Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistClan Plotting Page

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Empty Re: MistClan Plotting Page

Post by Koilada Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Yikes, is this the same falling out that happened between the three of us on WCF, or did you have another one? :O

I just checked her DA and she unwatched me some time after the forums closed XD
I guess that explains that, lmao.

Bronte, Torin and Artem, yes lol

No real reason, I've just wanted to discuss the ending with you for a long time but SPOILERZZZ XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Well, that, and just... a bunch of stuff before that.  It was going downhill for about a year before that, really - I used to think it started soon after she got kicked off the WCF, but when I was going through old RPs trying to copy everything, I realized how nasty she could be even when she was "nice".  T_T  But the thing you and Lady were a part of was the last straw.  I've basically refused to talk to her since.  She tried to message me on FR a couple months after that with this big long apology (which she was prone to doing), but I never responded.  After struggling with her moods for so long, I'm just... done.  There are times when I think about her and wonder whether I was wrong not to respond to it, but... yeah.  v_v
... *Snorts*  Well that just sort of sums it up right there, now doesn't it?  xD  She's not watching me, either, though honestly I can't recall if she ever was, so.  xD

Ah, yes, Artem, too.  Of course.  xD

Ah, well.  I'll check Amazon again to see, but I think you have to pay for the later seasons, and I'm like, the cheapest cheapskate that ever cheaped, so.  XD  If that doesn't work out, I'll ask my dad about torrenting them, and if we still can't figure out how to connect the laptop successfully to the TV, maybe we'll just have to put up with watching them on the computer.  Which would be annoying, but I'd like to watch them before next season starts - I've had a whole dang year.  *facepalms*  XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:22 pm

meep meep. it's a week and a half from finals, I'm going to be moving some time next week, we just got the christmas tree up, I put my two weeks in at work, and basically life is being AWESOME to me right now so I'm super sorry I haven't been on in forfreakingever but I'm back!
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Bloop.  Have a finally finished Hawkpaw thing~  ouo

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Hawkpaw_talon___png__by_trekwolf4194-daqlooe

Good to have you back, Lady~  >u<  Hopefully we can get moving on WotS and starting MistClan up now.  OH.  By the way, I keep meaning to ask you.  Is it alright for Watertail to be deputy and you can have medicine cat position with Kestrel later on?  So Sou can have a top position.  xD  Also, would it be alright if Sand mentored this lad up there?  ^^  Hawkpaw's a pawful and needs a patient mentor, but he means the best.  xD

EDIT:  Hmm...  Not sure why the transparency isn't showing up... o_o

EDIT 2:  Fixed it.  *sighs*  xD

Also have a finally-finished Starlingkit.  I'm knockin' these outta the park~  xD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Starlingkit__png__by_trekwolf4194-daqlo2l

Aaaand a finished MistClan territory map.  If either of y'all have any additions/suggestions for more locations/whatever, they will be welcomed.  xD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Mistcl10
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:14 pm

She was, I remember it on her page back in the day XD
Yeah, now that we don't have censors, I can finally just come out and say.... She was a bit of a bitch. And yes, even when she was "nice" whatever she typed usually came off as... Rude? I can't think of the word. 

Like, I remember this one time I posted that blinking gif of Muri, and she came out with "fur doesn't look like that," then I told her I was trying a sort of mosaic-y sort of style, and the fur wasn't supposed to flow like real fur, and she just replied with "yeah, but fur doesn't look like that :\"
And so she went on for a good while.
And I just started getting really irritated because, for crying out loud girl, firstly, it's stylised, it's not supposed to look like real fur, and secondly, if you want to give a critique, give a critique, don't be an ass; and I commented something along those lines, as well as informing her that her fur didn't flow realistically either (and it didn't. She used to (and still sort of does, from what I saw on her DA) do these really large clumps that all flowed downwards in the exact same direction very formulaically. And, of course, that pissed her off and she started having a go at me, going on about how I was so high-and-mighty and only wanted critique from people who are better artists and yadda yadda.

I think that was the first time we kicked her from the thread?

Then we decided to let her back in months later because she bugged us of WQ going on about how she's chaaanged and that she would try to be less negative and nicer.

