Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistClan Plotting Page

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

4f498d - MistClan Plotting Page - Page 2 Empty Re: MistClan Plotting Page

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:28 pm

Breaking Benjamin.  I was listening to their newest album and then it ended and switched to some of their older stuff.  xD  Listening to Corner Stone Cues now.  Frigga is on.  <3

Ah, yeah.  I suppose the caves and stuff in the mountains do resemble that.  xD  I apparently have a thing for caves.  Never really knew that until a few days ago.  XD

Anyway, here's what I've got so far.  Light green is sparsely forested area, dark green is denser forest, yellow is open meadow, gray is rock/cliff face.  And blue is, obviously, water.

4f498d - MistClan Plotting Page - Page 2 Mistclan_territory_map_wip__png__by_trekwolf4194-dadugom

EDIT: Tweaked the curviness of the rivers. Also, a bonus - I made a map (if you can call it that lel) of the camp, too. xD

4f498d - MistClan Plotting Page - Page 2 Mistclan_camp_map__png__by_trekwolf4194-daduguv

WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:07 pm

*Dumps pile of characters in thread*  THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE ME TO MY OWN DEVICES FOR TOO LONG AND I GET BORED.  XD

Character Name: Dovestar (flight)
Weight: 9.25 lb.
Desired Rank: Leader
Power(s): Water.  She can freeze small bodies of water with a touch of her paw.
Physical Description: Dovestar is a lithe she-cat with fine features and a long tail.  Her short, sleek pelt is mainly a light silvery gray, and she has a white chest, belly, and front paws.  Her calm-looking eyes are a soft, light blue.
Personality Description: Calm and even-tempered, you’d be hard-pressed to find a moment when Dovestar raises her voice.  She is generally fair and makes it a point to hear both sides of an argument before passing judgment.  Because of this, she makes an excellent mediator to disputes.  Despite her usual cool exterior, she also has a playful side and will occasionally tell a light joke or participate in gentle teasing of a fellow Clanmate.
History and Relations: Dovestar became leader fairly young, at about three and a half years of age, when former leader, Rowanstar, lost his last life. She currently has three lives remaining.

Character Name: Archeye
Weight: 11.75 lb.
Desired Rank: Junior Warrior
Power(s): Earth.  He has x-ray vision and can see through solid objects.  He also has the ability to phase through solid objects without harm.
Physical Description: Archeye is a slender silver mackerel tabby with a thick, arched stripe over his right eye.  He has heterochromia – his left eye is a deep blue, and his right eye is a light amber.
Personality Description: Archeye is what can only be described as a shy, secretive tom.  He doesn’t talk much, and tends to hide behind a prickly and hardened disposition when he does interact with others, but inwardly, he’s a huge softy with a heart of gold.  It takes a long time for him to grow comfortable enough with others to show this side of himself, however, and so he doesn’t have many friends.
History and Relations: (at least 2 sentences)

Character Name: Fennelpaw (whisker)
Weight: 10.25 pounds
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice
Power(s): Earth.  He can pull together loose earth and foliage to create small, floating platforms to get to unreachable places.  He also has the ability to mentally track other individuals and get a sense of their surroundings, though his accuracy depends on how close or far away the individual he is tracking is.
Physical Description: Fennelpaw is averagely built, on the smaller side for a tom.  He is a cream mackerel tabby with a white belly, chest, rear legs, front socks, collar, and tail tip and white covering his chin and the lower right side of his face and muzzle, from below his eye, out to the side of his cheek, and down to the corner of his nose.  His eyes are a soft, light green with bright yellow spiked around the pupils.
Personality Description: A friendly, cheerful, and outgoing tom who enjoys being around others, Fennelpaw cares deeply for his Clanmates and loves nothing more than being able to help them in any way possible.  His bubbly attitude makes him generally easy to be around, though his apparently eternal positivity can be grating on those who are more pessimistic in nature.  He also has a bit of OCD, and can grow frustratingly obsessed with getting the herbs perfectly stacked and in just the right order.  On the positive side, this means that the herb store is never messy or cluttered.
History and Relations: From the very beginning, Fennelpaw knew he wanted to become a medicine cat.  He was always intrigued by the smell of herbs on the medicine cat’s pelt when they came to check up on him and his mother, and as soon as he was able to leave the nursery, it seemed he was forever near the medicine den.  His father was an unknown tom, and his mother died of an untreatable infection shortly after he became an apprentice.

Character Name: Foxpelt
Weight: 11.5 pounds
Desired Rank: Elder
Power(s): Earth.  He has the ability to alter his own atomic density to make himself lighter or heavier than normal.
Physical Description: Foxpelt is an averagely-built tom with dark ginger fur.  His belly, chest, and forepaws are a lighter, softer ginger, and his tail is faintly tabby-tipped.  His eyes are a light bluish green, and there are several scars scattered across his pelt.
Personality Description: Foxpelt is a friendly, outgoing tom.  He greatly enjoys telling stories to the younger generation, but he is starting to lose his short-term memory in his advancing age, so he will sometimes repeat himself and needs to be reminded.  This fact doesn’t seem to bother him, however.
History and Relations: (at least 2 sentences)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:49 pm

ono

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:38 am

THERE YOU ARE. *Glomps* xD

...What? What's that face for? =P Dun give me that look. I was super bored. xD
Also yes, I created a medicine cat with obsessive-compulsive tendencies. Because it totally needed to be done. XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:23 pm

I suppose I should get started on recreating my characters too, eh?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:55 pm

And there YOU are! You never returned my message - for shame. I feel so ignored. xD
Did everything go alright at the doctor's? Hope everything's alright. :C

Yeah, that would probably be good. Or at least start planning them out a bit more - we could talk about it if you'd like to co-conspire. xD We're not really gonna have front-page forms here in the old sense - I just did those ones up there because I had nothing better to do. But since I still can't seem to get the expanded form's coding to work, you can use the one I used above, if you want to start planning stuff out. If you don't then like I said, you don't need to. The characters won't be on the front page - everyone's going to have their own character page for longer, expanded forms, I think.

Any suggestions for the territory or interesting landmarks would be welcome, too. It doesn't show in the map, but the Clan's territory is on higher ground than the beach area - the river slopes down into rapids as it goes through the mountains.

Also, if you or Sou want to make either a medicine cat or a deputy, that would be great, since we don't have either as of yet (well, I have an apprentice, but). If neither of you want the medicine cat I could just fill the spot with one of my old characters and then kill her off later on. I think I remember you saying that Kestrel is usually a medicine cat? That could be a future thing, in any case. I'm thinking the Clan will have up to three med. cats at one time, because that kinda makes more sense than just one, because what happens if one dies suddenly, y'know? xD And there won't be any silly "medicine cats can't have a mate or kits" rule. Because I always hated that rule. XP

And now I'm just blabbing, so I'll stop. Sorry. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:21 pm

oh, sorry! everything's going fine. I've had unexplained mild chest pain for two weeks now so I went in on monday and they did an xray and an ekg but they came back normal. just got the bloodwork back today and still nada. completely unexplained. they're going to make me do a run test and an mri I think.

as for that, yes, kestrelflight is usually a medicine cat or apprentice, depending on need. eaglefeather does well as a warrior usually, though she was originally the med cat before kestrel existed, and sandpelt was designed to be a deputy, wise beyond his years. In fact he's only ever been used as a deputy in my own first clan.

I have the basic personality and the description down, of course, but I have no idea what powers/elements to give them. that would really help me out.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Oh, that's good to hear.  Hopefully everything else comes back alright and it was just a weird fluke.  X3

Okay, cool.  So that takes care of an additional future med. cat and possibly a deputy - you were going to base Sandpelt a bit off of Rory personality-wise, I think you said, right?

Well, if I recall correctly, you were going to make Sandpelt's power something to do with Earth, Eaglefeather's water (we discussed her spotting Shadowstep in the water and her thinking she'd actually seeing an omen of him instead of his reflection, so perhaps she could either have that as one of her abilities (the ability to see prophecies/whatever in the water) or just thinking it might be one of her abilities), and I believe you said Kestrel would have a similar power to Shadowstep - hearing voices in the wind - but to a milder degree.  Each of them could have up to three abilities under the same element, though, so you could come up with others, too.  I've found this list to be helpful before - maybe you can get some ideas from it:  Link
I'll also list Perso's line of abilities, too, in case you want to take one of those:

✿    Fire    ✿

Flame Resistance - All fire cats possess this natural trait. They cannot be burned or otherwise harmed by fire unless it is of tremendous strength, as in a wildfire or molten lava.

Flame Reading - Some fire cats possess this ability, primarily cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. When looking at fire or flames, cats with this ability will sometimes see visions or omens. These are not always accurate, however.

Fire Cloak - With this skill, a cat can cover any portion of their body with fire. Their paws, fangs, tail, etc. This fire can be put out, however.

Living Flame - With this skill, a cat does not simply coat themselves in fire, they become it. Considered the most powerful skill among fire cats, but also the most dangerous—if the fire is put out before the user can return to their normal state, the user will die.

Fire Spitting - With this skill, a cat can spit fire. At its weakest, cats can only spit a few small sparks. At its strongest, cats can spit a steady stream of flame.

Fire Eyes - With this skill, a cat can emit a brilliant light, useful for blinding foes. The intensity of the light is so great, it can cause burns, and in extreme cases, blindness. Most often, it is the eyes that emit the light, but there have been cases where a cat's entire body can shine. The power is named for the first cat known to possess it, Fire-eyes.

Flame Manipulation - With this skill, a cat cannot create fire, but they can control a preexisting fire. They can increase or reduce its intensity, shape it, etc. The level of control varies from cat to cat, but wildfires and volcanic eruptions are generally beyond the control of any cat.

Spontaneous Combustion - With this skill, a cat can raise the temperature of any inanimate object until it melts or bursts into flame.

Radiation - With this skill, a cat can raise their own body temperature and radiate heat. Overuse can cause damage to the user.

✿    Air    ✿

Prediction - All air cats possess this natural trait. They are extremely sensitive to changes in barometric pressure, allowing them to predict changes in the weather. They are not always 100% accurate, however.

Voice of the Wind - Some air cats possess this ability, primarily cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. When listening to the wind, cats with this power can sometimes make out voices or other sounds which can prove to be warnings or omens. However, these are not always accurate.

Wind Direction - With this skill, a cat can change the general direction of the wind. No cat is capable of doing this with extremely powerful winds.

Dampening - With this skill, a cat can create a sort of air 'pocket' which dampens any sounds that come from within the pocket. They cannot affect large areas, however.

Gust - With this skill, a cat can summon a sudden gust of wind. Some cats may use it to give themselves a little more height in a jump, or cushion a fall. The gust cannot be maintained for very long.

Twister - With this skill, a cat can summon a small twister. (Dust devil.) Though they can choose a general direction, once summoned the twister can no longer be controlled, though it can be dispersed.

Dematerialize - With this skill, a cat can become nothing but a breath of wind. They become invisible and light as air. In this state they cannot be touched, but they also lack the ability to be felt by anyone as anything more than a breeze. They can slip through the smallest of openings. However, they cannot pass through solid objects, only around. As no power can be maintained indefinitely, this one can prove deadly if a cat returns to their normal state at an inopportune moment.

Current Sensitivity - With this skill, a cat can tune in to the wind currents and become aware of any disruptions. In this way, a cat can pick up on any movement within a certain range. However, distinguishing exactly what is moving around is difficult, if not impossible, even for those experienced with this skill.

✿    Earth    ✿

Natural Instinct - All earth cats possess an instinctive knowledge of plants, animals, and the living earth around them. They can, for example, intuit which plants are helpful healing herbs and which would be toxic if ingested, and they often see disruptions in nature that others may not notice.

Natural Patterns - Only some earth cats have this skill, mainly cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. Cats with this power will sometimes see signs or omens in the pattern of leaves on the ground or an arrangement of stones, even the gnarled bark of a tree. These omens are not always correct, however.

Tremors - With this skill, a cat can cause the ground to quake within a radius of up to ten tail-lengths. The power of the tremors vary.

Upheaval - With this skill, a cat can cause the earth to heave upward, forming a wall around themselves. Creating a wall more than two cats high is rare.

Growth - With this skill, a cat can restore dead or dying plants, or stimulate the growth of healthy ones. This skill can be very tiring to use.

Healing Touch - With this skill, a cat can emit their own life-energy to heal the wounds of others by simply touching them. Not all wounds can be healed, and depending on the injury, use of this power can be devastating to the user.

Summoning - With this skill, a cat can summon nearby creatures to come to their aid. True communication with the assisting creatures is not possible, but general intent can be understood. Not recommended for use on any creature which would normally pose a threat.

Vibrations - With this skill, a cat can feel vibrations through the ground, allowing them to sense approaching foot steps, and guess at the general weight of whatever is approaching.

Camouflage - With this skill, a cat can turn themselves into stone, allowing them to hide more easily. Though nearly impervious to injury in this form, if the stone is broken or crushed, the cat will die.

✿    Water    ✿

Underwater Respiration - All water cats have the ability to breathe underwater. However, they cannot do so indefinitely; for most cats the limit is about an hour.

Wave Reading - Only some water cats have this skill; primarily cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. With this power, cats will sometimes read omens or prophecies in water. Puddles, streams, waves, rain, the ocean, tide pools, cascades, etc. However, these omens may not always prove accurate.

Displacement - With this skill, a cat can sense the displacement of an object within a body of water, and thus determine the size, position, and speed of the object. The cat must be near the body of water in question for this to work, and they cannot sense objects that are very far away.

Liquefy - With this skill, a cat can turn themselves into water. This can prevent injury, or provide a camouflage if the cat is hiding in a pool, stream, etc. However, this power can be difficult to maintain, and even dangerous if the water forming the cat evaporated.

Repellancy - With this skill, a cat can telekinetically repel water. The affected area depends on the cat.

Water Orbs - With this skill, a cat can form small orbs of water by drawing in moisture from their surroundings, and then fling them around using telekinesis.

Water Mastery - With this skill, a cat can control existing bodies of water using telekinesis. The amount of water that can be controlled varies with the user.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:56 pm

hmm, well, I'd say sandpelt will definitely have camouflage as one of his abilities, and I'll look at the others later. eagle I'm not sure- maybe actually give her the sight, maybe not. and kestrel will definitely have voices in the wind because of shadowstep.

anyway, I'm headed to bed, I'm pretty tired. had to watch my siblings at a water park all day today. fun-ish, but exhausting.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Lel, Sand's gonna be a weeping angel kitty.  lol  I've been meaning to make a cat with that ability for a while, but I haven't gotten a chance; it doesn't fit right for any of my characters, I don't think.  Should fit him pretty well, though~  All that sounds good, in any case.

Alrighty, s'all good.  I'm probably gonna head off soon, as well.  Hope you have fun tomorrow!

EDIT:  Thought you said "have", not "had".  *facepalms*  Sorry.  Well, I hope you had a good day today, anyway.  xD

EDIT 2: So I've kinda had an idea for a plotline/development thing for Fennelpaw that involves the medicine cat being killed before he finishes his training. Would anyone mind if I take the medicine cat position and then kill her off in-roleplay? xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:53 pm

*Rolls in*
My computer's been acting stuffy recently XP

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Aww no DX I hope things get worked out with it. Stuffy computers are never fun. :C

Everything else goin' alright with ya, I hope?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:49 pm

[center]
Other than never-ending psychiatrist appointments, I'm good.

Weren't we going to keep our old charries too though? Like Water, Cloud, Shell and just that entire plot XD

I could probably have Water be deputy, if you'd like? He has the personality for it.
(also, I forgot to copy my charries' extended forms before the forums died ;n; }

As for the coding... I have no idea what's going on. I have HTML and CSS enabled, but XP

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Title PicFinal3

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  bla bla EXPOSISTION bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION  bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION  bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla EXPOSISTION bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla 

Temp2

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:51 pm

See? I dunno what's up with it. I click "Switch to editor mode," paste the code in, and when I click "preview," it looks fine, but when I post it, it looks like that XP

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:54 pm

FIXED IT!
I have HTML allowed for the forum, but we don't have it allowed personally!
Go to your profile, click preferences, then make sure "yes" is selected in "always allow HTML"

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Aww.  *Pats*  I'm sorry.  :C  At least everything else is going alright, though.

Oh, yes, definitely!  That's like, a super epic plot and I really wanna do it xD  I'm keeping all my old charries - I just wanted to bring a few more in.  Because... well, you know me.  xD  Archeye and Foxpelt are a couple of my old charries.  I wanted to bring Arch in because he's an awkward cutie, and Fox because we kinda needed an elder and he's pretty hilarious.  And then Dovestar because we needed a leader.  And then the idea of Fennelpaw just came to me and I fell in love with him, so.  *headdesk*  XD

Okie dokes.  So we've got two contenders...  Hmm... 'Tis gonna be a tricky decision... xD
(Dun worry, I copied the entire extended forms pages.  xD  So I can give you the text.  You'll have to reformat it, though.)

Yay, awesome!  I'll go do that right now~  OuO

EDIT: WOOOOO WE'VE GOT HTML!! <33
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Just gonna try out some colors and stuffs~

- Heading test here -

Text test here blah de blah pretty text stuffs blah blah blah testing the font etcetera blah de blah blah blah more typing and stuffs here all the typing blah blah

- Heading test here -

Text test here blah de blah pretty text stuffs blah blah blah testing the font etcetera blah de blah blah blah more typing and stuffs here all the typing blah blah

- Heading test here -

What do you think?  I'm kinda liking the second myself. Maybe the second colors for the front page, and the first for the forms?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Sorry for poofing, I'm currently creating the app sheet for my DA rp group XD

