Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MistClan Plotting Page

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Empty Re: MistClan Plotting Page

Post by WolfTrek Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Ah, I see. xD Well, that's better, then. I don't feel as bad. lol

Ohh, alright. I've never really coded much with it, so I wasn't sure. Thought I attempted something HTML-related with it once and failed, but maybe it was actually BBCode. It was ages back, anyhow. XD

I did, but it didn't register. XD It suits her well~
That scene, though. *Doctor has some sort of fit* Romana: O.O "Doctor, are you alright??" Doctor: *Goes off on very speedy tangent about being alright* *Romana slaps on shoulder* XD Then: *Clearly shady man pops up* Me: "Doctor dun trust 'im he ain't trustworthy!" XD

We didn't plan a lot plot-wise with any of them, but she was supposed to be her father's daughter - bold, intelligent, and a huge daddy's girl. The only plot-related thing we planned was that Shadow would get ahold (how is that not a word, Spellcheck? -__o') of her at some point, threaten to kill her, injure her somehow as he has another cat hold Sun (and possibly Night) down nearby, and Sun basically explodes into living flame (discovering a power he never knew he had), throws the cat holding him down off, and tackles Shadow. Visually, she's going to be a calico of some sort, and her warrior name was to be Flarewhisker.
In any case, we'll see what happens when we get to that point, but it'd be great if you could take somebody, either her or Goldenkit - if Hawk doesn't show up/doesn't want him~ He doesn't really have any plans, since he was originally planned to be Hawk's character (he doesn't even have a name for certain), but he was supposed to be more of a momma's boy, and look more like Sun~

Okies, I'll start working on a post. XD
Lelele, okay. lol Dove, Sun, and Storm have some basic Connections, too - I'll fill more out as we roleplay~
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm

XD

Ah, alrighty then. Well, I don't have any characters in MC, so I'll take whichever you wish XD

Also, have some more pups :U
*Tosses at yo face*
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Ariapup2_by_koilada-darvf9b

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Vanyapup_by_koilada-darvfc5
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Rileypup2_by_koilada-darvf63
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:13 pm

... Whaddya mean you don't have any charries in MistClan, gurl? You have almost as many as I do. XD

Aaah, puppies! ;u; All the puppies~ *huggles* I think the second one's my favorite, but they're all super pretty~ And I like their individual hairstyles. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:13 pm

...I meant many XD
And I do not! I only have like, 10 lol

Second and third are my faves~
Lel, not hairstyles, cheek-fur and hair tufts :P

Hypo-pup memes are the best, yo. We should do some for WotS lol

Anyway, which kit do you want me to steals? XD
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Sorry, I got distracted drawing and then I had to take a shower.  xD

Ohhh... That makes way more sense.  lol
Were you still planning on bringing Tanglelegs and Mistleberry in?  ouo
OH, and do you have any ideas for names and/or appearances for Wiseheart's mate/Boldkit's mother?  The poor doomed thing needs an identity.  xD

The third is super pretty, too~
We totally should - that would be fun.  XD  I wonder who we'd hook up together...  Sly

I'd say probably go ahead and take Flarekit.  xD  If Hawk doesn't take Goldenkit then maybe Lady will want him.  And if she doesn't then I'll just take 'im I may or may not have a warrior name and appearance in mind for him, lelele *dies*
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Lmao, that's alright, I'm drawing too XD

At some point, yeah, but not right now XD
Hmmm, Swanfeather? Silverbranch? Mousegaze? Snowbreeze? Rainbird? Coldripple?

As for appearances... I don't know XD
If you want to be genetically accurate, then she'd have to be black or tortie (no white) to have Bold come out self-black/melanistic XD

One last boy~
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Miripup2_by_koilada-darvxkg

We could use an RNG, lmao XD

Alrighty then, that works for me c:

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:36 pm

I think you're just always drawing~ XD

Okie dokes. xD
I have a plot idea (well... more like relationship idea that serves to develop his character... xD) I want to do with Archeye at some point that I thought one of your girls could be involved in, though I'm not sure who would be best for it, if you're interested~
Ooh, good ones~ I love Swanfeather, but it might not be the best name for a dark-based cat, if we're going in that direction xD Rainbird or Coldripple would both work well, though~ Hmm... Let's go with Rainbird, I think. :3
Well, very few of our current families make much sense genetics-wise, which is my fault (Emberflame and her kits are probably the worst of the group, with her being a female ginger and all... XD), but it'd be nice if she was genetically proper. I think a tortie would be nice... ...though would that be a bit odd, since Wise's sister is also a tortie with very little white? I dunno. XD Ah, whatever - it's not like she'll be a major character. XD

Aaah I think he's my new favorite~ Love his little white paws. >u<

...That could work. XD
I can see myself getting attached to the designs and wanting to use all of them. ALL OF THE DESIGNS. *dies* XD

Coolio~ ouo ...ALL THE NIGHTSUN KITS. ALL OF THEM. *huggles kits* XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Lmao, what's that supposed to mean? XD
I've only been drawing so much recently is because I just went almost 3 months without my Wacom and have a whole bunch of owed RP stuff XD

I'm up for that~
What sort of idea? I could probably decide which girlie would fit better if I know what you're up to~ lol

Ahem
Sly

Pfft obviously Wise has a sister complex
-shot-

http://sta.sh/01ibgtkaj012
*Dies* Now to do four more headshots...
Mah neck hurts XD

Lmao, I already adore the #2 and #3 pups, but I can probably hold myself back lol

Did you say what her pelt would be, or am I an idiot and missed that? XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Oh, no, I didn't mean it as a bad thing - not at all. xD I wish I could be as dedicated to finishing stuff as you. Pretty sure you work way more quickly than I do, too. xD
That's definitely understandable. I think I'm sort of going through something similar with not having drawn for several months - I finished four things (will be five if I finish the headshot I'm working on tonight) in two weeks. That's more than I've finished in the last year. x'D

Well, Archeye's a very distant character who has a tendency to push others away when he feels himself getting close because he's had a lot of loss in his life. He even does this with his sister, so they have a very broken relationship, and he's not really friends with anyone in the Clan. I've always envisioned that at some point, he'll develop a very strong crush on somebody, and for a while he just holds it in and keeps it private, but then something happens to make it come out and she finds out, and eventually they get together, and through that he sort of realizes that holding onto his fear is only hurting him more, and he learns how to accept others love again. xD

Well, I know there is a black swan, but I'm not sure they'd know what that was. xD *Looks up* Huh, they're natives of Australia, eh? Didn't know that. xD They might know what they are, since they're a widely introduced species, so we could go for that, if we wanted. Do you like Swanfeather or Birdrain better? I think the first works better for an all-black cat, and the second for a tortoiseshell. xD

Yeeeeeaaaah, that's a bit awkward, isn't it? XD Maybe she should be solid black. Then Wise could go through some more torment because Bold looks so much like his mate. xD

Yeah... wow... That's a lot of work. XD *Pats*
Zhui, though. He's like "Lel, yeah, that's my kid. I did that~" XD

It's an occupational hazard, all right. lol Maybe you can use them for something else later on. XD

She was supposed to be a calico. Or a tortoiseshell, I suppose. Other than that, nothing was ever really decided, so you have free reign. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:50 pm

Ah, alrighty then XD
What're you drawing now? c:

Hmm.... Well, there's always Bubble if you want to go the Manic Pixie Dream Girl route XD
There's also her sister, Flower, where he could be Skitter's new daddy? She's pretty bland right now, as I haven't thought too much on her character, but essentially she's of the calm, considerate, nice and kind sort XD

He could go after Cloud and become part of the H20 family this way lol

Mistleberry is going to be fairly young, though she barely has a character concept at the moment.

