop by sometime if it does."  He gave her a smile, hoping to reassure her he wasn't upset.

He had only just turned back to the cupboard when her (likely joking) question perked him up considerably.  "Ooh, a pillow fort?  That's a brilliant idea!" he announced with childlike glee, burying himself deeper into the cupboard to search for more materials, moments later flinging out some larger blankets and a few spare pillows.  He'd already completely forgotten what he'd gone in there intending to search for, anyway.

(That took a bit to get right - sorry xD Still not sure if he'd think that clearly while drunk, but I dunno what else to have him do, so... lol *shrugs*)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

( PILLOW FORT! PILLOW FORT! )

She started laughing at his sudden enthusiasm, forgetting the moment herself within seconds. she got up and hurried to help him gather the materials to start, still laughing a bit loudly, but the children were luckily sound sleepers when the door was shut.

rose bustled the armfuls of pillows and blankets out into the living room, glancing at John to do the honors of stealing the cushions off the sofa.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:36 pm

(WOOOO XD)

John quickly joined in with more giggling, pulling out all the pillows and blankets he could find, then attempting to stuff the door closed again, scowling as it got hung up by a sheet still dangling from inside the cupboard and shoving harder.  Finally, after using all his weight against the door, it closed - with the sheet still partially sticking out between the door and the frame.

Giggling again, he hurried after Rose into the living room, scooping up some of the blankets and pillows that were strewn about before dumping them all in a pile in the living room.  With barely a glance towards Rose, he took her cue and moved to the sofa to strip it of its cushions, stacking them on the floor in a messy tower.  After that was done, he then dashed into the dining room and hefted up one of the chairs, returning with it and placing it in the living room to act as additional support.  He repeated this twice more, somehow managing to avoid falling on top of the chairs or otherwise injuring himself and making a bunch of racket in the process, then regarded the mess with a thoughtful frown, forgetting what the best way to start such a structure would be.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:06 pm

it may have been years ago, but Rose knew how to make a blanket fort, and grabbed one of the biggest blankets, tying a corner to the chair and wedging another corner in the back of the couch, creating the beginnings of a tent shape. she stacked a pillow here, a couch cushion there, and tied another blanket between two of the chairs, giggling merrily all the while.

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:44 pm

(The kids are gonna wake up tomorrow and be all like OWO "WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL STRUCTURE THAT HAS MANIFESTED IN OUR LIVING ROOM" XD)

It had been a just a bit longer since John had created similar structures, but once Rose started, he picked it back up quickly, beginning to giggle again as he started helping her tie and tuck in the blankets, using the pillows where necessary and filling the inside of the fort with the leftovers and a few extra blankets.  At one point, he nearly knocked into Rose as they scurried about inside the fort, and his giggling increased in pitch and volume as he moved more carefully out of her way.

Eventually, the fort was complete, and he stared up at the tent-like sheets that surrounded them, a bit of awe in his eyes.  "It's been far too long since I've made a pillow fort...  We really should do this more often," he murmured.  "I bet the kids'd love it."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:07 pm

(well I think the boys are too little to care honestly X'D)

"I think they're a bit young for it," Rose hummed, smiling at him as he gazed upward at the fort's roof. "maggie maybe, but the boys wouldn't really know the difference." she put her chin on her fist and hummed softly, letting her eyes fall halfway closed in deep contentment. "so...should we get some marshmallows and tell stories? that's the best thing to do in a fort. or read books, but that's better alone." seeing she didn't quite have his attention, she reached to gently poke him in the chest. "what do you say to that, ey, doctah?" that, at least, could get him out of a deep stupor usually, though it depended on his mood whether that was for good or ill...

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:47 pm

(Probably, yeah.  But still.  xD)

John was still staring up at the roof of the fort with childish glee, distracted and not having paid all that much attention to what Rose had been saying, when the familiar title snapped him back to reality.  He quickly looked down to her, his eyes wide with surprise.  "...You called me 'Doctor'," he said softly.  He wasn't quite sure what to think about that, but after a moment, he smiled slightly.  "You haven't done that in a while..."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:54 pm

rose gave a soft but sincere smile. "yeah, well, I dunno how you're gonna react when I do, so best not, I figured. but do you like it?" he was smiling now, and that was what she'd hoped for. oh, and he was gorgeous in the dim light under their canopy of sheets and blankets, even more so than before, those deep eyes and all those freckles...now she was the one lost in space

LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:19 pm

John's smile broadened a little.  "Yeah... I think I do, yeah," he murmured, his eyes glimmering happily for a few moments before a hint of amusement crept into their depths.  "As long as it's not on accident!"  He was silent for several long moments, getting a bit lost in the details of her face, before the words she'd said previously finally registered.  "Oh, right!  Marshmallows and stories!  Yeah, that sounds nice..."  He flashed her a cheery grin, a bit oblivious to what she was feeling, and slipped out of the tent-like structure, making his way into the kitchen.

He returned less than 30 seconds later, promptly taking a tumble as he tried to kneel down to crawl back into the fort, luckily not landing on the bag of marshmallows, and giving a yelp of mixed shock and indignation.  "Why does the floor keep slapping me?!" he complained in a tone of consternation, pushing himself upright once more and glaring at the carpet.  After a few more moments, he managed to crawl back inside, looking a bit uneasy, as if he expected the floor to 'slap' him again.

(Aaaaand the mood has been ruined. lol)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum