Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so stuff's happening

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

so stuff's happening - Page 2 Empty Re: so stuff's happening

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:21 am

I don't have a discord, I don't know much about it except it's mostly for video games? but I'm up for that if you like, or skype, either one. I have a D&D group that meets over skype video chat once a week and that's going to start in about two hours so let's get as much set up as we can until then! Smile

GLOMPITY GLOMP GLOMPS
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:41 am

I got the HTML to work and I can read everything now!! yay! also, by any chance were you able to keep the character sheets for my WotS characters? I never saved any of my character sheets when I wrote them on WCF...so unless you have them, I'm going to have to start over... Blush
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:50 am

AAAAAAAAA -squeeees obnoxiously- XD

Yeah, most people use it for games, I think, but it has a lot of features Skype doesn't have, including the ability to create "channels" so that we can sort all our RP planning into different places. If you want to join there, that would be epic! I can give you my "code" to contact me there through a PM if you decide to do that. :3

Yay! Glad I was able to help! 8'D And yes, I do have those - I literally saved everything I could get my paws on before the WCF closed. xD I'll post 'em here for ya, just give me a mo~
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:52 am

oh I did message you on skype by the way, Hana Inu is my cosplay persona, and it has the picture of cat-john with baby maggie that you shared with me so long ago...did you ever finish it fully?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:59 am

Here you go~ They're a bit messy since the HTML isn't coded for this site, but it looks better and is easier to read than a block of text, so. XD

☀️Mikira

Senior Subordinate

[Mih-KEE-ruh]  |  No Language  |  No Meaning
Female  |  8 yr. 6 mo.  |  65 lb.  |  Wingspan 20' 6"  |  Unknown

Mikira's power is unknown - at this time, it would appear she doesn't have one.

Mikira is lithe and naturally thin, but has a good bit of muscle on her as well. Her coat is overall white with pale grey in her ruff, at the tips of her ears, and along her back. In addition, her toes are a very dark grey, and she has a noticeable very thin black marking around each eye, making it look as if she's wearing winged eyeliner. Her wings are white and marked with black almost exactly like a snowy owls' - tiny chevrons on the secondary and tertiary feathers, and thin black and grey-brown bars on the primaries.

Mikira is sweet and loving, kind and generous to a fault, but don't push her too far, or you will find out exactly how ferocious she can be. She is extremely loyal and will help or protect however needed. She can have a sharp mouth on occasion, but this is rare and often only in response to repeated teasing or other such behaviour.

Her birth pack was all but wiped out, along with her (very brief) mate. She is, unbeknownst to anyone, even her, the birth mother of Chirin, who is her only pup.

Mikira was born and raised in a fairly small but close-knit pack in a neighbouring valley to the main pack. This pack differed in a few ways - mainly in that they didn't believe in the Great Link. As punishment for their unbelief, the wolves of the pack forgot about their powers, and very few, if any, recieved guides, due to this spiritual blockage. Mikira became mates with a wolf twice her age, who died shortly after when disease swept her pack, killing all but one or two others. The remainder fled to the four winds. Mikira began to feel ill as she journeyed and feared she had caught the disease herself. She sheltered in the mountains, very sick one night, but felt better in the morning and continued on. Unbeknownst to her, she had been expecting, and had left behind a single pup in the tiny alcove she had sheltered in. This pup was later found and adopted by Kalake and Akamai...

☀️Kalake

Junior Subordinate

[Kah-LAH-kay]  |  Hawaiian  |  "Grace"
Female  |  4 yr. 6 mo.  |  52 lb.  |  Wingspan 19' 10"  |  Water

NOTE: Currently nursing pups

Kalake can breathe underwater. When she is extremely upset, it may rain on her.

Kalake is coloured exactly like a standard red fox - ginger fur, brown stockings, and a white tail-tip. In addition, she has a faint brown mask around her eyes. Her feet are webbed to a further degree than normal to aid in swimming, so she can swim incredibly well. Her wings look much like a Harris' hawk, with brown primaries and red secondary feathers. They are unusually long for a wolf of her small size. Her eyes are a warm golden colour.