The only other girl would be Buzzardsong, but unless he's into women in their twilight years... XD

Yuuup, you see them in ponds and lakes everywhere down here~

Well, I'm starting to lean towards Swanfeather because I've just realised that "Birdrain" sounds a little too close to "Birdbrain" XD

DRAAAMMMMAAAA

I"VE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR TWO DAYS SON
Also his pupils were supposed to be hearts, but that didn't exactly show up well, as you can see XD
Also his headshot was super rushed, which is why he looks so derpy lol

AAAALso
http://fav.me/darrfty

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:38 pm

A headshot for Chayton.  xD  I'm about halfway done with the shading~

*Snorts* A tendency towards petty crime?  lol
I was originally thinking Bubble might be good for the part, if you were up for it, but Flower might be a good way to go, too.  The only issue I could foresee with either of them is that they both have outsider blood, and Archie's a bit discriminatory.  xD  But that could be part of his development - at first he's conflicted over it, but learns to be more accepting.  *shrugs* xD
A relationship with Skitter might be fun to play with, too.  ouo  Archie was quite a loving father/mate in my fanfic, so that definitely is/will be a thing~

I think Cloud probably has enough going on without finding herself in another relationship, poor thing. xD  And Buzzardsong?  ....Yeeeeeaaaah, I don't think so.  XD

They're pretty~
...I didn't even think about that.  XD  That's a bit unfortunate - I really like the name.  XD  Alright, let's go for Swanfeather, then~

ALL THE DRAMAAAAAA

THAT'S A LONG TIME, GURL.
*Looks*  Ohhhh, yeah, I see it now.  XD
I think the expression is great.  He looks very pleased.  XD

Awwwww, she's friggin' adorable~  <33  Also, she has a brother named Riker... LOL.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thtk2If-VI

EDIT: I just realized that the name you suggested wasn't Birdrain, it was Rainbird. No wonder I didn't notice it. XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:09 pm

I can't wait to see! o3o

Lmao yes, normally because they're so zany and wacky XD

So Flower then? Okie c:
When did you want the H20 fam plot to get going? I could get her/her son up sometime soon depending XD

Lmao, that would be right. So Swanfeather or Rainbird? I suppose it depends on which one is lower-tier on the cool-name scale, since we might want to use one of them sometime XD

Lel, I still think he looks derpy. I drew him up in like, ten minutes XD

Pfft, yeah. I might ask Eve about that; we're doing a thing with Zhui and Vanya right now, where they get snowed in and have to spend the night together MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Dsfdsd_zpsjsr2ew4z

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 pm

He's nearly done - almost finished with the shadows and then I have to do the highlights, which don't tend to take as long. Should be up tonight~

I was just imagining Bubble engaging in some petty theft. lol

I'd say that's a good shot~
Hmm, well, I have a plan for Shadow's introduction - it kinda all came together just the other night, actually. xD When we start out, it's going to be morning, and we'll do some stuff with our characters before, that evening, somebody comes back from patrol to report that Goldenleaf (Hawkpaw and Swiftpaw's mother) has gone missing. The next day, her body turns up somewhere - I've yet to decide where. Since this is the latest of a few recent disappearances (though the others just vanished - their bodies were never found), Dovestar gives the order that no cat shall go out alone. Shortly thereafter, Seedpelt (the medicine cat) is killed while she and Fennelpaw are out gathering herbs - she goes out of eyesight for a short time. Sunwhisker and Stormfall, who are out hunting nearby, hear the struggle and come running, and find the body. Fennelpaw also comes running, and finds the two standing over Seedpelt's body. There were already whisperings about the two's loyalty left over from Shadowstep's betrayal/exile, so naturally some cats (Emberflame and Archeye, and possibly Shellspots to some degree, included) automatically assume that Sun and Storm are behind Seedpelt's murder. Dovestar tries to calm the Clan, but starts to wonder about their loyalty herself.
We do some stuff in the interim, including the start of Boldkit and Specklekit's plot, some WaterShell drama, some EagleShadow development, and the birth of the NightSun kits, before finally, there's another murder - I'm thinking Riverfoot (he's Spotted and Adder's father's brother, and I was going to have him be one of the disappearances and already deceased, but I can't think of another cat to kill off for this purpose xD). Shadow sets up a trap where he has one of his cats create an image where Sun and Storm kill an image of Riverfoot (he'd be already dead in the bushes or something, I think), in view of somebody in the Clan - not sure who. That cat runs back to camp and blurts out what they saw, and when Sun and Storm return (probably from another hunting trip, lol), Dovestar exiles them for murder. There's a bunch of drama with that, them denying the accusations, of course, and stuff with Night and Bright and Bubble, before they leave and stuff.
They remain in exile for about a week before Shadow sets up a final trap for Dovestar - she goes out on her own to think, troubled by Sun and Storm's "betrayal" when they'd always seemed so loyal and nothing matching up, and Shadow ambushes her. He eventually pins her down (possibly with another cat's help) and tells her the truth, but before he can kill her, surprise! Sun and Storm turn up and save the day. There's a big confrontation (some other cats could come along so I'm not roleplaying everything myself xD), and Shadow reveals how he planned everything so that Sun and Storm could feel the pain he did when he was "wrongfully" exiled, yada yada, and he finally escapes. From that point on the outsiders become more emboldened and we could do the H2O stuff - maybe that could start just before his big reveal, so that Flower and Skitter and Cloud could come along soon after?
Geez, that was long and kinda convoluted. Sorry. XD

