Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

2 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43 pm

(We're actually on at the same time for once. xD)

"Of course," John giggled, looking over at Rose with a playful grin. "And why shouldn't they be?" Reaching the dining room, he stopped, frowning as he realized he'd accidentally put Maggie in David's high chair. Oops. Shrugging, he carried his son over to his own chair, sitting down with the boy on his lap.
        Matthew, sitting in his high chair, frowned. 'Yeah... But then, why can Daddy understand but not her?'
        "That's because Mummy's special," John responded, looking over at his wife with a smile. He meant it in the best possible way of course - Rose was very special.

-----

"Gee, thanks," Jake joked, watching Jack leave before sitting down and cracking down on the paperwork.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 pm

(I know, how unusual...it's honestly because I'm still procrastinating writing chapter 30...lol)

Rose gave John a sidelong glance, a little suspicious of what the boys were saying about her to make him say that. "I hope you like soup in your lap," she commented, putting a little bowl in front of him for david, then getting a bib and such for matthew before giving him some soup too. david reached eagerly for the spoon, even though he probably shouldn't feed himself such sloppy food. maggie was finally done, and wanted down to play. she tried to get her mother's attention.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:58 pm

(Aww. xD  Well, it's really nice~  I feel like I should work on the JohnRose fanfic - haven't done that for a while because I was preoccupied with another project that had to get done, plus writing by myself is hard and I didn't particularly feel like trying, but I feel like I might have a bit more motivation now.  ...Then again, I have an art project that's way overdue that I should probably be finishing instead... XP)

"Do I have a choice in the matter?" John asked amusedly, though he winced slightly at the thought.  Oh well, he supposed - he needed to change out of his suit, anyway.  He grabbed David's bib and put it on before he could reach the soup, hoping it would control at least some of the mess, before taking hold of the spoon himself, also hoping David would allow him to feed him instead.
        Just then, he noticed that Maggie was finished, and glanced over to Rose in hopes that she would take care of her so he could put David in her place, as he was a bit stuck at the moment.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Rose turned, finally noticing maggie and moving to let her down. "don't pull out too many toys, okay sweetie?" she said, putting the toddler on her feet. then she turned to take david for a moment so john could stand up before handing the infant back so she could clean off the high chair.

(does it ever confuse you to work on writing something that's on a different part of the timeline to the roleplay? I seem to have that problem sometimes with my fanfic, it's very early days compared to where we are now)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:15 pm

John gave Rose an appreciative look, getting to his feet and taking David back, waiting while she cleaned up the high chair so he could put him down in it.
        Meanwhile, Matthew was greatly enjoying his meal, having eschewed the spoon for a more primitive grabbing and hand-dipping technique. Unsurprisingly, he was making a mess of things, his face drenched and little splatters of broth, along with a few noodles, strewn around on his high chair tray. John looked over at the scene with a long-suffering sigh; he would've reached up to rub behind his ear, but his hands were taken up with David.

(Not too badly, actually. Surprisingly, considering my poor memory with pretty much all other parts of my life, my mind is actually pretty organized when it comes to my writing/roleplays. xD Then again, I also tend to reread everything a lot, so I get pretty familiar with the timeline that way.)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Rose finished cleaning up the high chair and finally turned her attention to matthew while John put david in his place. she gave a long-suffering sigh to match her husband's at the sight of her youngest, drenched in soup and covered in noodles. "...I guess we'll be needing a bath today, won't we?" she asked him with a tiny laugh. david started in on his soup just as enthusiastically, seeing matthew's method was much more efficient than a spoon.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 pm

John grimaced helplessly as David, too, immediately began to dip his hands into the bowl.  "Oh, joy of joys," he agreed with Rose in a sarcastic tone, sitting down again and watching the carnage.  "Hopefully they don't throw too much of a fit."  Oh well, he supposed - it was all part of having an eight-month-old... only twice as bad, since there were two of them...
        Matthew was too absorbed in his soup to pay attention to what his parents were talking about.  He mumbled happily, his blue eyes bright.

(I can't remember if we ever decided on eye colors for either of them, but I've always imagined Matthew's to be blue, and David's to be brown.  *shrugs*)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:32 pm

(funnily enough, both parents actually have brown eyes, don't they? billie piper and david tennant both have dark eyes. although we could make them have whatever eye color we wanted because of the combination of genes they have anyway. I think I'm being complicated again Doh! )

"well, at least you're here to help this time...last time was a disaster. they destroyed the kitchen and the bathroom, and it took me right up until you got home to clean everything again..." Rose sighed and leaned into him a little, watching the mess the two time tots managed to make in such a short span of time.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:52 pm

(DT definitely has brown eyes (not super dark, though - they sort of turn a golden color in the light), but I've always thought Billie's were more of a dark hazel. Could be wrong, though. But I read recently that apparently eye color isn't totally hereditary, so I dunno. xD Jackie has blue eyes, though, so...? Plus John's genes, yeah. lol)

(Also, sorry for the slight poof - had to help finish up dinner.)

