Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistClan Plotting Page

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MistClan Plotting Page Empty MistClan Plotting Page

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:27 pm

MistClan

Plotting Page

- Hello! -

This is a place for all us crazy peeps to plan out our MistClan escapades.  Much enjoyable plotting shall be had here.  Y'all enjoy yourselves! :P

Allegiances

- Leader -

DOVESTAR - Lithe silver ticked tabby she-cat with soft copper eyes

- Deputy -

WATERTAIL - Stocky dark blue tom with amber eyes
        APPRENTICE, ADDERPAW

- Medicine Cats -

SEEDPELT - Brown spotted tabby she-cat with light green eyes
        APPRENTICE, FENNELPAW

- Senior Warriors -

CONCHTOOTH - Cinnamon ticked tabby tom with a white splash on his chest, white front toes, and green eyes

KITESHINE - Silver torbie bicolor she-cat with light, mantis green eyes

OWLEYES - Lilac mackerel tabby she-cat with white paws, chin, and thin blaze; round yellow eyes

WHITECOAT - Black van tom with a black spot on chin; light hazel eyes

OCEANPELT - Small, stocky, long-haired blue she-cat with deep green eyes

LONGFLIGHT - Blue smoke tom

LAKEMIST - Sleek charcoal mink marbled tabby Bengal she-cat with very pale blue eyes

MEADOWMOTH - Lilac-based caramel spotted tabby she-cat with orange eyes

ROCKSHADOW - Large dark gray tom with white rear feet and dark green eyes

BRIGHTSPIRIT - Fawn mackerel tabby she-cat with white chest, belly, chin, blaze, and forepaws; pale blue eyes

GOLDENLEAF - Sandy mackerel tabby she-cat with white paws and green eyes

WISEHEART - Flame-point tom with light blue eyes
        APPRENTICE, SWIFTPAW

SHELLSPOTS - Tortoiseshell she-cat with a small white dash on her chest and amber eyes
        APPRENTICE, SPOTTEDPAW

SOOTSTRIDE - Black bicolor tom with black spotting on his paws and legs and calm orange eyes

SOOTCLAW - Large, bulky longhaired black smoke tom with amber eyes

FAWNFLIGHT - Sleek, long-tailed fawn ticked tabby she-cat with a white belly, chest, muzzle, chin, blaze, and paws; yellow eyes

- Junior Warriors -

BRIGHTFERN - Very large, stocky, long-haired orange tom with a white collar, chest, tail tip, front stockings, and rear socks; sea-blue eyes

HERONFEATHER - Long-haired black smoke she-cat with pale green eyes

SUNWHISKER - Long-legged brown mackerel tabby tom with honey-amber eyes
        APPRENTICE, SAFFRONPAW

STORMFALL - Lithe medium-haired dusty blue mackerel tabby tom with sage-green eyes
        APPRENTICE, FLEETPAW

RYEBERRY - Sleek lilac-based caramel primal ticked tabby tom with white spotting; warm medium green eyes with a slice of blue on the outside of the left eye

BUBBLEPOOL - Stocky white she-cat with chinchilla-ticked silver-gray and turquoise eyes

MERRYTREE - Black smoke mackerel tabby she-cat with electric blue eyes

ROBINSONG - Cinnamon mackerel torbie she-cat with a ginger streak down her throat, ginger tailtip, white blaze, paws, flash on lower chest, and patch on muzzle; light green eyes

PUDDLESPRING - Medium-haired chocolate lynx point she-cat with white paws, chin, and small blaze and pale blue eyes

CINDERSTEP - Small gray classic tabby tom with minimal rufousing and high-degree white spotting

LIGHTNINGSTRIKE - Slender, glossy-furred black tom with a white flash on his chest, a white tailtip, and yellow eyes

OLEANDERBLAZE - Medium-haired brown rosetted tabby Cashmere she-cat with hazel-amber eyes

FALCONSONG - Lithe silver spotted tabby she-cat with a white chin, throat, blaze, and patch on her belly; bright green eyes

ARCHEYE - Silver mackerel tabby tom with a thick stripe over his right eye; left eye is dark blue, right is amber

LEMONWHISPER - Long-haired, fluffy, chocolate mink she-cat with a white chest and left forepaw and a darker face, ears, and tailtip; ice-blue eyes

HIDDENFLOWER - Sleek, satin-furred black she-cat with a white chest splash and paws; calming ice-blue eyes

SANDPELT - Sorrel ticked tabby tom with white paws and tail tip
        APPRENTICE, HAWKPAW

EAGLEFEATHER - Medium-haired silver spotted tabby she-cat with yellow-amber eyes and a very plumed tail

STAGHEART - Lithe, dark ruddy ticked tabby tom with dark paws and gold eyes

HOLLOWCLOUD - Large, medium-furred blue smoke tom with a thick ruff and light green eyes

WHITEFROST - Large white tom with pale blue eyes

WEASELFACE - Scrawny cinnamon-something tom lol I dunno where to put this jerk I don't even know how old he is so he's at the bottom of the list

LIGHTPETAL - Lanky dark chocolate mackerel tabby she-cat I dunno where to put her either lol

- Apprentices -

FENNELPAW - Cream classic tabby tom with a white collar, chest, belly, rear legs, front socks, chin, and right side of his face; light green eyes with bright yellow around the pupils

TWIGPAW - Lithe, long-legged cinnamon spotted tabby tom with white spotting and hazel-amber eyes

STREAMPAW - Slender, lilac spotted tabby she-cat with a long, thin tail, small paws, and a white throat, blaze, and forepaws; pale orange eyes

MOSSPAW - Silver lynx point Devon Rex she-cat

FLEETPAW - Long-haired chocolate mink tom with white paws and green-gold eyes

SAFFRONPAW - Long-haired red lynx she-cat with a white neck, chest, belly, three white paws, and a broken blaze on her face; icy periwinkle blue eyes

SPOTTEDPAW - Small tortoiseshell she-cat with three white paws, a white tail tip, a white dash on her chest, and white spots on her belly; light blue eyes

ADDERPAW - Large gray tom with a darker dorsal stripe and ears, a white-tipped left ear, and white tail tip; deep blue eyes

SWIFTPAW - Lithe sandy mackerel tabby tom with a white left rear foot and tail tip; yellow eyes

HAWKPAW - Sandy mackerel tabby tom with yellow eyes

PYTHONPAW - Longhaired cinnamon chimera tom with puffy fur and caramel-orange eyes

VIPERPAW - ~Description Here~

SNAKEPAW - ~Description Here~

- Queens -

SWANFEATHER - Black she-cat with warm golden-amber eyes; expecting Wiseheart's kits

EMBERFLAME - Red classic tabby she-cat with orange-amber eyes; mother of Redpath's kits
        KITS: REDKIT, GRAYKIT, STARLINGKIT, RUSSETKIT

NIGHTSONG - Fluffy-tailed black she-cat with white and ginger flecks, a white right ear, tailtip, and paws, and a white v-shape on her chest and forehead; pale green eyes; expecting Sunwhisker's kits

SILVERDUSK - Medium-haired blue ticked tabby she-cat; expecting Stagheart's kits

- Kits -

ERMINEKIT - -Description Here~

MARTENKIT - ~Description Here~

REDKIT - Long-haired ginger classic tabby tom with a white chest, belly, rear socks, and forepaws and greenish gray-gold eyes

GRAYKIT - Dusty blue mackerel tabby she-cat with deep orange eyes

STARLINGKIT - Medium-haired dark calico she-cat with pale yellow-green eyes

RUSSETKIT - Gray mackerel tabby tom with rust fading and a white chin, throat, and right front sock; silvery blue-green eyes

- Elders -

FOXPELT - Sorrel ticked tabby tom with fading on his chest, muzzle, and legs; pale turquoise eyes

BUZZARDSONG - Brown classic tabby she-cat with fading on her chest, forelegs, and face and white on her tail, forepaws, and rear legs; light green eyes

BIRDLEAP - Orange mackerel tabby she-cat with a white throat and muzzle, a white patch on her lower chest, white toes, and a white left rear foot;  light green eyes.

IRISWISH - Lithe, sharp-featured medium-furred lilac point she-cat with blue eyes

LOTUSFLOWER - Blue lynx-point she-cat with icy blue eyes

- The Rebellion -

SHADOWSTEP - Black tom with a white chin, throat, and tail tip; orange-amber eyes

HEMLOCK - Large, long-haired cinnamon-silver classic tabby tom with hazel-amber eyes

THUNDERHEART - Black-and-white tom with heavy white spotting and yellow eyes

TIMBERHAWK - Large, muscular medium-haired gray classic tabby tom with rusting on his legs, ears, and muzzle and white paws and splash on his lower chest; yellow-orange eyes

LARK - Elegant, medium-haired silver-fawn ticked tabby she-cat with deep copper eyes

VALERIAN - Skinny gray primal ticked tabby with a white upper belly, chest, patch on right shoulder, rear toes and front right paw, and patch over left eye; bright yellow eyes

BRIAR - Small, dainty medium-haired seal point she-cat with white front toes and rear socks, chin, throat, and blaze and medium blue eyes

ORIOLE - Calico she-cat with a fluffy tail, a distinctive black patch on her face, and unique, almost stripe-like black patches on her back; blue eyes

- Unallied Outsiders -

CLOUD - Lithe, long-legged fawn calico she-cat with white on her muzzle, cheeks, neck, chest, and everything below her triceps, mid-side, and knees; amber eyes