And, of course, you know what happened there. Her negative attitude and rudeness and close-mindedness reared it's head once more and that "us not being interested in Interstellar because it's not our thing and her getting all up in arms because how DARE we not like what she likes because EVERYONE is Riv, right?" fiasco happened and we cut her off for good.

Really, good riddance. We gave her so many chances and we tried to be understanding and calm but she just. kept. pushing. There's only so far she could push before we had to eventually just raise our hands and give up on her, she had to know that.

It's a shame that we had to cut off such a long "friend," but she was, quite obviously, never going to change and we just couldn't deal with the headaches anymore.

Annnnyway XD

Oh wow Spotty! Your colouring has improved a whole bunch! *o*
And, as usual, your art is gorgeous <333

Also, a Map! Yus!

I got my wacom working again last night. 
Turns out the USB port's broken and it's a common issue with the Intuos Pro, so I had to buy a phone battery charger so I can charge the battery externally and just use the tablet wirelessly and deal with the lag that comes with it  XD

Here, have a sketchy-thing I did to get beck in the groove of ert:
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Octobe10

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Yeah, exactly.  She was just... bitchy.  e_e  There's really no other way to put it.  And I never really realized just how bitchy until I went back and reread stuff while copying everything down.
Like, there was this huge big thing in our first Star Trek roleplay where she just ripped into Flame (you remember Flame?  She was part of WotS for a few months.) for... really no reason whatsoever.  It sorta all began when Flame set a plotline in motion that involved the "Gelth" (they were sort of like the Gelth from DW but also not really - I think she just couldn't come up with a better name for them), and Riv got her panties in a bunch a good ways into the plot because "this isn't a crossover" and she wanted to do the first plotline and this and that, and threatening to have the thread locked.  Like, dude, if you had a problem with it, why didn't you say anything when it first came up?  I can get the Gelth thing, but geez.  And then Flame started becoming inactive and leaving for a few days at a time without warning (couldn't really blame her after the whole incident), and Riv got really nasty about that, and eventually just forced Flame out.  Looking back, I really wish I had said something more in Flame's defense - I did, of course, but I was so scared of getting the thread locked - either for arguing or on Riv's request - she kept threatening with it - that I didn't.  In hindsight, I should've given her a piece of my mind over PM at WQ.  *sighs*

Anyway...

Yeah, I remember that.  That was really rude.  And like you said, it's not like she was/is the greatest at doing realistic fur, either.  Which is fine - style is perfectly well and good, especially when you are aware of realistic flow/movement and are doing something different or accentuated on purpose.  But don't complain about something that somebody else can't/doesn't do when you can't/don't do it, either.  Seriously.  >.>

I honestly can't remember how I reacted to that situation or what we did with her that time.  But it wouldn't surprise me if we did kick her, or otherwise she threw a tantrum and left, as she was also prone to doing.

And yeah... I'm still not really sure how or why that last argument happened.  She kept getting offended by the smallest, stupidest and most meaningless things, and we just... had had enough.  How many arguments did we have with her over that few-week period?  Like... four?  Five?  A ridiculous number, regardless.  I'm frankly shocked we didn't get that thread locked.

Like I said, part of me still feels a bit bad about cutting ties with her for good after seven years of being friends with her, and wonders if there was anything else I could've done, but at the same time, I know there wasn't.  Like you said, there's only so much a person can take before they've had enough.  And she certainly put out more than enough crap for us to deal with.

...Yeeeeaaaah...  xD

In other news, I bruised my little toe really badly the other night. ;o;  I thought I might've broken it - it was swollen and turning purple - but it's feeling quite a bit better today, so at least there's that.  xD

Really?  It has?  xD  Well that's good to know~  ouo  Thankies!  <3  Trying to finish Stormfall now, and I'm also going to get started on one for Dovestar~

Oh yush~  xD  I added a couple things to it after I posted that I forgot about - I put sand on the beach and added a sandy hollow for training.  We still need a name for the bay - it's got a short cliff on one side with a system of sea caves bore into the rock because CAVES (I never realized how much I liked caves until I started planning this map... XD).  I'm not sure what to call it.  And I'd like for the southern woods to have a name other than the southern woods.  But it might just have to be the southern woods.  xD  The rivers/streams could use names, too - only Misty Stream has one - but I can't come up with anything for that, either.  xD
Also, my maps suck.  I apologize for my sucky maps.  XD