John winced again at that, putting his arm around Rose and giving her a guilty look. "I'm sorry about that," he apologized - he always felt bad having to leave Rose to deal with the children by herself, which is why he didn't usually go into work more than two or three times a week. He frowned slightly, thinking. "Y'know, now that the boys are a bit older, maybe it's about time that you start going into work every once in a while, and I stay home with the kids," he suggested, looking down at her with a smile. "It'd give you a chance to get away from things for a little while, if you wanted to."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

"oh, I dunno- I never really liked being big scary boss lady, y'know?" she said, turning to him. "I don't really know all that science stuff. you're the one who makes the leaps and bounds and saves the earth. I just make sure people are working. I mean, you don't think I came up with that dimension cannon thing, do ya?" she smirked teasingly. she really did kind of miss going to work, seeing and working with everyone, but felt he was better at it than she was, for obvious reasons. still...a vacation from the twins sounded like heaven, even if it was to work...
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:06 pm

John narrowed his eyes teasingly. "Oh, and you think I'm Big Scary Boss Man, do you?" he asked, tilting his head to the side playfully. "But of course I do. Maybe you didn't do everything on your own, but I have no doubt you had a big hand in it," he told her, still playful, but also telling the truth. "In any case, you don't have to if you don't want - I just thought I'd put the offer out, in any case." As he spoke, he was getting a bit of an idea for a possible alternative. His smile broadened slightly as the thought developed more fully, but he didn't say anything. This would surely be a nice surprise...
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm

(oh, dear...what are you planning...?)

"well, I mean, it's not I don't want to, just--" she flinched when a noodle splatted onto her lap, and glared at david, who giggled eagerly. 'ten points! I win!' he told matthew.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 pm

(...The spa day. xD)

John blinked in surprise as a noodle soared over to land in Rose's lap. Distracted, he didn't notice as Matthew scowled at his brother, grabbed a soggy noodle himself, and hurled it at his father. John jolted and yelped in shock, eyes widening, as the wet noodle splatted onto his forehead. It quickly slid down and fell into his own lap, leaving a streak down his face and a damp spot on his pant leg. He looked down at it, eyes still wide with surprise.
        Matthew looked over at David with a smug expression. 'Come again?' he taunted his brother.
        John finally recovered enough to look up and glare at the twins. "Oi, no soup shenanigans!" he growled firmly. "Food isn't there for you to throw around at hapless family members."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 pm

( XD oh yeah...)

David was already prepared to throw again before his father's warning stopped him. Rose gave a warning scowl as well to both of them. "food is for eating boys, and you know it." david ate his noodle, looking disappointed, then gave matthew a glance and grabbed a tiny chunk of soggy broccoli, tossing it in his brother's soup with a wet plop.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 pm

(XD)

Matthew squealed in disgust and annoyance as David's broccoli landed in his soup. He scowled over at his brother again before grabbing a handful of his own soup and raising his fist, poised to throw.
        He was halted by the sound of his father clearing his throat, and looked over to see John giving him The Look - the kind of look where you knew without a doubt he meant business. Matthew slowly lowered his hand and dropped his fistful of soup back into the bowl, doing his best to look innocent.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:23 pm

david laughed mockingly at his brother. "ha!" he said, eating more. 'serves you right for trying to show me up!' Rose wasn't nearly as good at The Look as her husband was, but she did have the mom face, and she used it to her advantage. david stopped laughing and went back to eating pretty quickly. "so...I was thinking about taking the kids to the park this afternoon..." she began after a moment. "d'you wanna come along?"

(gonna call it a night, I think...)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm

(Mom Face...  lol)

John was prepared to turn The Look on David, as well, but Rose seemed to have it covered with her Mum Face, so he let the expression drop with a small sigh of relief as both boys resumed their meal.  He looked over as Rose started talking again, and smiled.  "Sure," he agreed enthusiastically.  "Sounds like a good idea to me.  We'll head out after cleaning up the boys, then, I expect?"  He glanced into the living room, where he could just spot Maggie playing with her toys.  "Maggie should be happy - she's been cooped up here for far too long.  We really should go out more often..."