She is very empathetic, as she's been through a lot in her life. She is very caring towards pups and kind to others in general. Basically, she's a classic optimist.

Kalake was born to the Dark-Heart, Akainu, who was an outsider at the time. She is mates with Akamai and the birth mother of three pups - Ari, Aska, and Kahili - and the adoptive mother of Chirin.

Kalake's father, Akainu, abandoned her to an adoptive den-mother, who promptly threw her out when she was weaned. The pack took her in. She then met and became mates with another former outsider, Akamai, and has recently had their pups.

☀️Ari

Pup

[AW-ree]  |  Icelandic  |  "Fast-flying one"
Male  |  0 mo.  |  ?? lb.  |  Wingspan ??  |  Sky

He can fly at about twice normal speed in all maneuvers. One of the jokes which may be told of him is that he flies so fast he strips the color off his wings, which is why the 'shoulders' are white.

Ari is a reddish-gold in color overall, with a more golden belly and legs and chest and chin. His ruff is almost his mother's color of red and the fronts/tips of his ears are brown. His wings are a cinnamon color with light cream primaries and are completely white along the leading edge. The most white of the wings is on the top at the 'shoulder' of the wing.

Ari is gregarious if you know him, but shy if you don't. He can be a showoff on a good day.

Ari was born in the pack to Akamai and Kalake, who were both born outsiders. Aska and Kahili are his sisters, and Chirin is his adopted brother.

☀️Aska

Pup

[AW-skuh]  |  Icelandic  |  "Ash"
Female  |  0 mo.  |  ?? lb.  |  Wingspan ??  |  Water

Aska never gets wet. Ever. Not when it rains, not when swimming, not even when her mother grooms her.

Aska is dark grey overall with an almost blue cast in the proper light, with darker paws and a darker speckling pattern on the rump and across the shoulders. She's lighter under the chin and in a mask, but still about a medium grey. Her wings are like a dove's, a similar blue-grey color to the coat, with cream to white primaries and light grey undersides.

Aska is kind and pleasant to a fault. She is naturally polite and would never speak or even think poorly of anyone.

Ari is the daughter of Akamai and Kalake. She's siblings with Ari and Kahili, and Chirin is her adopted brother.

☀️Kali

Outsider

[KAH-lee]  |  Indonesian  |  "River; time"
Female  |  4 yr. 1 mo.  |  65 lb.  |  Wingspan 19' 5"  |  Earth

Kali has the ability to camouflage herself. She can change her outer fur and feathers into twig-and-leaf type things, or make her fur appear like grass or a pine needle bed, rather like an octopus can. However, this requires great concentration, and if she is startled or distracted she will almost instantly revert to natural form. She can change colour slightly, adding a bit of green or grey.

Kali is a muscular but slim she-wolf of average size and build. Her pelt color is a goldish beige, with reddish brown on her back and shoulders and cream on her chest, throat, belly, and paws. She has typical wolf facial markings - the lower half of her face is light, and she has darker, reddish brown in a "mask" around her eyes and on the bridge of her muzzle. Her wings are similar to a pale-form red-tailed hawk, with some mottled creams, red-browns, and golden-beiges and brown specks on the coverts, and very pale gray-brown barring on the cream-colored flight feathers. She has more of the browns and golds on the topside coverts, but only light speckling underneath. Her eyes are a grayish blue-green with spikes of amber around the pupil.

Kali has a rather cheeky personality - she's very sure of herself, flirty, and always seems to get her way. Even when she's in serious situations, she typically maintains a sly smile and casual attitude. She's sophisticated and feminine, but definitely not afraid to get her paws dirty every once in a while, and can be a fierce fighter.

Kali no longer has a living family, since a massive battle wiped her birth pack out. She doesn't make friends with ease and is most certainly enemies with the awful rival pack that caused her to fight and kill her own kin.

Kali comes from the group of rival wolves that wiped out Elskan's and Laiko's pack, but she was originally a pup from their pack. She was kidnapped at two moons by the rival pack, who brainwashed her into considering her birth pack an enemy. She was sent as a spy to observe Elskan's and Laiko's pack, never realizing they were actually her family, and in doing so, she became familiar with the two brothers. In fact, she was the wolf who nearly killed Elskan during the battle. After the massacre, she realized the evil things the enemy pack was doing, and left them.

☀️Sihti

Outsider

[SEE-tee]  |  Finnish  |  "Rose"
Female  |  2 yr. 6 mo.  |  59 lb.  |  Wingspan 19' 5"  |  Water

While in the water, a thin layer of air forms around Sihti, allowing her to breathe under water and emerge from it without being wet. She can turn it on or off at will, but once she turns it on it lasts for ten minutes and she has to wait ten minutes before she can turn it back on.

Sihti is a slender she-wolf of average size and weight, with lean legs and a muscular body. She has a dark blonde pelt, with brown undertones along her back and over her left flank. She has dark golden brown socks on her hind paws. Her eyes are dark hazel, slightly wider than what's normal for a wolf of her size. Her face is slender and gentle, with soft dapples of lighter blonde framing her eyes and circling her ears. Her ears are creamy white on the inside, and dark reddish brown on the outside. Sihti's wings are light golden brown on top, and snow white on the bottom. When fully extended, they're long and straight, as well as fairly wide.

Sihti is a brave wolf, with strong opinions and a streak of stubbornness that sometimes causes friction with other wolves. Still, she's kind and considerate towards other wolves, and she often sympathizes with others for their misfortunes. She's rather perceptive when it comes to her surroundings, something she often uses to her advantage. Sihti is a very loyal wolf, especially when it comes to her friends and family. She has a tendency to ignore the advice of others, something which usually results in her getting into trouble. She tends to be a bit abrasive when she's upset, and she sometimes doesn't take the feelings of others into consideration before acting.

Sihti's mother is quite close with her daughter, though the two of them are quite often at odds with one another. The one wolf who isn't family that she's the closest to would be Laiko. Though their relationship is mainly a friendly one, Sihti's begun to harbor the beginnings of a crush on the dashing wolf, though neither of them are quite aware of her budding feelings.

When she was very young, Sihti's father was killed by a stampeding herd of elk. Her mother tried her best to support the two of them, but eventually Sihti decided to leave on her own to alleviate some of the stress on her mother. She travelled from place to place, never lingering for very long. Eventually, she came across a valley without a pack, though she noticed another wolf from time to time. She ended up following the wolf - Laiko - out of the valley, and has begun to travel with him.

Last edited by WolfTrek on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:01 am

Oh, I'll check in just a sec. No, unfortunately, I never did finish that - the art program I use now won't open the file for some reason - but I'm still hoping to finish it eventually, even if I have to copy/paste all the layers individually to get it into my new program. XP
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:04 am

oh, where's chirin and kahili? were they yours? I can't remember, but there's only two pups there
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:14 am

Yuppers, they were mine~ I'll put 'em up for ya, too lol. Also Akamai, 'cause he's related and stuffs and I haven't put all his info on his extended form yet. xD

☀️Akamai

Junior Subordinate

[AWE-kuh-mye]  |  Hawaiian  |  "Intelligent"
Male  |  3 yr. 6 mo.  |  65 lb.  |  Wingspan 20' 1"  |  Fire

He can shoot beams of light/heat from his eyes. He can either shoot from both eyes or close one and shoot from the other, allowing for more accuracy. The beams are accurate to about 20 feet, but can go further. However, the more he shoots, the blurrier his vision becomes, until he temporarily goes blind.