Well Lady can't have both med cat and deputy, so decide which she'll be first o3o
I've never had a med cat though, so I'll have to create one if not XD

I think I'm just going to keep my Perso characters, really, along with Boldkit and Specklekit, because I want to do their plot too. XD

I'm liking the second one best too XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:55 pm

That's okay - I was messing with stuff xD

Lel, well, I think she's been wanting Kestrel to be a medicine cat, but we'll ask her.  I feel kinda bad that I stole both leader and a med. cat, though.  *hides*  xD

Yeah, I was thinking about Bold and Speckle.  Since Shade isn't around, and I don't know if he'll be able to find us (still holding out hope, but I don't know how likely it is... ;-; ) I was thinking maybe Wiseheart could be their father, if you'd like.  We could do a thing where his mate dies during labor and he has to be a single father and stuffs, and Emberflame can nurse them, since her kits are still young.

Yeah, I think I'm liking that one.  xD  Gonna mess around with boxes and stuff now.  Not sure about a title text, though.  Hmm...
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:23 pm

MistClan

- Heading test here -

MistClan

- Heading test here -

I think I like the color of the first better, but I'm preferring the rounded border. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Still doing that App sheet, haha XD

Well, Speckle's not going to be blood-related (he's adopted), but you could still have him be Bold's biological father and he takes in Speckle too o3o

I'm liking the second one best... Again XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Okay xD

Oh, alright. Well, that would work, then.  xD  I think it'd be kinda fun.  I don't really have any plot plans for Wise, other than him being maybe slightly involved in the whole Shell/Water thing, so it'd be nice to do something with him~

Yeah, the color of the second is growing on me.  xD

Bleh, I need to go to bed soon.  Gotta get up early-ish to go to my grandma's tomorrow.  But I dun wanna leeeeaaaave.  XP

EDIT: Meeeh, I've gotta go, sorry. ;-; See ya later!
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:20 am

Don't have wifi right now, and it took me ten million years to figure out how to reply on the mobile version before I realized that I wasn't logged in XD

Speck's also going to be a little bit younger than Bold :P
The bare basics of their plot is sibling rivalry and parental favouritism - but mostly from Speckle's side. At first he adores his brother, but as the months pass, he starts getting kicked up the butt with insecurity because he keeps witnessing how much of a high achiever Bold is; how he always wins, how he seems to do everything perfectly, how, in his mind, Wise prefers Bold over him, and starts to think that it's because he was born an outsider and Bold's clan blood, and he starts to think of himself as a lesser being because of that. It starts out mild, but (I originally planned, not sure what's going to happen now with Perso gone XD) then they fall for the same girl. They become really good friends and things are starting to look up... But then she chooses Bold, and everything comes crashing down. Despite her trying to tell him that she didn't choose Bold because he's better than him, but because she loves him, Speckle's having none of it and just shuts them both out. I'm thinking he might fall in with Shadow after that, if he's still around by Speckle's late-apprentice-near-warrior-hood, that is XD
Bold, through all of that, is constantly trying to reach his brother, cheer him up and tell him that he's not better, but alas, poor Speckle's self esteem keeps digging itself deeper and deeper into the ground that it's at the planet's core at the end of the girl incident XD

Oh, and he's not really going to be a villanous character, just a deeply emotionally flawed one who starts lashing out at everyone he loves because of his depression.

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Oh.  Oops.  XD
I tried to get on earlier but the site seemed to be down.  o_o  Was trying not to be concerned because I had a nightmare the other night that the site got locked down and we couldn't get on x'D

Ooh, sounds like an interesting plot~ OuO  I can imagine Wise would feel super guilty and feel like he let his sons down and stuff - he'd probably feel a bit insecure himself, having to figure out how to be a single father and all.  And I have two female kits that could wind up involved with Bold at some point - or there will be Kestrel, too, if Lady's interested in that, since medicine cats won't be disallowed from having families here.  We'll have to see what happens, I guess.  xD  And Shadow should still be around by that point - once his plans are foiled with the outsider group, I think he'll probably still lurk around for a while, keep trying to take out the stray warrior here and there on his own, etc.  Shade and I had a plan for him to terrorize one of Sunwhisker and Nightsong's kits, but that's not looking likely now ;-;  So it'll be fun to have something else to do with him instead after his plot with Kestrel's through~

Emotionally flawed characters make the best "antagonists", though - they're so much more believable than just a simple "I want to take over the world" character.  xD

EDIT: The new graphics and icon look great! OuO And we've got the smilies!!! Omg! Love

Last edited by WolfTrek on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down