(Aww, see ya!  Hopefully we can make a habit of running into each other like this more often...  X3)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:09 am

Rose gave a firm, decisive nod and stood up, going to run some water in the sink so they could give the twins a quick wash once they were done with their soup. David was pretty much full and pushed his bowl of rather soggy vegetables away, sucking on his broth-covered fingers afterward, liking the taste of them. maggie let out a squeal of delight as she found a forgotten stuffed animal at the bottom of her toy box and hugged it tightly, squeezing it.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:57 am

John watched for a moment as Rose left to head into the other room, presumably to start a bath for the twins, before standing up himself and heading into the kitchen to get a napkin to sop up some of the broth on the boys' faces and hands. Matthew looked up from the remainder of his soup with a curious "AaaaAAAH?" as he passed, a noodle dangling from his fingers. After a moment, he dropped it back into the bowl and then plunged his entire hand in, removing it a moment later to stick the resultant mess in his mouth, broth dripping down his arm and soaking his sleeve.

John returned a few moments later and gave a long-suffering sigh at the scene, shaking his head with barely-disguised amusement and trying to mop up the drips - he and Rose didn't need soup all over their own clothes, and the boys were sure to put up a fuss, as they always did during bathtime. "You just had to go and make an even bigger mess, didn't you?" he chided the twins as he hastily cleaned them up, one corner of his mouth twitching into a grin as his eyes flickered with laughter. He glanced behind him briefly at Maggie's sudden squeal of delight from the other room; he couldn't quite see her from where he was, but, given she seemed to be happy, he wasn't too worried, so after a moment, he turned back to his task.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:58 pm

"oh, what a mess you've made!" Rose sighed with a smile, helping mop up the boys after taking their trays away. she picked up david once he was just mopped up enough and carried him to the bathroom sink, which was already full of warm water, and started to strip him on the way down the hall. matthew smiled and grasped with his little hands for his father. 'hug, daddy! hug!'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:20 am

John smirked as Rose reentered the room, glancing briefly up at her before turning back to the boys again. Unaware of his parents' plot, David gave a delighted coo as his mother lifted him up, reaching toward her, but once Rose started to strip him on the way to the bathroom, he put two and to together, and lost his broad, open-mouthed smile, giving instead a loud, indignant 'shout' and flailing his fists in the air.

John snorted at the noise and, once Matthew was clean, grinned, lifting him from his highchair and drawing him to his shoulder, wrapping his arms gently around him in compliance and patting him lightly on the back. "Alright, then, come on, you," he said cheerfully, following Rose toward the bathroom, peeking in to check on Maggie as he passed by the living room. He bounced Matthew lightly in his arms in a likely-futile effort to keep him at least somewhat happy until Rose was through with David so he could bath the second of the twins.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:36 am

"oi, don't you start, young man," she scolded her son, setting him in the water and getting the lavender soap she usually used for bedtime just so he'd stay a little calmer. she guessed it must smell even more amazing to the children than her, since they all seemed to like it. she didn't bother shampooing his hair, since it wasn't really messy (surprisingly) but she made sure to wash his body thoroughly, especially his arms and torso.

hearing the splashing and his brother's yells and mother's scolding, Matthew also figured out what was going on and started squirming and shouting. 'No Bath! No Bath! NOOO BATH!'
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 am

(Wow, one of their children actually has neat hair? That's an accomplishment in and of itself. xD)

David continued to flail as he was dunked in the water, his wail rising to a wordless, ear-piercing screech of fury. John, who had just entered the bathroom and was standing near the door, winced, his sensitive ears ringing at the loud, high-pitched noise. "Blimey, you'd think you were trying to torture him!" he complained, his grimace deepening as Matthew's complaints also raised an octave and a good several decibels. He made sure to keep a firm hold on him as he squirmed, simultaneously attempting to dodge his flailing fists.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:10 am

(not neat XD clean)

"RIGHT!" Rose yelled over the babies' protests, "GET READY TO SWITCH!" she quickly pulled the rinsed-off infant out of the sink and moved across the bathroom to wrap him in the towel, leaving the way clear for John to dunk Matthew while David got dried off. As it turned out, Matthew had not gotten as much sleep as his brother had, and once he smelled the lavender he got oddly quiet, letting out a massive yawn with an "aaaaAAAaaahh"
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:51 am

(Ah, I thought you meant "messy" as in "ruffled". XD)

"Right behind you!" John called back, beginning to strip Matthew with a surprising amount of efficiency - well, he had had a lot of practice over the past few months. He was ready as soon as Rose moved, and stepped forward, setting Matthew down in the sink, wetting him down, and then getting some of the baby soap and beginning to wash him. He blinked as the boy quickly quieted, then gave a huge yawn. David, for his part, had stopped wailing as he was wrapped in the towel, though he glared up at his mother with a clearly grumpy expression as she dried him off.

"Well... That's a relief..." John remarked at the sudden lack of noise, his tense shoulders relaxing noticeably.

WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next