Akamai is a medium-sized, slender, and handsome young wolf, primarily a light silvery gray with a hint of blue, with creamy white on his chest and throat and darker silver gray on his topside and the fronts of his hips. He has a black spot at the base of his tail and a black tail tip.  The lower half of his face is creamy white, with a silver mask. There is a darker arch above the light patch around each eye, and a darker streak from the outside corner. His eartips are dark grayish blue. His wings are dark gray-blue, growing lighter on the larger coverts, with lighter flecks. Primary and secondary coverts are tipped with a shimmering blue; the primary coverts are also barred with this color. The remiges are creamy white with silver-blue bars which darken toward the tips. His eyes are a light yellowish green, the darkest green spiked around the pupil. There's a slightly darker, orange-tinted ring around the outside of the iris.

Akamai is quite friendly, but can be a bit shy at first. He's a very sensitive young wolf, somewhat quiet, but shows concern for others. He's quite bright and has managed to pick up some medicinal skills purely through observation. He gets great satisfaction from being able to help others. Even though he's a bit bashful around strangers, once he gets to know you, he's a dedicated friend and will stand by your side through anything. He can be a bit obsessive-compulsive at times, favoring neatness and order and holding a distain for chaos, and can occasionally dwell on and grow anxious about seemingly inconsequential things. He also has a habit of over-grooming when he's stressed.

When their parents were killed in a landslide, Akamai and his sister Eleu were forced to fend for themselves, until Akamai met Kalake at a little over 3 years old, and the two decided to join the pack. Akamai has managed to learn a bit of herbal knowledge by closely observing the habits of other animals, and so is able to care for minor injuries and illnesses. He has also become very skilled at acrobatic and forest flight. He met Kalake one day near the lake, when the tree branch he'd been perched upon snapped, dumping him right in front of her. The two forged a friendship, and when the pack was in trouble, their pups stolen by the Dark-Hearts, Akamai and his sister, Eleu, came to their aid. The pair of siblings then decided to join with the pack, though Eleu had doubts. Akamai later asked Kalake to become his mate, and they now have three pups together - Ari, Aska, and Kahili - as well as an adopted son, Chirin.

☀️Kahili

Pup

[Kuh-HEE-lee]  |  Hawaiian  |  "Feather"
Female  |  0 mo.  |  ?? lb.  |  Wingspan ??  |  Earth

She can move the ground using much less effort than it would most other wolves, creating cracks or hills, or raising the ground up in steps, creating stepping stones across bodies of water or allowing access to high-up places that cannot easily be landed on.

Kahili's a soft honey-gold with a darker shade coating her back and very pale honey-cream undersides and paws. In addition to a standard mask on her face, she has a dark reddish brown streak coming from outside the corner of each eye and extending along the sides of her face, gradually fading away. Her eyes are rimmed with a narrow ring of this same color, making the black tear ducts seem even more pronounced. She has a dark reddish brown dorsal stripe down the length of her back, fading away as it reaches her tail, as well as a dark tailtip. She also has some faded dark reddish brown spotting on her chest, similar to a juvenile mockingbird. Her wings are mottled honey-golds, reddish browns, and creams on top, and mostly cream on the undersides. Her eyes are a bright green.

Kahili is sweet and caring. She strives to make everyone happy, and won't hesitate to ask someone why they are sad. She'll listen to your problems and offer support. She doesn't tend to get angry, and is friendly to just about anyone, but can also sometimes be a bit naïve about certain things.

Kahili is a daughter of Akamai and Kalake. Her blood siblings are Ari and Aska, and her adopted brother is Chirin.

☀️Chirin

Pup

[CHIH-rin]  |  No Language  |  No Meaning
Male  |  0 mo.  |  ?? lb.  |  Wingspan ??  |  Fire

Chirin can absorb light energy from the sun and store it away for later use. Being exposed to the sun increases his energy conservation, as he doesn't have to convert food to energy to heat his body - he converts it directly from the sun. He can radiate this stored up solar energy as heat when he so desires, and emits a soft glow, like a faint candle, when he's giving off this extra heat. He can also take light from the moon in a pinch, but it takes quite a bit of energy to do so.

Chirin is a pale cream overall, with a pure white belly, chest, throat, and chin, and white front paws. His eyes are a pale gold, with the barest hint of light blue spiked around the pupil. His wings are cream with white remiges. The coverts are spotted with pale tan.

