Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so stuff's happening

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Empty Re: so stuff's happening

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 am

aww, sweet! thanks, Sou!

if I may ask, what on earth have you been doing?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 am

Aww, poor Sou. D: -pats- Hopefully things have been easier today!

Gonna get in a quick post at Hermits and then I'm off for a bit. Should be back on for a little while when I wake up xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:02 pm

sorry, I was playing spore!

are you coming back today, or tomorrow?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 pm

No problemo, I wound up sleeping a bit longer than I intended, and then got to talking with my mom lol.

Today~ Should be able to be on for a little bit at least.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:31 pm

Yay! I was just working on doing Eaglefeather's family tree /sweats/ it's too bad there's no family for her...and who should her and sandpelt's mentors have been?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 pm

Hehe, family trees can be difficult, especially when you have a lack of names xD If you wanted, I could make a couple throwaway characters and roleplay them (sparingly, so I don't get too attached XD) until we decide to kill them off? i have a few others like that. And I was considering that they could possibly be related to my elder Foxpelt, since he, too, is a sorrel ticked tabby (which is what Sand would seem to be? Genetically, red cats cannot be a true solid color - they are always technically tabby because they have the agouti banding present, even if they don't look tabby on first glance. Abyssinians, for instance, are still tabby, even though they have no evident stripes. These two are sorrel Abys: Link Link As you can see, the color can vary a bit. Is that about what Sand looks like (minus the white spotting, of course)? I have some of Foxpelt's relations down - he did have children and grandchildren, so it wouldn't be a big deal to slip in another grandchild, or something. That would also make Sand and Eagle cousins of my character Emberflame's kits, since their father (Redpath, who is deceased) was Foxpelt's grandson~ You can see his tree here: Link The only issues I could foresee with doing that would be if we decided for some reason we wanted to pursue a romance between one of Ember's kits and Kestrel or any kits Sandpelt may have in future, but a cousinly friendship could also be interesting, so there's that. xD
Are there any names and/or appearances you would want for their parents?

As for mentors... Hmm. Let me go look.
I could easily see my Wiseheart having mentored Sandpelt - their personalities would meld quite well, and I have no apprentices assigned to Wise in Sand's age range, so he would've been free. As for Eagle, she might bee a good match for my Brightspirit - I've yet to assign any apprentices to her. Or you could ask Sou if she's interested in providing a former mentor - i don't want to hog all the relations xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

he's pretty close to the one who's sitting down, actually, shade-wise. I did initially have him down as a tabby, but then I decided I didn't want the stripes XD his original design would have had an even lighter pelt with that shade of banding on his legs up to the elbows and ankles, and down his tail. if that's more realistic I'm happy to change it.

I don't really care for the father, as long as it makes some kind of sense, but the mom needs to be medium or long furred and I like the name heronflight, if it's not taken. have you seen those longfurred black cats whose longer fur is sooty grey, so it looks like they're wearing a fur coat over their fur coat? lol, I could see that working. or of course a silver mackerel tabby.

that would be great to integrate them, and I think we can go with that for the mentors, unless sou has peeps that would work and wishes to snipe--totally up to her.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:36 pm

holy cow, so since eagle and sand are only two years old, they'd pretty much almost have to actually be great-grandchildren! Confused
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:53 pm

So something more like this, but like this pattern-wise? That would be a sandy or apricot (I'm not quite sure what the difference is between the shades, but they're both shades of red) primal-ticked tabby. Either option is perfectly fine - a ticked tabby without the residual primal stripes isn't really something you'd find in the wild naturally, since you really only see it in purebreds, but we already have a few other cats with that pattern, so Sou and I decided that we would ignore the illogicality of it in the interest of creating more interesting coats xD in reality, most of the feral cat colonies you find are going to be made up primarily of black-and-white cats and tabbies, and that wouldn't be interesting at all, would it? lol

Nope, Heronflight isn't taken, so that would be fine. I believe the coat you're referring to is a black smoke - like this?

Okie dokes, sounds good~ We'll wait for Sou to see if she'd like to get in on it, then. ouo She could always play one or both of their parents, too, if she wanted. Either way is totally fine with me. xD

Well, if they're the children of Foxpelt's grandchildren, they would be his great-grandchildren. xD Redpath (Foxpelt's grandson) would've been around 3 1/2 - 3 3/4 years old, so that would be fine if their father was one of his littermates~ I just figured Fox and his mate, and possibly their daughter who had Redpath, both had their kits when they were a bit older - probably around 3-4 years old, so I think that works out alright.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:58 pm

I lol'd at the black smoke--it's that exactly! and yes, that's what sand would look like, so I should fix his description.

also, I had the thought, heronflight should be the related to foxpelt one, and the tom she mated with shouldn't be red, so then when she had sandpelt everyone kind of went "<_< well, we all know who he's related to..."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:47 pm

It's a big poofball xD Okie dokie~

Ah, that would be amusing. XD I just figured their father would be the related one, since that would make the most sense genetically, but not all my cats are genetically accurate, either, so I think that should be fine~

Alas, it's time for me to start getting ready for bed. :C I did sneak in another post at WotS (Oh, by the way, I just thought I'd mention that Aina's one of the wolves who first found Mikira and brought her to the pack - not sure if you've read up to that point yet. Also, I was double-checking last night on what age the Kalakamai pups would be, and they'd be around 3 weeks at this point, so their eyes and ears would actually be open by now, and they'd be crawling around quite a bit more, so it should be fun trying to keep them on their parents' backs... xD ), and I did see your MC post, but I haven't gotten around to replying yet, mostly because I can't RP Shadow yet because he's currently occupied with getting ready to murder someone xD That should be over fairly quickly once I can get it going, though it kind of requires Sou to post again to get it started, but we can always do something with Sand and Hawkpaw in the meantime. I'll work on a post tomorrow. :3 Nighty-night, Ladybug!
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:54 pm

that's fine, I need to head out too--my head's hurting. too much screen time today :/

yeah, I know Aina was one of the group that brought Mikira back, and I figured that's why she knew her name. but I also figured she hadn't exactly had everyone going around introducing themselves, and I'm pretty sure aina never introduced herself, or never got the chance. and yeah, I wasn't sure exactly how long it had been, I figured it was around two weeks so they'd be right at the cusp of opening their eyes and ears. just so they're still slightly easier to transport without injuries. XD

also, kalakamai. I like this ship name. it just rolls of the tongue like a pile of logs. XD
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:44 am

Aww. ;-; -pats- My eyes have been bothering me a lot lately - they've been super dry, and with it being summer and us having to have the fans on, they dry out even more, and then they start to ache, and it kinda radiates through my temples. x_x Been putting drops in them, but still.

Yeah, and even if Aina had introduced herself, I can imagine Mikira'd be overwhelmed by the number of wolves in the pack and probably wouldn't remember anyway. xD

Yes, yes, it be one of my favorites, too. XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:10 pm

I'm back! had a blast and bought a kilt and a ring~

give me a few moments and I'll get to replying
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:52 pm

I'm too lazy to read back over every post, so what's happening here? XD

Also I'm on discord more often than here, sorry for being spotty (lmao), I've just found instant messaging easier than forum messaging these days - I just get an alert at the bottom of my screen so I don't forget to check the webpage/reply XD

Koilada
Koilada
A MAJESTIC FISH
A MAJESTIC FISH

Prey : 144

http://koilada.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:44 am

Spotty... hehe~

Anyways, here's a huge list of possible abilities lol. The first ones are from Perso, but they would apply fine to WotS, too.

-----

✿ Fire ✿

Flame Resistance - All fire cats possess this natural trait. They cannot be burned or otherwise harmed by fire unless it is of tremendous strength, as in a wildfire or molten lava.

Flame Reading - Some fire cats possess this ability, primarily cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. When looking at fire or flames, cats with this ability will sometimes see visions or omens. These are not always accurate, however.

Fire Cloak - With this skill, a cat can cover any portion of their body with fire. Their paws, fangs, tail, etc. This fire can be put out, however.

Living Flame - With this skill, a cat does not simply coat themselves in fire, they become it. Considered the most powerful skill among fire cats, but also the most dangerous—if the fire is put out before the user can return to their normal state, the user will die.

Fire Spitting - With this skill, a cat can spit fire. At its weakest, cats can only spit a few small sparks. At its strongest, cats can spit a steady stream of flame.

Fire Eyes - With this skill, a cat can emit a brilliant light, useful for blinding foes. The intensity of the light is so great, it can cause burns, and in extreme cases, blindness. Most often, it is the eyes that emit the light, but there have been cases where a cat's entire body can shine. The power is named for the first cat known to possess it, Fire-eyes.

Flame Manipulation - With this skill, a cat cannot create fire, but they can control a preexisting fire. They can increase or reduce its intensity, shape it, etc. The level of control varies from cat to cat, but wildfires and volcanic eruptions are generally beyond the control of any cat.

Spontaneous Combustion - With this skill, a cat can raise the temperature of any inanimate object until it melts or bursts into flame.

Radiation - With this skill, a cat can raise their own body temperature and radiate heat. Overuse can cause damage to the user.

✿ Air ✿

Prediction - All air cats possess this natural trait. They are extremely sensitive to changes in barometric pressure, allowing them to predict changes in the weather. They are not always 100% accurate, however.

Voice of the Wind - Some air cats possess this ability, primarily cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. When listening to the wind, cats with this power can sometimes make out voices or other sounds which can prove to be warnings or omens. However, these are not always accurate.

Wind Direction - With this skill, a cat can change the general direction of the wind. No cat is capable of doing this with extremely powerful winds.

Dampening - With this skill, a cat can create a sort of air 'pocket' which dampens any sounds that come from within the pocket. They cannot affect large areas, however.

Gust - With this skill, a cat can summon a sudden gust of wind. Some cats may use it to give themselves a little more height in a jump, or cushion a fall. The gust cannot be maintained for very long.

Twister - With this skill, a cat can summon a small twister. (Dust devil.) Though they can choose a general direction, once summoned the twister can no longer be controlled, though it can be dispersed.

Dematerialize - With this skill, a cat can become nothing but a breath of wind. They become invisible and light as air. In this state they cannot be touched, but they also lack the ability to be felt by anyone as anything more than a breeze. They can slip through the smallest of openings. However, they cannot pass through solid objects, only around. As no power can be maintained indefinitely, this one can prove deadly if a cat returns to their normal state at an inopportune moment.

Current Sensitivity - With this skill, a cat can tune in to the wind currents and become aware of any disruptions. In this way, a cat can pick up on any movement within a certain range. However, distinguishing exactly what is moving around is difficult, if not impossible, even for those experienced with this skill.

✿ Earth ✿

Natural Instinct - All earth cats possess an instinctive knowledge of plants, animals, and the living earth around them. They can, for example, intuit which plants are helpful healing herbs and which would be toxic if ingested, and they often see disruptions in nature that others may not notice.

Natural Patterns - Only some earth cats have this skill, mainly cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. Cats with this power will sometimes see signs or omens in the pattern of leaves on the ground or an arrangement of stones, even the gnarled bark of a tree. These omens are not always correct, however.

Tremors - With this skill, a cat can cause the ground to quake within a radius of up to ten tail-lengths. The power of the tremors vary.

Upheaval - With this skill, a cat can cause the earth to heave upward, forming a wall around themselves. Creating a wall more than two cats high is rare.

Growth - With this skill, a cat can restore dead or dying plants, or stimulate the growth of healthy ones. This skill can be very tiring to use.

Healing Touch - With this skill, a cat can emit their own life-energy to heal the wounds of others by simply touching them. Not all wounds can be healed, and depending on the injury, use of this power can be devastating to the user.

Summoning - With this skill, a cat can summon nearby creatures to come to their aid. True communication with the assisting creatures is not possible, but general intent can be understood. Not recommended for use on any creature which would normally pose a threat.

Vibrations - With this skill, a cat can feel vibrations through the ground, allowing them to sense approaching foot steps, and guess at the general weight of whatever is approaching.

Camouflage - With this skill, a cat can turn themselves into stone, allowing them to hide more easily. Though nearly impervious to injury in this form, if the stone is broken or crushed, the cat will die.

✿ Water ✿

Underwater Respiration - All water cats have the ability to breathe underwater. However, they cannot do so indefinitely; for most cats the limit is about an hour.

Wave Reading - Only some water cats have this skill; primarily cats close to StarClan, such as medicine cats. With this power, cats will sometimes read omens or prophecies in water. Puddles, streams, waves, rain, the ocean, tide pools, cascades, etc. However, these omens may not always prove accurate.

Displacement - With this skill, a cat can sense the displacement of an object within a body of water, and thus determine the size, position, and speed of the object. The cat must be near the body of water in question for this to work, and they cannot sense objects that are very far away.

Liquefy - With this skill, a cat can turn themselves into water. This can prevent injury, or provide a camouflage if the cat is hiding in a pool, stream, etc. However, this power can be difficult to maintain, and even dangerous if the water forming the cat evaporated.

Repellancy - With this skill, a cat can telekinetically repel water. The affected area depends on the cat.

Water Orbs - With this skill, a cat can form small orbs of water by drawing in moisture from their surroundings, and then fling them around using telekinesis.

Water Mastery - With this skill, a cat can control existing bodies of water using telekinesis. The amount of water that can be controlled varies with the user.

-----

Aaaand a few links to other lists. This one lists quite a few, with more info if you click on the ability name. Not all would apply well to our situation (for instance, the divine/evil ones), but most of them would do fine, I think. I imagine those in the Darkness, Light, Electricity/Lightning, and Weather would fit into our Air category, Ice would fit into Water, and Energy and Other would fit into Earth.
That page links to this page at the bottom, which is a far larger and more in-depth list, but it seems to be pretty intimidating, and it isn't listed into element categories, so it would likely take longer to sort through if you're looking for something Water-related in particular. xD Good reference for the future, though. I kinda want characters with Animated Shadow, Golem Creation, and Electric Mimicry now lol. Also, it would be hilarious if someone had the ability to create pyrotechnics, though I don't think that would realistically fit in, unfortunately... XD
Also, the fact that "Absolute Ugliness" is apparently a superpower amuses me greatly. x'D

EDIT: Testing max post length - stand by... Shifty

EDIT 2: Okay, so max length is actually quite a bit more than I thought it was... that's good XD

Also gonna put this here, because it's a good source of genetic info and I want to save the link. Boop

EDIT 3: SOT Coding Testing - Please Stand By...

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg2l-bac1a49e-68f3-49bd-8447-244dbe460dad

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4j-f6220fad-c80b-499b-90bf-5e0c8ecf455c

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4x-fd222f93-8c84-4727-8213-1c52c323f1easo stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg53-89ef42f4-05b6-4252-bd05-ae5dde109b08so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4x-fd222f93-8c84-4727-8213-1c52c323f1ea

Tᴡᴏ ᴄʟᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ﹐ sʜʀᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴄʀᴇᴘᴛ sɪʟᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅsᴛᴏɴᴇ ʙʀɪᴄᴋs ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅ. A ʟɪɢʜᴛ; ᴀ ɢᴏʟᴅ ɢʟᴏᴡ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ sʜᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs. Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴏɢs﹐ ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ғɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ sɪx ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ﹐ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴏᴛᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʟᴏᴏᴘ. Tʜᴇ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ﹐ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ﹐ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ﹐ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟʟɪᴄ﹐ ᴄʟᴀᴡ﹣ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴅᴇsᴛᴀʟ.

"... Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ?" A ɢʀᴜғғ﹐ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪғᴀᴄᴛ.

"Yᴇs," ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ. "Oɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʀᴇᴍɴᴀɴᴛs ᴏғ Gᴀʟʟɪғʀᴇʏ."

Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅ﹐ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴛ﹣ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴀʀs﹐ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ɢʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴡᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ﹐ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴇᴍɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɢs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴜᴍᴘs ᴏғ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴇʟʟ﹐ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅs ᴏғ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴅᴇsᴛᴀʟ·s ʙᴀsᴇ.

Tʜᴇɴ﹐ ᴀ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴍ﹐ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀsʜ﹐ ᴀ ʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ. Tʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ sʜᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴀssɪᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴍᴏʀ﹐ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛʜ ғᴏʀᴍs ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ. Wʜɪᴛᴇ﹐ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀs﹐ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ. Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴀᴋɪʟʏ ʀᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ.

"Tʜᴇ Tɪᴍᴇ Lᴏʀᴅs﹗ Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴsᴛᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɪʟsᴀғᴇ﹗" Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ﹐ ғᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴍᴀʟʟ﹐ sᴛᴇᴇʟ ᴅᴏᴍᴇ﹣ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs. "Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ·s ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ﹗"

Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғᴏʀᴍ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ɢʀᴏᴡʟ﹐ sᴘɪᴛᴇғᴜʟ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇʏᴇs sᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ɢʀᴇᴡ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴇᴍᴍɪɴɢ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴅᴇsᴛᴀʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀᴘsᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏɴ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ﹐ sʜᴀʀᴅs ᴏғ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ sᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ﹐ sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅs ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹐ sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴄʀᴏss sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ·s ᴀᴛᴍᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ.

Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛɪɴᴄᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴍᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴀss ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ Cʟᴀʀᴀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ﹐ ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Eɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ғʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ... Oɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɢʟᴀss ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʟᴇᴅ ғʟᴏᴏʀ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Iᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ Gɪʀʟ·s ᴇʏᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ. Cʟᴀʀᴀ ʙᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ᴘʀᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʀɪᴀɴɢᴜʟᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ sϙᴜᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴅᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴅɢᴇ﹐ ᴀs ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ sʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɢ. Cʟᴀʀᴀ·s ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜᴇᴅ﹐ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ﹐ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ﹐ ᴅɪsᴛɪɴᴄᴛ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ɪɴsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴs ᴇɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ...

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg53-89ef42f4-05b6-4252-bd05-ae5dde109b08so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4x-fd222f93-8c84-4727-8213-1c52c323f1easo stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg53-89ef42f4-05b6-4252-bd05-ae5dde109b08

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg57-c257b8e9-faea-4ecd-83f2-1272ff6d0989

Hmm... looks decent, save for the large gaps (not sure there's much to be done about that) and the fact that the right side column is dropped lower than the left, for some reason... ಠ.ಠ Dangit coding why.

EDIT 4: Ornowait it was like this, wasn't it? LOL I don't remember
I wish I'd taken pics of the page so I could remember what it looked like T_T
Or even better, copied the coding so I knew exactly what to do with it. ,e_e, All the cries rip

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg2l-bac1a49e-68f3-49bd-8447-244dbe460dad

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4j-f6220fad-c80b-499b-90bf-5e0c8ecf455c
so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4x-fd222f93-8c84-4727-8213-1c52c323f1easo stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg53-89ef42f4-05b6-4252-bd05-ae5dde109b08

Tᴡᴏ ᴄʟᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ﹐ sʜʀᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴄʀᴇᴘᴛ sɪʟᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅsᴛᴏɴᴇ ʙʀɪᴄᴋs ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅ. A ʟɪɢʜᴛ; ᴀ ɢᴏʟᴅ ɢʟᴏᴡ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ sʜᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs. Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴏɢs﹐ ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ғɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ sɪx ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ﹐ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴏᴛᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʟᴏᴏᴘ. Tʜᴇ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ﹐ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ﹐ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ﹐ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟʟɪᴄ﹐ ᴄʟᴀᴡ﹣ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴅᴇsᴛᴀʟ.

"... Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ?" A ɢʀᴜғғ﹐ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪғᴀᴄᴛ.

"Yᴇs," ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ. "Oɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʀᴇᴍɴᴀɴᴛs ᴏғ Gᴀʟʟɪғʀᴇʏ."

Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅ﹐ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴛ﹣ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴀʀs﹐ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ɢʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴡᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ﹐ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴇᴍɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɢs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴜᴍᴘs ᴏғ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴇʟʟ﹐ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅs ᴏғ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴅᴇsᴛᴀʟ·s ʙᴀsᴇ.

Tʜᴇɴ﹐ ᴀ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴍ﹐ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀsʜ﹐ ᴀ ʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ. Tʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ sʜᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴀssɪᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴍᴏʀ﹐ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛʜ ғᴏʀᴍs ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ. Wʜɪᴛᴇ﹐ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀs﹐ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ. Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴀᴋɪʟʏ ʀᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ.

"Tʜᴇ Tɪᴍᴇ Lᴏʀᴅs﹗ Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴsᴛᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɪʟsᴀғᴇ﹗" Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ﹐ ғᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴍᴀʟʟ﹐ sᴛᴇᴇʟ ᴅᴏᴍᴇ﹣ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs. "Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ·s ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ﹗"

Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғᴏʀᴍ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ɢʀᴏᴡʟ﹐ sᴘɪᴛᴇғᴜʟ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇʏᴇs sᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ɢʀᴇᴡ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴇᴍᴍɪɴɢ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴅᴇsᴛᴀʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀᴘsᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏɴ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ﹐ sʜᴀʀᴅs ᴏғ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʟᴅ sᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ﹐ sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅs ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹐ sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴄʀᴏss sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ·s ᴀᴛᴍᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ.

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg53-89ef42f4-05b6-4252-bd05-ae5dde109b08so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4x-fd222f93-8c84-4727-8213-1c52c323f1ea

Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛɪɴᴄᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴍᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴀss ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ Cʟᴀʀᴀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ﹐ ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Eɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ғʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ... Oɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɢʟᴀss ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʟᴇᴅ ғʟᴏᴏʀ﹐ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Iᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ Gɪʀʟ·s ᴇʏᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ. Cʟᴀʀᴀ ʙᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ᴘʀᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʀɪᴀɴɢᴜʟᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ sϙᴜᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴅᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴅɢᴇ﹐ ᴀs ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ sʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɢ. Cʟᴀʀᴀ·s ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜᴇᴅ﹐ ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ﹐ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ﹐ ᴅɪsᴛɪɴᴄᴛ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ɪɴsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴs ᴇɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ...

so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg4x-fd222f93-8c84-4727-8213-1c52c323f1easo stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg53-89ef42f4-05b6-4252-bd05-ae5dde109b08
so stuff's happening - Page 4 Dcuxg57-c257b8e9-faea-4ecd-83f2-1272ff6d0989

WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:15 pm

BEEP BOOP HAVE A PILE OF STUFF

I sort of talked about the future plots for Hermits over there, but I think I'll go back and search around the past roleplay docs to make sure I'm up-to-date with all the stuff we'd planned within those plots.  I'll share what I learn here when I find anything.  :3

EDIT:  *Browses old TARDIS page*  Hmm... Well, I haven't found anything yet, but I did rediscover myself complaining about the time my computer randomly decided to stop wanting to open Word... and then even more randomly started to work with it again a few months later... lmao what even is my computer.

...Also this.  "Sorry for that major poof, there - computer decided to spontaneously turn itself off on me.  Twice.  -_-  And then it requested to do some sort of system search for error stuff, and I don't even know, but it took FOREVER, only to tell me to contact Microsoft because it didn't know how to fix... whatever problem it was having.  e.e"  I'm laughing so hard - all I'm finding is stuff about my computer being a ditz x'''D

Alright, FINALLY found what I was looking for.  xD

You: so, how are we going to do this next bit in the roleplay? or do you have any other ideas for things you want to do with them?
Me: I'm not sure - I always imagined she'd be rather stubborn about it and keep trying to push herself on him, even after she knows he's married, but I'm not sure that really fits her character anymore. xD
Well... I had the park  idea, where the other moms are all semi-swooning over John because he's a far more hands-on, present dad than any of their husbands are (poor John - all this attention.  He'd probably cower behind Rose at that after going through the Melissa thing XD), and the thing later on where he and the kids are stolen away by some crazy aliens bent on experimenting on them, or something (the event my picture was based off of xD).
You: yeah, melissa's demonstrated character doesn't fit with pursuing him, but then again, she hasn't been rejected yet- that can change people, especially when they're desperate. and he probably would cower from the other moms   lol
it'll be fun doing the alien thing (are you ever going to sketch maggie in? she's still a blob, poor lil thing! XD) and I'm starting to think we need something with just rose, like we had the alien thing at torchwood with just john- something that would be dangerous, potentially life-threatening, but she figures her way out of (don't want a damsel in distress, she never was)  ((On a side note, Maggie's still a blob XD))
Me: Yeah, that's what I thought - doesn't really fit with what we've seen of her yet.  But if you can figure out a way to do it, by all means, let's torture him.     And yeah, he totally would.  XD  He probably wouldn't have before, but after the Melissa incident...  *Hides behind Rose and peers out fearfully*  XD
It totally will xD  Of course, the aliens will have some sort of power/shielding that prevents the TARD/IS from landing in it, for extra fun, so Rose, the Torchwood team, and the Time Lord trio will have to work together to figure out another way on board.  
Meanwhile, the aliens have no comprehension of paternal affection/protection/instinct/whatever, so they put John in with the kids, thinking he won't try and protect them, and then have a heck of a time trying to do anything with them because he just goes Cujo on them whenever they try  
And yeah, I was thinking we should do something with Rose like that.  Not sure what, though.  Maybe I'll think of something.  xD
You: oh, I know exactly how to do it...
...I'm having a thought, here, Barbosa spot. what if the aliens that take them are the same ones from the ship they found out was from the always-invaded planet? that could be cool.
we'll think of something for her, but the real question is how to do it with her being out and john staying at home? it almost probably wouldn't be work-related. it could be more of a spa day and something goes wrong and she saves herself and other people and john just sees it on the news and can't go running to the rescue because of the kids...
Me: ...I look forward to it... xD
Ooh, that could be good, yeah.  It'll be a little while, though, since the twins should be a bit older - at least toddling around on their feet a bit.
Ah, that could be good.  He sends her out on a relaxing day, then everything goes wrong.  He'd probably sense something, too, through their link, but maybe she'd block him out because she's focused on too many other things, and just be anxious the entire time.  xD
Jackie could also go with her - a mother/daughter spa day thing.  That might add some amusement.  xD  But she doesn't have to.  I'd be playing the invading aliens (or whatever XD), I would suppose (or at least some of them), so I probably wouldn't want to juggle Jackie, too.  xD
You: eh, I wouldn't look forward to it too much...XD
well, I mean, maybe not the exact same ship, but one from the same species, probably sent out once they narrowed down which planet the 'space junk' landed on. or, maybe the junk wasn't at all, and it was a disguised probe, so they come back in 6 to 8 months to collect it and decide from the readout that john and his family are the most worth studying.
probably leave jackie out. that would be a bit much, and I don't know if rose would actually consider that a relaxing day, hanging out with mum. I know I wouldn't, but she was a lot closer with jackie than I am with my mum. we'd have to pick/design an alien there, too.
Me: Yeah, that sounds good.
True.  xD  It was just a brief thought.  Probably would be best to leave her out.  As for the aliens... well.  XD
You: it has to have some sort of explosion at the end, so she can either be hurt or be in shock and gets to the house after it all and explains everything looking pretty much all right then just collapses and john has to catch her and make sure she's okay. and even if you just went with shock you could have blood on her or something that wasn't hers but neither of them know that so john would panic worse.
ooh okay
I'm seeing a restaurant, eating before the spa day, nice place, probably michelin star, dozens of gas stoves, the works
aliens show up and cut the power because that's what you do
the cooks shut off the stoves but not the gas line
big confrontation, etc. people may or may not be killed, depending on the aliens.
rose stands up to them and defuses/scares off/calls torchwood on the invaders
invaders are gone, power's back
power turns the pilot lights on the gas stoves back on
accidental explosions all over london, including the restaurant she's still nearby to
but she makes it home okay, running on adrenaline still ( a skill from her travels with the Doctor, no doubt)
comes home and collapses into john's arms
thoughts?
Me: Ooh, yeah, all that sounds good.  It'd take all of John's willpower not to just rush down, though.  I can see him calling Theta/Lucian/Mikra and just taking off on foot xD  So we'll have to come up with some way to keep him at the house.  Or just keep him from suspecting anything.   xD
You: I figured it would probably be on the news, but they don't usually watch the news, and jackie (being nosy) usually does and finds out first and calls john not knowing rose is in london and tells him to turn on the telly because there's aliens in london but by the time he finds out and sees what's going on it's pretty much over so there's no time to react.
...and if we really want to torture him, have the camera crew for the news catch the explosion and he doesn't know whether rose was there or not- if they used an EMP-like device to knock out power it could mess with the mental link they have too, since brains are still run on electricity...and he might not miss the tiny bit of link they always have until he's looking for it and it's gone.

So if we're going to do the park thing next, like you suggested at the WCRF (the conversation of which I posted at Hermits, like I said), we don't really have much planned out except that he the moms swoon over him and he gets nervous because Melissa problem and now he's kinda freaked out that all the ladies are falling for him x'D  We could start that on the same day we're on right now - have them go out for a walk to the park once Maggie's done eating and the boys are awake.  That should work fairly well, unless you have another idea.

EDIT 2: Was going through some more stuff and found this for the future aliens kidnapping plot:

You: well, that created the random idea that one of the traps they have makes old injuries sort of unheal from the outside inward- so john's bullet wounds would open up and bleed, but the internal damage wouldn't come back, since it's not meant to kill, just weaken.
Me: Oh, the creepy kidnapping aliens have traps? That's a good idea~ XD I like~
You: yeah, and it wouldn't hurt the kids because they don't have scars, just john and rose- her wrists would start to bleed.

Just a little thing, but I think it's a really good idea xD Initially, I think it would just be John and the kids, but then they capture Rose when she (and the others from Torchwood and probably the Time Lords) is trying to get them back. Maybe they put her in a cell next to John and the kids, and John finds a loose bar and manages to bust it so she can be with them. xD

Also had the thought earlier that perhaps it's a bit earlier than we'd said - maybe late September instead of November (which actually makes more sense with the timeline, having gone back and reread the last bit of the roleplay) - and we could start off the ginger ale mini-plot on their anniversary (I believe we said they got married on the 23rd - the autumnal equinox). We've never done their anniversary before, and I thought it would be funny/cute if John got all playfully romantic and brought Rose some roses and maybe cornily sang a romantic song for her or something. xD Then they could stay up late watching a rom-com or something and, having gone to the store earlier to get the roses and stuff for a special dinner and spied the ginger ale - and deciding to experiment, having gotten the curiosity for it from his experiments with Melissa - gets that as well, starts drinking it, doesn't feel any effects for it but really likes it and so winds up drinking the entire pack. And then it all hits him at once in a delayed effect. xDD

EDIT 3: Lol, I just realized that you came back on the 5th. John's birthday. xD Also that I forgot his birthday again. Dangit, Spotty. I told myself I was gonna remember it this year so I could inwardly wish 'im a happy birthday. *cries* xD

EDIT 4: ...I'mma just keep editing this until someone comes along and sees it. XD

I was reading back on old-old posts today (back on the first page, when it was Bored # 2... <3) and had the thought that John hasn't had a temper flare-up in a while, since he's so mild-mannered with Rose and the kids. We should do something that ticks him off at some point. xD Maybe have him have to meet with the head of UNIT, or something - we haven't had that happen since the very beginning, and it was supposed to happen a couple times a year, if I recall correctly. Maybe he could make some rude crack about Rose's continued absence because she's stuck at home with kids, and John just straight-up tells him off for it. xD

EDIT 9: Hehe, was just reading back on the first part of the Bored page and found this:

You: rose let go of john's hand, then embraced him, laying her chin on his shoulder with a little difficulty because of his height.
"it's okay, I know you were just trying to protect me," she said with a little amusement. "I've just never seen you that...cross...before, and it scared me a bit."
Me: John hugged her tight, giving a sigh of relief. "I saw the look in your eyes... You've never looked at me that way before..." he murmured sadly. "Don't be scared of me... I could never hurt you, Rose... Never... I promise..."
You: (that statement is making me want to put them in a situation where it looks like he'll have to hurt her somehow... so evil)

...Another possible idea for the future... :Devil:

That's all I can find that we posted here, and I think I found everything in all of our other pages and compiled it here, so this should be a fairly complete list of stuff? Some of this we've already done, but I just left it in anyway mostly because I'm lazy lmao so it's there, too.

EDIT: Found this in my Word doc with a bunch of random stuff.

So I've been reading over the old TARDIS page, and I found a couple things that sparked ideas lol

Back when we were first getting ready to do John and Rose's wedding(s), you mentioned John having a stag night, which is hilarious to me because he'd be so horrified with the whole idea of what your typical stag night entails XD I actually thought about the fact that the guys from work never threw him a party or anything of the sort a while back (also the fact that he never threw Rose a baby shower for either of her pregnancies, and I kinda feel like he’d do that for her), and now I'm kinda tempted to write a bit for it, since we skipped a good chunk of time between when the old Bored page got deleted and we started off Hermits with the wedding. lol Not sure what I'd do with it, though.

Sooo basically just reasserting what I said last night... xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down