I think Swanfeather suits her, but if you'd rather keep that one over Rainbird, then that works, too. xD

Well, he looks dang good for ten minutes. XD

Ooooh~ Some shenanigans, mayhaps??? MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Dsfdsd_zpsjsr2ew4z lol
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:00 pm

O3O

Pfft, as if lol

Didn't that already happen in Perso though? Why would we need to do it again, i though we were carrying over everything that had happened so far, at least in regards to our characters XD

I don't want to keep it XD I thought you liked Rainbird though, so give her Swanfeather XD

Baaah, that's just because he's low-res, you should see him in his 5000px glory - horrid! lol

Not the sort you're implying lol

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:24 pm

*Shovels out a Chayton* Here ya go. XD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Chayton_headshot__png__by_trekwolf4194-darzufr

Yeeeaaah... lol

Not really? Shadow revealed himself, but it was all different - he was allied with someone else (Nightsong's father, actually xD), and sort of started to take over the outsider band after he was killed. Sun and Storm were never really prosecuted, either - there were supposed to be hints of it lingering from Shadow's betrayal, but we never really got to show it. I thought this way would be good for developing Shadow's role in this version, which is a bit different, along with his relationship with Sun and Storm. But if you think I'm hogging all the attention (which, admittedly, is a concern for me... *sighs* xD) I can try and tweak it? xD

If you're sure, that's fine - I'll put it on my list. XD

I still think he's cute. lol

Awww.... XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:26 pm

-Rolls in-

Ooooooooooh,  what a handsome Chay-Chay ;u; <33333

We could put it in as a recent event rather than RP it out? XD

Also I doodled a BG then got bored
MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Igotbored_by_koilada-das2u5y
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Lel, he knows it, too.  lol

I'm not sure how well that would work, though, since it's pretty complex and... I dunno, it'd kinda feel weird just plopping them all down in in the middle of the plot.  It'd lose so much dramatic effect.  xD  Also, the exile thing sort of has to happen after the NightSun kits are born, and I don't want them to be born just yet.  We could trim down the timespan and stuff so things could move faster?  I was also thinking last night that we could go ahead and do the thing with Flower, Cloud, and Skitter earlier, and say that Shadow never gave them his name?  That way that could happen and we wouldn't have to wait around.  The only thing that would be held back is that they wouldn't know the identity of whoever it is until later on.