Chirin is honest and caring, with an overall pleasant personality. He's righteous, and generally makes the truth a high priority. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make others laugh.

Abandoned by his parents, Chirin was found in the southern mountain range by Akamai during a terrible snowstorm about a week after the birth of Akamai and Kalake's first litter, when Akamai was trapped by the storm, separated from his mate. He was only a few days old at the time. He was brought back to Kalake by Akamai once the storm cleared the next day, and raised by them as their son. No one but Akamai and Kalake know the truth of his origins.

Last edited by WolfTrek on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:23 am

yeah, I'll probably put my relationship tracker on the same topic as my characters, since I have so comparatively few~
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:28 am

You could do them either way you'd like - no problem making two topics if you want to~

Also if you need any help with the coding I can probably help you out xD Sou shared a cool site with me a while back that makes coding quite a bit easier, since coding directly on these forums is a bit of a pain. https://html-online.com/editor/
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 am

ooh, fancy~
but I think for now just getting down the information is going to be the important part. oh, am I going to have to move all this to discord then, for you guys?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:38 am

Okie dokes~
No, we're still gonna use the forums here to roleplay and keep the info for all our charries, we just tend to chat and plan stuff on Discord. xD Discord isn't the greatest for roleplaying because it has a fairly short text limit, and honestly I just like the forums better for that, anyway, personally.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:09 am

well, I have made a reply...
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:31 am

Hoo boy... I haven't roleplayed DW since our last posts, either, and on top of that I'm now afraid of it because I'd been rewatching episodes just before I had that horrible panic attack so that's what was on my mind whilst I was having said panic attack, sooo now I have a bad association xD So this should be... interesting... on multiple levels... xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:28 am

I will reply in a couple of hours, my D&D group is on right now! I didn't leave I promise!
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:06 pm

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:56 am

OMG SOU YOU'RE HERE TOO

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

LET'S GET TO WORK

*starts playing the war song from Mulan*
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:43 am

THE DORK ALLIANCE IS REUNITED <333

-Starts singing along even though I only know like two lines of the song xD-

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
TO DEFEAT THE HUNS

Sorry about last night, by the way - You poofed for a while so I figured your group was going on like you said, and then I got busy talking with my mom and then I had to eat dinner, and it all went downhill from there. xD I'll probably be poofy for a while here, but I'll try to hang around for a bit in case anybody's on~
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:45 am

well, first things first (but not necessarily in that order) I need to get my character sheets put together, so I'll get to doing that while y'all get ready. I wouldn't say no to doing something with WotS today
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:09 am

Okie dokes, take all the time you need~ ouo You don't have to have everything together for them to start roleplaying with them, though it's probably best to decide their general personalities (which you've probably already done), ages (I was thinking in the late 1-year range, perhaps? That would put them at an age where they might remember Shadowstep a little from when they were kits (he was exiled 20 months ago), but not enough that Eagle would be too afraid of him when they meet? I think we were planning on playing that out. though that means you'll have to wait a bit to bring Kestrel in, and I don't know if you want to do that or not. I'm not sure if he'll reveal who he is to her right away, but that way she wouldn't necessarily recognize him, maybe just think he's oddly familiar. I'd say no more than 2 years even, if we went with that - that would have made them 4 months old when he left~ Unless you have a better plan, in which case I'll be happy to hear it xD), perhaps a few relations (I think my character Falconsong would probably get along well with Sand and Eagle - I can see her and Eagle being buddies - and if you decide to go for the 2-year age range, they would be fairly close in age and probably would have trained together as apprentices. Hollowcloud and Stagheart (two of my boys - because I have 2.5 billion character now lmao) would probably get along well with them, too - maybe Sand could be buddies with them xD And I'm not sure if you're interested in Sand mentoring my guy Hawkpaw, but I'd still love for that to be a thing if you're up for it - Hawk is a pawful and needs a patient mentor xD), other important stuff, etcetera, etcetera~
If you'd like, I can send you the link to a doc I have with a ton of personality traits - I tend to like to flesh out my characters by laying down several personality traits and then flesh their personality out from there. It really helps when trying to find positive, negative, and neutral traits that work well together and create a multifaceted personality, I've found~
Also, I have all the WotS pages from the WCF, if you'd like to have those, too. xD I have the TARDIS, as well - and Shards of Time~
...That was longer than I meant for it to be, sorry XD