Ah, yay!  8D  It's good you figured out what the problem was~  My Wacom has burnt through like four USB cords  so I can relate.  xD  I've just had to buy a regular old USB/mini-USB cord for phones and stuff to replace it.  I'm being super careful with this one.  xD

Gsdflkdjkl how is that a sketchy thing?  Your lineart is amazing as always, and that fur.  *u*  *drools*  xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:34 am

Yeeouch! If you can still move it, it shouldn't be broken, I don't think. I've had toe trouble too. Athlete's foot to be exact. 'Twas not pleasant XP

Yup, a whole bunch! owo

Actually, on that subject, I was wondering if you'd like to do a wintery Elmuri collab with me, Spots? <3
Different to the Mali/Nook one we did (my toony style totally melded perfectly into yours -not, lmao), something like this?

Sketch - You
Lines - Me
Colouring - You
BG -Me
Shading - either, depending on how complex the background comes out.

What do you say? :D

Oh, I'm heading to bed now so I'll finish detailing the lines in the morning, but guess who I'm drawing right now~
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Mumu_by_koilada-daquo3z
I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with "M" and ends with "uri" lol

Psh, nonsense, that map looks great! :P
I'd love to see the updated version~

It's good that I got it working again, but wireless has the jitters something baaad. It's a little irritating Tongue 

Lel, by "sketchy thing," I meant that it was still a sketch XD
I'd only partially did more cleaner lines, as you can see with how the legs are paler, not as crisp and unfinished.

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 am

Well, it's a little hard to say, since it's the very tip of the toe, but I can press on it and it isn't excruciating, so.  xD  It has turned kinda purple, but like I said, it's feeling quite a bit better now, so I think it was a really bad bruise.  Hurt like heck, though.  e_e  Athlete's foot...  Does not sound fun.  xO

Well that's good to know!  ouO

Oh, yeah!  That would be fun~  OuO  Yeeeeeaaaah, our styles didn't really mesh that great on that one, did they?  x'D  That breakdown sounds good, too.  Do you have any ideas for poses?  Should it be cute and snuggly, or amusing, like he's slipping on ice and she's laughing at him?  xD

Muriiii~  <3  She so preeetty~  ;u;  Can't wait to see the finished thing!

*Snorts*  But it's terrible!  XD
It's not too much difference, but I'll post it for ya~  xD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Mistcl11

Aww. ;-; I guess the cord isn't something that's easily replaced? That sucks. DX When I got mine I chose to opt out of the wireless option and get the corded version - that didn't sound like a good idea to me. I guess I was right. T_T

Ah, alright. *Looks at own abominable sketches* Dang, gurl. XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Hm, maybe? XD 
Perhaps you should have it checked out, just in case, though.

Aha, nothing in particular, which would you rather do? Both sound great to me <3

I'm finishing it now~
You should come see!
https://join.me/599-042-237
:P

Nice <3

Well, the thing is, it's not the cord that's broken, it's the port, as in, the port on the wacom. Hance why I need to charge the battery externally. XP

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:46 pm

My mom asked about that, but then, there's really nothing they can do for a broken toe, anyway, so.  xD  I've just been icing it and stuff, and it's feeling a lot better, so I think it's alright.

Well, I'm not sure.  xD  I'll head in the slipping-and-laughing direction first and see where that takes me, I suppose.  xD

I'm watching you do the whiskers now.  I love watching how other people work~  XD

Ahh, I see.  :C  That's too bad.  DX

EDIT: OH, there's a thing that I've been meaning to show you for ages now and I keep forgetting!

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Allegr10

I was supposed to finish it for your birthday (yeah, it was that long ago XD) but then I had my art crash and couldn't finish it. T_T NEVI SHALL BE SHADED SOMEDAY. IT SHALL BE DONE. XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Lmao, what sort of icing, cake?  lol

Okie dokie, that sounds good to me <333

OH MY GAH
ALLEVIIIIIIII <33333 ;u;
That's gorgeous, Spotty!  Cute
Alle's so big compared to Nevi, hehe ouo

Here is the stuffs!
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Charriesmedallionsp_by_koilada-daqxcas
Here's the full thing!

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Murimedallionowo_by_koilada-daqxcb5
And here's the medallion~

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 pm

Noooo, frozen peas~  XD

Okies~  xD

YES.  ALLEVI.  <33
Thankies!  ;u;  Sorry I couldn't get it done for your birthday.  And haven't even shown it to you before now.  *facedesk*  xD
I know lel.  He's gigantic.  XD  I kept resizing him, trying to figure out how big was too big.  xDD
Hopefully I got his markings right.  The two references I had were slightly different, so I had to combine that with his written reference, and that's not always the greatest translated to visual no matter how detailed it is, so.  xD

Yaaaay!  'Tis so purtty~  ;u;  <33  It was fun watching you work.  That was cool.  xD

Oh, there's also these.  I posted 'em at Hermits but of course you wouldn't see them there.  xD
Drunk!Ten is best Ten~  x'D
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Ten_ex10
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Blasphemy! Everyone knows you put cake icing on swollen appendages! >:U

Lmao, I don't mind, I'm just pleasantly surprised to see it; it makes me happy <33 ;u;
What references though? Did I make refs for Alle at some point? XD

Hehe, I do stylised cheek-fur and weird hair flippy things now, lol lol

Imma be doing medallions for all my WotS charries
And considering I've got 22, HALP 
At least six of them don't exist yet  Confused

I did see it, actually. I lurk Hermits when I'm here, too lol
Still envious of your toony style! OuO

Also, the SC Admin team is pretty much chanting "one of us, one of us!"
They really want me to convince you to join, hahaha XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:22 pm

...I'm... not sure that would do much for the swelling.  XD

Well I'm glad.  ;u;
Yeah, waaaaaaay ages ago.  Like, before he was even a character in the roleplay.  xD  They were really sketchy, but they helped.  xD

I noticed.  XD
Yeeeeaaah, you and I are in the same boat there.  I've only got one done.  And I'm doing full-body things.  *u*  What have we done?  XD
I've got... *counts* ... 24 current characters there, plus 10 planned who don't exist yet, plus 6 deceased background characters that are relevent enough that I'm doing forms for them.  X_X'  And that's only WotS - I've still gotta do a bunch of MistClan characters, too.  *dies again*  WHY.  XD
I think I might do headshots for some of them for the time being, until I finish their full-body portraits.  I've gotta do headshots for their character reference pages, anyway, so.  xD  I like the cutout thing you did for Muri.  I think I might try that instead of the drawing to the edge of the page and winding up with a square corner like I usually do.  That doesn't look too nice with transparency.  ...Well, it doesn't look all that nice period, but.  XD

Oh, okies.  XD
The toony cat people are so much fun, really.  I need to do more of Eleven and nail down his appearance - he looks different every time I attempt to draw him.  XD

*Snorts*  But I've got so much ert to do heeeere.  XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Lel, well I assume you still have them, then? because I'm not sure I do XD

We dance with temptation? lmao. 
I'm pretty sure this is our theme song at this point XD

Lol, that 22 are just the living/future living ones, I don't even want to think about how many I've got with the dead ones included
  Confused

Pfft, Eleven is easy!
Rectangle + Bowtie + Fez + Flop hair = Eleven face lol
-shot-

Buuuut you don't even need to do art!
Like literally all you have to do is draw the app art ant then you don't have to ever draw them again and can just do lit if you want
We don't rush, either. We've been trying to get this one main plot scene out for half a year at this point. it's still not out yet, and it's probably not going to be done until the start of next year, in fact, lmao.
JOIN MEH SPOTTEH ouo

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Yeah, here XD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Allegr11
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Alle2_10

I'll watch in a bit - I'm with my mom in the living room at the moment. XD
Yeeeeeaaaaahhh... So many dead relatives. XD

*Facepalms* You'd think it'd be that easy. But for some reason it isn't. XD

*Conflustered noises* I DUN KNOOOWWWWW. O3o We haven't even gotten going with WotS and MistClan here yet, or Fatalis, or Shards of Time, if that's ever going to be a thing again. I'm just not sure if I'll want to be involved with another roleplay once those are all going.
...*More noises* I dunnoooo. What's the plot about? I'm not even sure what the RP is, save for about dogs. xD