LOL, I love how everyone's just randomly dropped in.  XD  The background is super pretty, though, wow.  *u*  The lighting is gorgous~  <3

EDIT:  I thought of a couple more things while we were heading home from my grandma's - my mom and dad both work for my step-grandfather, and they had their company Christmas party tonight.  First off, we could cut out the first part with Goldenleaf getting killed (I actually think I'll switch her and Riverfoot and have River have gotten killed first, so that Hawkpaw and Swiftpaw don't have to be all mopey at the start), have that have happened a week or so prior, and start out with Seedpelt's death - she and Fennelpaw can go out gathering herbs after she tells Shellspots to stay in camp for the day.  That would be one less bit necessary.  Second, Brightfern could go out hunting with Sun and Storm and be involved in finding Seedpelt, since Bubble's going to be out with Spotted and Night's probably confined to camp by now, so there's some action for you, too.  He could get accused of consorting with them, or something.  Don't know if either of those things help at all.  *facepalms* xD

EDIT 2: Bloop. Have some cartoon practice.

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Wots_cartoon_sketches_01_by_trekwolf4194-dasg6xs

Mojag, Jhera, and Eleu. Still not happy with Jhera, but I redrew her like ten billion times and this was the best I got, so. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:58 pm

I LIVE AGAIN <33

Agthtifsdjifsd, those look amazing, Spotty! Still jealous of your toons ;u;

And Merry Christmas! <333

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Yaaaay, you live!  XD

Thankies!  ;u;  I since removed the whiskers (thought they were too much detail) and added Jhera's muzzle marking, since I forgot about it. *facepalms* xD I also did some kitty ones, too, but I didn't post them yet because I was thinking about putting them on my DA.  I guess I could slap a watermark on them and upload 'em to my Stash for now, and post them later if I decide to.  xD  Bleh, my tablet's not working properly, though, so I can't sign it right now.  XP  Will have to post it with the next post.

Also drew some ElevenCat!  <3  *Hugs sad Eleven*  ;n;  Sad and Happy are redraws of old expressions I did for him, but Fierce is completely new.  Not sure I like it all that much.  xD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Eleven_expressions__png__by_trekwolf4194-dat4hth

Oh, and I finally started on our Elmuri collab.  It's a really crummy sketch right now (that's what comes with me trying to sketch something with no/very little reference *facepalms*), but hopefully it'll get better on the next layer.  xD
Poor Elskie's all OAO  XD

MistClan Plotting Page - Page 7 Elskan_and_muri_winter_sketch_01__png__by_trekwolf4194-dat4ilh

Also, your ChurroPup is adorable.  xD

Aaah, yes, Merry Christmas!  ;u;  <333
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:22 pm

I'M BACK AGAIN \o3o/
Started college again, haha. XD

YAY ELEVEN  Wow!
Also, maaaan, I've said it a billion times before but I'll say it again - your art is goals hnnnnng ;u;

Adfgdtfrthrtfh, that looks amazing Spotty! I think this is gonna turn out super good, hehe <33

Thankies~ ;u;
That's Atlas, he's a LeoBon pup  Cute

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:12 am

Yaaaay~  xD
Ah, I see.  xD

Lel, some of his Christmas episodes were playing over the holiday, and I got the urge to draw aLL THE ELEVENS.  xD
Aaaaah wow thank you, though.  <333

Oh, speaking of holiday Who - they had a marathon of season 9 on before the new special and we recorded them all.  <3  We watched the first two the other day.  Aaah, that's more like the Doctor I know and love.  ;u;  Also Missy.  Because... Missy.  XD  I definitely (admittedly a bit begrudgingly xD) liked her more in those episodes.  Also also, Oswin-Dalek rehash.  Poor Clara xD

Lele, thankies~  <3  I hope so.  XD  I haven't gotten to work on it any more (kinda went through/am going through another art block.  XP) but hopefully soon.  I also need to get working more on Lera's form, if you're even still accepting.  I've mostly been doodling a few more cartoons to try and move through my block.  Put 'em up on my DA last night~  ouo

Yeah, I remember him from your hypo pups.  xD  He's a cutie~

Oh, also, I keep meaning to ask but forgetting - remember that WotS summary/novel-form thing I was working on a while back, before the WCF closed?  Well, I'm just about finished with it (there's two editions xD), but I was wondering if you would help me finish up a few Mali parts - that thing we started with her and the pups, and a couple other things that you can either help me to write or give me advice on to write myself.  I'd like to finish it so that my mom and my art teacher can read it, if that's alright.  xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:26 am

WEEEKEEEEND

Eleven had some of the best Christmas episodes, hehe. The Snowmen was playing on late Christmas Eve down here - nostalgia, I miss my Souffez bbys ;u;
It's been *checks calendar* FOUR YEARS WHAT

That's lucky! I told you, Twelve is characterised a lot better here, and it makes sense with his character development too, because he's no longer trying to push Clara away nor denying that he's in love with her <33

Naw, well I hope you pull through it again <333
Yeah, we're still open, and will be for a while. Even if we weren't, we'd still let you in because we're the Admins we make the rules and all of them are eagerly awaiting you bwahaha

Oooh, did you? I haven't checked me notifications today, so I'll go look!

Okie dokie, I'm fine with that~
What, specifically, do you need help with? o3o

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 am

OKAY BUT YOU SHOULD UPLOAD ALL YOUR RECENT STUFF TO DA
CAUSE I JUST SHAMELESSLY PLUGGED YOU ON MINE
AND NOW SOME OF MY WATCHERS WILL BE FLYING YOUR WAY
SEDUCE THEEEEEEM
WITH YOUR AAAAAART
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 am

*tosses Core at yo face*
There, now you can change your username to WolfTrek like you wanted to, so you don't have to use different sigs for everything X3

Also you can purdy up your page with coding and more widgets if you want to <3
Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:15 pm

OH MY GOD WHAT.
Seriously???  You did that?!?  ;~;  I can't believe you.  <33333
Thank you so much!  *hugs tightly*  You're just the greatest.  <33333
I'll go figure out how to change my name right away.  ;u;

Omg, that's awesome.  XD  I wanna start posting more but most of my recent stuff is for my wolfie's reference forms, so I wasn't going to post them until I finish those.  xD  I do have a few more things I could put up, though - those cartoons of Sun and Storm dressed as the Doctors - have been waiting to do the one for ShadowMaster, but I dunno when that's gonna happen (might be next Halloween by the time it's done XD) so I think I should toss them up now.  Also some of the older wolfie cartoons - the ones of Acara and Laiko and Elskie's tripping.  I could put 'em all together and post 'em as a group.  'Tis a lot of cartoons, though.  I just need to get my butt in gear and finish some of my regular stuff... XD

WOOOOOOO, WEEKEEEEND.

Yeah, he did xD  "A Christmas Carol" and "The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe" were on.  TDtWatW, though.  "I know."  x'D And the hammock incident...  xDDD  But the ending is one of my favorite Eleven moments.  <333  We didn't get to catch "The Snowmen".  Haven't seen that one in forever.  ;-;  And for some reason my DVD sets don't have any of the Christmas specials, I don't think.  :O  Such a ripoff.  xD
IT'S BEEN EIGHTY-FOUR YEARS.  xDD

Yeah, really lucky!  ouo  So happy we're finally gonna be able to see 'em all.  XD  But yeah, I'm glad his character improved.  <3

Me too.  Thanks.  <333
Oh, okay.  XD  I'll see what I can do about cracking down on her form, then.  X3

Yuppers! ouo

Awesome~
Well, there's the pup thing, of course, and then there's another part during the Chanting Hill ceremony the night after the battle, when Keinan chooses the next First- and Secondwolf.  Before the ceremony they were supposed to share memories of the wolves that were lost.  Nobody ever did that in the roleplay, but I wrote things for Aina and Peyhote.  I thought you might want Mali to say something.  If not, that's fine, though.  xD
Second is during the pup-raid battle, when Chayton reveals he's alive and allied with the DHs.  There was a part where another character had confronted him, but that character had to be cut when the person disappeared (I couldn't manage to figure out how to keep them in/have them be killed off later), so that frees up a space for Mali to confront him, if you're interested.

EDIT:  Apparently "WolfTrek" has "already been claimed", even though I looked it up and there doesn't appear to be anyone with that username.  *cries forever*  Welp.  Not sure what to do now.  xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next