COCOA - Skeek charcoal seal mink marbled tabby she-cat with hazel and blue sectoral heterochromia

FLOWER - ~Description Here~

CHASE - Very sleek blue mink Tonkinese tom with glossy fur and marbled aqua eyes

OLIVER - Lilac Burmese tom

VIOLET - Small black-and-white tuxedo she-cat with a white muzzle and blaze and pale blue eyes; kittypet

FISH - Medium-furred, bony-limbed albino tom with pinkish-red eyes

SKITTER - ~Description Here~

- StarClan Cats -

ROWANSTAR - Gray mackerel tabby tom with tan undertones and orange eyes

POLLENBREEZE - Brown spotted tabby she-cat with green eyes

WOLFHEART - Medium-haired gray mackerel tabby tom with a white patch on his chest; yellow-orange eyes

RYESTALK - Large cream mackerel tabby tom with light orange eyes

ASHFOOT - White tom with gray rear feet, tail, and patch covering his ears; pale yellow eyes

LIGHTSTEP - Small white she-cat with ginger classic tabby patches and amber eyes

REDPATH - Large, lithe ruddy ticked tabby tom with hazel eyes

RIVERFOOT - Large blue tom with white a belly, chest, muzzle, rear feet, and forepaws; dark blue eyes

ROSEKIT - Small dilute calico she-cat; one of Emberflame's kits

Last edited by WolfTrek on Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 22 times in total
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

MistClan Plotting Page Empty Re: MistClan Plotting Page

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Okay, cool~  So, let the discussions and planning begin!  8D

First off, I'm thinking the camp is in a cave bore into the mountainside, with some sort of crack or hole in the ceiling that provides light in the center cavern.  The Clan gets its name because a veil of fog often obscures the entrance to the cave from easy sight.  And maybe the StarClan place is another, smaller cave behind a waterfall - the cats could lap up the water spray from the rocks to achieve contact with the ancestors.  Apparently I have a thing for caves.  xD  I'm not sure yet about the rest of the territory.  definitely some mixed forests, though.  I'm also thinking perhaps we'll add to the lore that they came from the ocean (that way we can keep any ocean-related names we already had/had planned, and it's a bit of a Perso tribute), and that the cats will also have powers, since Moon mentioned that that would be alright.  What do you guys think?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:46 pm

I think that sounds great, Spotty!

Maybe we could actually have a coast nearby though? like maybe the river flows out into the ocean.

Last edited by Koilada on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:23 pm

I was thinking that, yeah. It probably wouldn't be in their territory, but it'd be close enough that they could travel to it within a couple/maybe three days. They'd probably have to go there for something at some point because that'd be fun. xD

For the main plot, I'm thinking that it'll have something to do with Shadowstep leading a group of a few rogues to get vengeance on the Clan. Similar to what was going on at Perso, but on a smaller scale. They would sneak around the territory and ambush cats that are out alone, and they would either never be seen again, or would be found dead a few days later. The Clan would have to figure out how to combat a threat that they can't see.

I'm not sure how exactly the powers should work, though - if they should be similar to what Perso has now, or more like WotS. Maybe instead of just one ability, each character could have up to three different abilities under the same element - that way the characters we have that have multiple skills now could keep those, but we would be free to come up with new skills ourselves and wouldn't be limited by a list. And it's not like any of us are gonna go crazy OP, anyway, so. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:11 pm

And now the forums are dead ;n;

That all sounds good to me XD

Sorry for not being any help, I'm, sorta tired right now XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Yeah... ;~; There's a big void in cyberspace now.
Alright, cool~ Now we need to come up with the rest of the territory... P:

xD That's alright - I know it's late even down there. The sun's already rising here. *dies* xD Welp, I'd better head off, get some sleep while I can. See ya tomorrow, Sou~
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:23 pm

I still have the WotS and Perso tabs up. I haven't refreshed them yet ;n;

Anyway, morning Spots~

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Aaah I know, I haven't refreshed them yet, either.  ;~;  I've still got Perso's J/D, Hermits, and all of the WotS pages up.  I can't bear to close them yet.  </3
This place is nice, though.  It's so shiny and purtty and I think it'll become our new home real quick.  <33

Good morning!  ouo

I think I just voted on one of your posts by mistake lol.  Saw an intriguing little "plus" sign and thought "Ooooh what's that?? 8D"  *click*  "...Oh..."  x'D

Also I tried to do some coding stuffs for my character corner and the HTML doesn't seem to be working.  It shows up just fine when I preview it, but when I post it, it's just the code.  Not sure what that's about.  xD

I'mma go out and run a couple errands with my mom real quick, but I'll be back after that. See ya in a bit~
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Aha, thank you, Spotticus. I'll keep fiddling around with the forums for a bit, though, so there might be a few changes or additions over the weeks, depending. XD

Pfft, you gave me reputation. It's similar to the "likes" on the old forums, although it essentially means "this is a good post" lol

I just gave you one too~
Hover your mouse over your icon!

Alrighty, I'll see you in a bit, then!

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:43 pm

By the way, I took Faline's egg away. She and Rei stopped incubating it yesterday, and it was stone cold today. They've started mating again as well, and Rei's fixing up the nest again.

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm back~  ouo

Ah, yeah, that's cool~  But it is purtty, though.  xD  And I like all the buttons.  Buttons be nice.  xD

Ahh, I see.  XD  What's the "prey" section for?  And how is it that I have 11 and you only have 2?  I must be a really good hunter... xDD

Aww, that's too bad. :C I wonder why they stopped incubating. Sounds like they're going to try again, though, so that's good~
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Well, it's been two weeks since it was laid. From what I've read, Diamond Doves only incubate them for around that long, and It should've hatched by now. I checked, it was fertilised, but the embryo was in the 4th day incubation stage, which means it must've died then, although it's impossible for me to know why :c

Eh, just for fun. It's sorta like a currency, although there's nothing to spend it on, lel. I guess it'll just be for bragging rights over how rich you are  lol

You likely have more because you started two threads XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Ah, yeah, that would make sense, then. Poor baby. :C

I see. xDD
Yeah, I was thinking that might've been why. xD

I kinda feel like trying to sketch out a map thing for the Clan, but I'm also feeling kinda lazy. :P How unfortunate. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:16 pm

I'm thinking the embryo was sickly or weak, and just miscarried.

Nu >:U
Bad Spotty
No laziness
*Swats with newspaper*

Oh, Spotty, what do you feed your starlings? I'm talking to Frosty on skype right now. I told her that you have starlings too; she has one and she's curious. ouo

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Yeah, probably so. :C

D: *Runs away* xD

Oh, I feed mine a combination of good-quality dog food and hen layer crumbles, coarsely ground up together in a food processor. The ratio is four parts dog food to one part layer crumbles. I got the recipe from the Starling Talk website: Link
I also give them freeze-dried mealworms on occasion as a treat. The site recommends that you give them a hard-boiled egg and applesauce mixture in addition to the dog food mix, but I've yet to get my boys to eat it - they're always afraid of it. *facepalms* xD I really should try harder to get them on that. They seem to be doing well, but I know they'd probably be healthier with it.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:42 pm

a clan in a cave? I can't wait! so I'll get to have eagle and kestrel here, then? and sandpelt too, I suppose.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Frosty says thank you! XD
She feeds hers (his name is Bird Bird, by the way. She originally planned that he would be released, but it turned out that he could never fly again and the name stuck XD) pretty much the same, but she was worried that dog food wasn't the best and that there might be something better for him. C:

Hi Lady! :D

Last edited by Koilada on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:55 pm

Ladybug! 8D Yes, a Clan in a cave~ xD And yup, Eagles, Kestrels, and Sands allowed. ouo I haven't come up with a complete list of critters yet (or really any one area to base it off of), but the environment should be suitable for all the names we already have or had planned.

Spotty says she's very welcome~ xD
Aww, poor fella. Well, I'm sure he has a great home, though. :3 But yeah, that should be fine. There's always supplements of various fruits and vegetables, but that seems to be a good base formula.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Guys, I invited Frosty to come to the forums, if you don't mind~

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Oh, sure~ ouo The more the merrier~ xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:26 pm

yay, more people! so what else do we need to plan for the terrain/territory? I'm kind of sort of good with topography if you give me an idea. I should be able to make a decently believable layout.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Well, so far, I've got it in my head that the sea is to the west, about two to three days' journey from the Clan's territory, and there's sort of a ridge of mountains between the territory and the sea. There's a river (source as of yet unknown) that runs through the Clan's territory, branching off a couple times, and continuing onward to carve its way through the mountain range. There's a path through the mountains on one side of the river, but it's hazardous and narrow in places. Other than that, most of the territory is sort of vague. I was gonna draw up a basic map of what I've got so far - once I'm done with that, I'd certainly appreciate any help or suggestions for the rest. ouo
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:51 pm

YO SPOT
Check the main page :P

It sounds sorta like WotS' territory XD

Also, Frosty went to bed, but she'll be here later :P

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:00 pm

That moment when you're arting and you suddenly realize you're listening to music you don't particularly care for. XD

Nice~  ouo  Commented.  xD

Meh, not really.  WotS' territory is in a valley.  This is more open.  xD  Also the sea's to the north of Crystal Valley, I believe~

Alright.  Can't wait to meet her.  C:
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Pfft, what was it? XD

No, I was thinking more like the salmon caves area, haha XD