...Speaking of RP, I do have the first post up for WotS, if you're interested. xD Trying to figure out how to start with MistClan. I think I've got it figured out, I just have to work up a post.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Ew, look at that ugly old art XD

Well, I don't really think I'll be doing Fatalis anymore XD
I'm running two RPs over on DA and since I'm going back to college next year, I'm not sure I'll have the time to plot and run another couple XD
As for SoT... I actually forgot to copy down the coding and pages, so unless you got them, it's might be lost to the void :c
And I'm not particularly sure if I'll start that up again. I certainly don't want it to disappear, but now... I don't think it's the time for it. I've lost most of my DW muse these days ;n;

You can find all the info on the page:
http://stray-city.deviantart.com/

The basics of the main plot is that the Dunkle and Dagsworth packs have been fighting for years (pre-revamp), but they've finally come to a shaky peace - at least for now, but a new, ruthless pack called the Vryheid has risen, and they're a threat to everyone not in their own pack, they pretty much seek to run the city and eliminate the other two packs (post-revamp, current plot)

You can find subplots and plot points in the Pack News boxes to the right, under "Valor" (the Malinois you see on the right when you load the page)

One of the bigger things that ties into the main plot is that Fera, a Dags dog, has been kidnapped by the Vry. My Bronte and Frosty's Leo are heavily involved in that one. There's going to be a confrontation between the Dags and the Vry soon (the thing we've been trying to get out for half a year, it's been held up by Cobie (who owns Fera) disappearing and not getting a Bronte and Fera scene out until now. We asked it of her back in June, so you can see what we mean about not rushing XD

If you'd like, we actually have an idea that we need a dog for, but it's a super-secret plot that is only known by us Admins and the rest of the group is in the dark. We've been looking for a dog for the longest time to be involved, but it's been difficult because we can't find a way for it to happen without looking suspicious (an Admin making a new dog, generally ours are involved with main stuff, so when members see a new admin dog, they're reaction is "oooh, what' plot's going to happen with this one?") or spoiling it for the members (asking a member to be involved. I think you'd be perfect. Your character creation and storywriting are amazing, and no one would expect a fresh new member to actually be a part of a main plotline. <33

Yes, I know~
I'll reply once I finish Alle and Mali's medallions :3

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Well, on the plus side, look how much you've improved~ XD

Ah, alright. Well, maybe sometime in the future.
I copied down the pages, but I didn't copy the coding; I probably should have. XC I figured you probably weren't up for it right now, but hopefully in the future if/when you get your muse back, we can get it going again. It was gonna be so great. <333

...Ggggaaaaaah, why'd you have to go and tempt me with the prospect of exciting super-secret plotlines??? DX Now I'm getting a character idea and aaaAAAAAaaahhhh. *dies* XD
I still don't knooowww. I'm honestly kinda nervous to join. Not sure why. Maybe because it's such a large, "professional" thing? XC It's just kinda intimidating, and I can see myself joining and then freaking out about it and humiliating myself in front of everyone, and... Uurrrrgh why do I have to be such a weirdo? ;o;

Ooooh Alle and Mali~ <3 Alright, that works. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Yes, that's certainly a plus :D

Well, that's a relief!
I'm sure I could code it up again in a jiffy when the time comes, anyway XD
Yes, now that Moffat's left, the show might rise again. I've been a little disinterested since Calpaldi came in, to be honest. I mean, I love him well enough, and he's got amazing character development and OH GOD WHOUFFLE IS OFFICIAL CANON MAH HAAART
But I don't know... Maybe he just needs to be written better? I've had a feeling Moffat himself was disinterested since Matt left, he certainly seemed more interested in Clara than the Doctor when Capaldi came in (not that I can talk, lel XD)

Anyway XD

Ooooh, what sort of an idea? :D
For that plot, I'd recommend putting a charrie in Dagsworth, since 1) we have an overabundance of Vry, it's the "edgy" pack so naturally most people want to join that one :P, and 2) Dags and Vry have the most bad blood right now, mostly due to the Fera thing, and the bad blood is relevant to the secret plot~

My Alula (who isn't in the group yet for the obvious "spoiling the secret" reasons, is the "lead" of the secret plot, so you'd be interacting with me for the most part, so you'll be with someone familiar for the most part and can be eased into socialising with the others. <33

Don't worry, we look professional, but we're all dorks XD
I was nervous (and my anxiety went haywire) at the start, too, but it honestly feels pretty much exactly like the good ol' days on the WCF c:

Frosty's eager to meet you, as are Draz, Cobie, Seddy and Smiths

If you want to have a peek at them and their art, their DAs are FrostedCow, Drazzonic, xC0B4LT, Sedillo-Kennels and 18smiths

Some of the most lovely members are Alex, Thomas and Artsy

Alexwolflover777, ThomasBlack1, ArtsyCanine17

The other admins are Eb and Mim, but they're not on that often c:
Eboniz, Mimmiley

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Pff, did you even have to ask?  I literally copied everything that I was in that I could find.  I even went back and found a couple old things I'd almost forgotten about and copied them.  x'D
Yeah, I can understand that.  I mean... *points to self* Still haven't watched season 9.  Totally unprepared for the Christmas special or season 10, whenever that's gonna be.  I'm just sitting here watching back old seasons like a loser.  xD
As much as I've hated on him in the past, I think I could grow to like Twelve, as long as his character progresses/changes a bit and isn't so harsh in season 9.  Which, from what you've said of it, he does.  Season 8 was pretty terrible, though, and Moffat definitely seemed more interested in Clara's character the whole way through than the Doctor's.  I wouldn't be surprised if he got disinterested, like you said.  Hopefully season 10 brings a new spark back to the show.  <3

Well, with this very, very small flicker of an idea, I think she'd be a Nova Scotia duck-tolling retriever mix with something a bit bigger/taller - maybe an Aussie or border collie or something.  And she'd be the bold, go-get-em type, which would be especially fitting if she had a herding breed in the mix.  Not sure about a history.
I wouldn't want to join Vry, anyway - I'm not really the edgy type.  XD  Plus, her personality doesn't fit with that anyway, really.

What's the roleplaying actually like?  Because I'm a bit concerned about having to write large chunks of story on my own, like I've seen from what you've posted.  I don't tend to have the motivation for that - it's always been hard enough for me to write up starting posts on our roleplays, and it's the same reason that every novel I've ever attempted has died after 30 pages or less.  I get wrapped up in character creation and then write a couple chapters, and I never stop editing those chapters to move onto the next chapter.  *sighs*  xD

I'll look 'em up.  Probably tomorrow.  I really should be asleep by now.  But I feel really amped up for some reason.  I'm sure I'm going to regret it tomorrow, but all I wanna do is stay up and drawwwww....  *dies*  XD

Speaking of, have a 'Yip WIP.
I experimented with whiskers and I really like it, but I feel bad because I don't wanna copy.  *dies again*  XD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Ayip_h10
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Yeah, in Series 9 he's quite a bit softer and more light-hearted, not as much a grump as before and he's not actively pushing Clara away from him anymore. In fact, he started to gain back a bit of the ol' Eleven dork-flirts lol

His character goes through a bit o negative character development, actually. By negative, I don't mean "bad," though, I mean more like... How to explain this without spoilers.... You know how the Doctor doesn't like losing people/saying goodbye, and he tends to get a bit "oncoming storm" about it? That's a big plot-point this series, especially in regards to Clara. No secret that it's her last series on DW, and he's very attached at this point, 100% loves Clara and do not touch the bae or he'll fite you. Of course, the protectiveness is a good thing... But it's also a bad thing. Series 9 works with the positives and negatives of the Doctor's incapability of dealing with the loss of loved ones and his attachment and overprotectiveness of them. Heaven Sent/Hell Bent is the pinnacle of this development. I think it does a good job with that, and it's definitely much better than series 8. 

I don't think there's any NSDTRs in the group at all, so that's a good choice~
If you're going to go with Aussie, though, I'd stay away from merle, it's the second most popular coat alongside black with tan points/tri. :3

A bigger herding dog... Maremma? Kangal? Anatolian Shepherd? Caucasian Shepherd? Belgian Shepherd? Sarplaninac?

I have a charrie in mind for that last breed, but I don't mind~

You can do either novella (the sort I do with Frosty, aka the ones you've seen) or regular RPs like we do here. It really doesn't matter and depends on what your preference is c:

Hehe, well at least you're out of your art funk~

Pfft, 'Yip Wip
IT RHYMES -shot-

Aaaaah such a handsome boy ;u;
Mali be swoonin' <333
And bah, I don't care if you use that style of whiskers, I'm sure I've taken a whole bunch of inspiration from you as well lol

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:01 pm

NEVER FORGET
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 5 Iregretnothing2_by_koilada-daqxqns

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:07 pm

That's good.  <3  I missed the old lighthearted Doctor in season 8.  ;n;
Yeah, I would expect him losing Clara to be... well.  Maybe even worse than losing the Ponds.  Of course, different Doctor, so he would deal with the loss differently.  I'm sure it's heartbreaking, regardless.  ;n;

Oh, goody~
I was tossing around the idea of possibly red merle, but I honestly like the NSDTR's coloring.  Maybe a bit more white than usual - some roan or something.  Though I'm not sure about a breed that would realistically bring that out.  In any case, she'd be mostly NSDTR coat-wise, I think, maybe just more gangly or something build-wise.  Belgian Shepherd might be a good shot.  Or Malinois.  Though there are probably several of those.  xD
I honestly don't even know what a Sarplaninac is - they're not an AKC-registered breed, as far as I know, so I'm not familiar with them.  xD

Ah, alright~

Yeah, definitely glad for that.  I just hope it doesn't come back...  ;~;  That was miserable.

... XD
As well she should~  Adorable bby.  <333  XD
Okies.  I just wanted to make sure.  *dies*  XD
As an aside, I think my fur style has changed during my art absence.  xD  I noticed it while drawing TenCat, and now with 'Yip.  I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but I think I like it.  XD

...LOL. Oh, those were the days... ;u;
...Nightsong, though. Cry Shadehhhh.... *sobs*
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Aha, you should see what he did in Heaven Sent...
Worried

If you want some roaning, why not add Cattle Dog or Stabyhoun in?
There's also the Mudi, Munsterlander, Schapendoes (really thick fur, so it's hard to make out but they do carry roaning), and the Pyrenean Shepherd carries it as well.

The breed's similar to the Caucasian Shepherd.
Odd that it's not in the AKC, it's in the UKC and CKC and is a primitive dog, thought to be originated from prehistoric Asia.
The gal I have in mind is 
Sarplaninac x Karst Shepherd~

Hm, it did too! It's more... Thick, I think is the best way to describe it. Looking at your stuff from before, you had very thin strands. It looks a whole lot cleaner, as well, your other fur was more erratic (which isn't a bad thing, it looked great and I wish I could do fur like that XD),

Your faces actually look a bit different, too owo

I think they're a development that carried over from your toony style~ 

-Cries- Cry
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Well, hopefully soon. Gotta remember to check Amazon Prime tomorrow - they have the earlier seasons for free, but I think you have to pay for the later ones. Netflix has stopped carrying them altogether. Tongue Netflix, you suck. xD

Cattle dog might be a good shot, yeah. Not really crazy about their form for her, or the short coat, but the markings could always carry over. We'll have to see.
Ooh, I like the smoother-coated Pyrenean Shepherd for her. It's got the build that I picture, too - a bit lankier than the NSDTR. Maybe she could be half NSDTR and half Pyrenean Shepherd~
...All this for a character I'm not even sure is going to exist. *Facepalms* XD
Ah, the Sarplaninac looks a lot like the Leonberger~ ouo I dunno why the AKC wouldn't have it. The AKC is weird. XD

Yeah, that's it. And it's definitely a lot cleaner/smoother - I've noticed my lines have improved a lot during my off-period. xD It's nice. I'm able to do more without the curve ruler, too, which is great~ Still have my stabilizer on 50, but. *sighs* XD
Yeah? Huh. What about the faces do you think is different? I noticed a slight difference with the TenCats, but I just figured that was because I'd forgotten how to draw him. xD
That's quite possible. Huh. Interesting. xD

;n; I still keep hoping he'll pop up at WCRF one of these days, but... Cry I don't know what I'm going to do with Sunwhisker. I'd really love for him to have a family, but I just... don't know if I can bring myself to have him take another mate. If I do, it'll be a long way down the line, once I'm sure Shade isn't coming back. ;~;
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next