As for WotS, that sounds great, if Sou is up for it~ There aren't too many posts so far - we just started setting up the next plot point - so it should only take you a few minutes if you want to read up. I did make a post for Akamai, setting him and Kalake up to leave the mountains. We decided to jump forward about a week in-RP from where we left off at the WCF, so I was thinking, since the last thing we did with them at the WCF was say they planned on leaving the next day or whenever the weather permitted, that perhaps there was a snowstorm in the mountains and they haven't been able to leave up until now?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:29 am

Agh, my eyes *runs to get glasses* ...much better. the font's tiny but I'm too lazy to zoom in on this page XD

I definitely want to get all that at least cursory level of written down before I do mistclan, but seeing as I'm free I should get it done by later today? all those suggestions sound great, I think sand would make a great mentor (he was, after all, a deputy when I first created him) and his personality was honestly a Rory-cat before I ever saw Rory in Doctor Who.

I think the entirety of WotS might be a bit big for me, considering how late I came in... Blush but if you're up to it, Isolating from where I started with Kalake to the end would probably be pretty useful so I can remember what they were like and how I played them.

anyway, right now I'm starting to put my charries from WotS up in the extended forms so I'll be working on that between posts and as soon as I've got all 4-6 of them (DX) I'll do the quick relations and then start in on mistclan charries
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:39 am

I know, the font is pretty small XD

Okie dokes, sounds great! I'll add Hawk as his apprentice on the front page~

You actually came in pretty early - I think it was only the second day in-roleplay xD But if you want, I can cut out the first day (the aftermath of the battle). -Checks- Yeah, you came in on page six. Though, I will admit the first five pages are pretty long. XD

Okie dokes~ Don't rush yourself. xD I definitely don't have nearly all my charries up yet, so no worries there. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 am

phew, this is going to take a bit longer than I thought with the wolves! especially since I don't know some of the information (I don't think I ever did extended forms for any of my peeps, did I?)

I'm just gonna go ahead and put together my mistclan peeps instead I think
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:28 am

XD Tell me about it - look at the list of charries I still need to do. x'D But no, I don't think you did - you may have started some ages back, but they would've been lost when the mods locked the old J/D pages. Because the dumb mods looooved to lock pages instead of, y'know, giving some sort of warning beforehand... xP I never did copy the old pages before they were removed. :( Sadface.
Oh, but I remember you did mention the name of Mikira's mate in-RP - I put it up on the front page in the mates section. It was Koloha.
OH, and I've been meaning to ask you - I know you had Kalake's father down as being Gem's Dark-Heart character, Akainu, and we had also planned for him to be the father of one of my DH characters - Jhera. Since Gem's no longer around, I decided to make a new father for Jhera when we moved here - Vasher - and I was wondering if perhaps you'd like for him to be Kalake's mate, as well, so we could have a revelation and some interaction with them in the future, mayhaps? And then she and Jhera can be sisters - Jhera's going to defect for the pack eventually, so that could be interesting. xD It's already in his backstory that he lost his mate and pups during their birth, and that's what caused him to completely wall himself off from any emotion and eventually come to join the DHs, so she could fit right in - she could've been the lone survivor of the litter, and he gave her to another outsider mother, as you had in her form. Just an offer. :3
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:33 am

oh, thanks, I should add that to hers. and I'm still not sold on Mikira having any kind of power. I think she's pretty complete without one honestly.

by mate I assume you mean father? and is vasher's page up somewhere so I can get a look at what he looked like? I liked the idea of Akainu because he looked a lot like Kalake and she had to come from somewhere, y'know? but it could easily have also been her mother or a combination of both parent's genes.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: