Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

2 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 23 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:52 pm

"okay!" she said cheerfully, glad she was being spared, and hurried off before the wailing recommenced. surprisingly though, they were still quiet, just grunting and squeaking and squealing at one another, trying to plot a way out of the bath, but it wound up not being needed, as rose rinsed off her little son and wrapped him in a towel, ruffling his little fuzzy head to make the hair stand up and make him giggle.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 23 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:25 pm

John giggled slightly as their daughter hurried off, hoping she wouldn't smear the materials on her face anywhere before they could clean her up.  He finished washing David around the same time Rose finished with Matthew, and rinsed him in turn before plucking him from the bath and wrapping him in another towel, pulling the drain plug to let the water out.  As he dried David, he looked over at Matthew's giggle, snorting at his hair.  "I'll say you pull that off pretty well," he joked, grinning and running a hand briefly through his own hair, making it stand on end a bit more than it had been.  He then ruffled David's head with the towel, snorting again at his wide-eyed, spiky-haired look.  "It's like looking in a mirror," he laughed, making David give him an open-mouthed grin.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:52 pm

as Rose carried him, matthew let out a yawn, the warm water and soothing shampoo for once having a calming effect, as he wasn't riled up as usual. "come on, you lot, it's time for bed," she smiled, cuddling her little son close as he yawned again, little mouth making a dainty O.

"so," she began as she set one of the boys in the cot, "any ideas for a sappy movie we could watch?" maggie seemed to have wandered all the way back into the living room to play with her toy kitchen.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:39 pm

(Dangit I only just noticed this was here.  >.<  Sorry 'bout that)

Once David was dry, John got to his feet and followed Rose toward the nursery, dressing David in some footie pajamas and cuddling him with a smile for a few moments as he drifted off before, slightly reluctantly, laying him in the cot beside his brother.  At Rose's words, he gave a soft giggle.  "I would imagine you'd probably be more knowledgeable about sappy movies than I am," he told her with humor, turning after a moment toward the door, though he paused and looked over his shoulder once more as he reached the doorway to make sure she was following.  He assumed Maggie had wandered back into the living room, and wondered how long it would take for her to grow drowsy on her own - wrangling her to bed early was certain to be even funner than usual...

(Honestly the only rom-coms I can name off the top of my head/that I've seen are You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, and The Princess Bride...  xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:46 pm

(aww, s'ok)

Rose shrugged. "oh, mum's got her favorites, o'course," she giggled. "nothing you can really sit through without a glass or three of wine...although..." she tapped a finger on her chin as she shut the nursery door. "I suppose we do have a bottle. how about 'the proposal'? it just came out recently." she wasn't thinking about her little daughter, who was happily baking a wooden loaf of bread in her toy oven, waiting for her parents to arrive.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm

(Wheeeee roleplay~~)
(Well... if by "recently" you mean five years ago, Rose... XD)

"Yeah, I figured as much," John giggled in reply, shrugging a little and grinning.  "Well... that shouldn't be too much trouble," he added in regards to the wine, "though I can't say I'll have the same effects as you.  In the past three and a half years I haven't felt anywhere even close to tipsy, so I guess I'll just have to suffer..." His eyes glimmered amusedly, and he shrugged again.  He still wasn't feeling any effects at all from the wine he'd had at dinner, and at this point he figured he probably wasn't going to.

At her suggestion, John nodded.  "Sounds fine to me, though I can't say I know what that one's about," he agreed with more humor as they walked into the living room, glancing at Maggie, playing with her toy kitchen.  "We'll have to either wait for Maggie to get tired or put her to bed early, though, and I'm not sure I want to know what kind of fit she'll throw with the latter," he added in a much quieter tone, leaning sideways toward Rose so as to avoid being heard by their daughter, continuing to eye the toddler as he spoke.

(And now I'm off to go read a synopsis so I know what the heck is going on... xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:31 pm

(that's recently... XD)

maggie looked up at her parents as rose sat down on the couch. she smiled and grabbed her little oven mitt, pulling the loaf of bread and a tin of muffins out of her toy oven and setting them down to 'cool', waving the oven mitt over them and blowing on them. then she iced the muffins and used a wooden knife to slice the bread, cutting through the velcro bits. putting them on plates, she carried them over to her parents and offered them with a big grin. "oh, this looks delicious, thank you," rose hummed softly, hoping to see a sign of tiredness soon...
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:45 pm

(...Well...  xD)
(Also, apparently there's a character in the movie that is both a stripper and a minister...?  LOL I don't think that's going to work out very well, sir... XD)

John plopped down on the couch next to Rose, watching as Maggie wandered over with bread and muffins.  He grinned amusedly once again, taking the plate she offered to him and giving a hum of agreement with Rose's words.  "Thank you - it certainly does," he told Maggie, pretending to take a long whiff of the food before picking up a slice of bread and "biting" into it.

(Oh my gosh I just had a thought.  Once they're good and tipsy, one (or both) of them spots the muffins/bread, bites into it, and are like *Disgusted face*  "... This bread/these muffins are terrible!"  xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:06 pm

"no no no don't eat it, it will hurt your teeth daddy!" maggie scolded, trying to take it back. rose let out a giggle at the reaction. "come here maggie," Rose coaxed, gathering the toddler up in her lap. "are you tired, sweetie?" she asked in the same calming tone, rubbing her back gently. she shook her head, then yawned, and Rose knew it was a lie. "just relax..."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 pm

John looked over from "chewing" his fake bite of food.  "Well, what am I supposed to do with it, then?" he laughed, setting the piece of bread back down on the plate.  As she yawned, he grinned, reaching over and petting her hair gently in an effort to soothe her more.  "Atta girl," he murmured softly, glad she was indeed growing sleepy on her own.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Rose kept snuggling her little daughter, and it didn't take long for the tot to drift off to sleep. smiling softly, she got back to her feet carrying her. "I'll get her to bed, you get everything set up out here, yeah?" she whispered, heading for the nursery.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:43 pm

John's smile broadened a little as Maggie finally drifted off completely.  "Yeah," he agreed in a return whisper, nodding to Rose and getting to his feet to creep into the kitchen, grabbing the wine bottle and a couple of glasses before heading back into the living room and turning on the telly to search up the movie she'd mentioned.  After just a bit of looking, he found it, and, after selecting it, hit the pause button on the remote, pouring them each a glass of wine while he waited for Rose to return.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:17 pm

it didn't take too long for rose to return, hiding a bit of giggling behind her hand. "the boys are snoring, it's adorable," she murmured, settling beside him on the couch once more and grabbing her glass. "Right," she said, nodding at the telly, "let's get this started."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:25 pm

John looked up from pouring the wine as he heard Rose's muffled giggling, grinning at her words.  "Aww!" he cooed, giggling a little as well.  "I heard them doing that the other day, too.  And it was adorable."  As she sat down next to him, he gave her a warm smile and leaned up against her a little, giving her a peck on the cheek, before grabbing his glass and the remote and, taking a sip from his own glass, pressing "play".
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:58 am

it didn't take long to get Rose giggling uncontrollably at the antics of the characters in the movie. "oh blimey...I feel like that must be how it felt to come meet my family!" she managed to choke out between fits of the giggles. once the movie calmed down a little, she took another few sips, not really noticing she was getting rather tipsy. the movie seemed to be getting funnier, but really it was just her.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:00 am

John giggled along with Rose as she laughed, nodding a little and continuing to sip at his own wine.  "I'd say meeting your mum alone was about that bad," he agreed, thinking about their first meeting - in Jackie's bedroom, at that.  Her flirting had been more than a little awkward, especially thinking back on it now, and he gave a small, nervous laugh at the memory.  "Not to mention learning how to live with the four of you when I came to this universe.  That was... let's just say baffling in more ways than one..."  He considered that for a moment in silence before looking over at her, glancing to the near-empty bottle of wine and regarding her for a moment before opening his mouth to warn her that she seemed to be getting more than a bit tipsy.

But just then, the wave of fuzziness hit him like a wall, and suddenly, he completely lost his train of thought.  He frowned slightly, searching for it, then started giggling a little once more, even though the scene currently playing in the movie wasn't all that funny, and he wasn't really paying attention to it at the moment, anyway.  "I just completely lost what I was about to say," he announced amusedly, continuing to giggle a little and draining the remainder of his glass obliviously.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Rose couldn't help but giggle at his giggling--she'd never really been able to resist it. she grabbed the bottle to refill her glass and only got it halfway before it ran out. she then tipped the bottle up and shook it, trying to get any more out. "did we really drink all that already?" she asked in slight surprise, offering the empty bottle to him as if he would somehow be able to get more wine to magically come out.

her mind, too, was fuzzy, and god, he was so attractive... she blinked dreamily at him a few times, tempted to use a pick-up line as cheesy as the ones in the movie...
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 pm

(Oh my gosh Rose XD  Good thing I don't think John gets seriously flirty when he's drunk, 'cause I can see that ending very, very badly... x'D)

John gave a couple more high-pitched giggles as she joined in, then stopped as she picked up the wine bottle, looking over with a frown as it quickly ran out.  He took it as she offered it to him, clumsily tipped it into his own glass even though he'd just seen firsthand that it was empty, and frowned further in disappointment when only a small drop fell into his glass.  Lifting it again, he drew it to his face and peered inside the small opening with one eye.  "I guess so," he agreed, his voice echoing just slightly off the glass, still frowning as he set the bottle back onto the table.  "Shame, too.  I could stand a bit more yet..."  He was completely oblivious to Rose's dreamy look toward him, busy staring longingly into the bottom of his empty glass.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:09 pm

(there's a blanket the grandma gives them in the proposal that's called "the babymaker" XD)

"er, here, you can have mine, then," she said, tipping some into his glass so they had a quarter of a glass each. "perfect~" she hummed, giggling some more before draining her little bit of wine. "oh, has anyone ever told you your hair's like a cat that's been rubbed the wrong way?" she suddenly said, giggling some more.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:22 pm

(...Well that is unfortunate.  XD)

"Ah!" John exclaimed happily as Rose poured half her glass into his own, tipping it to his mouth, where it vanished in a gulp and a half.  He then set the empty-once-more glass back on the table and leaned back against the sofa, turning back to the telly, though it was short-lived, as Rose then posed her question.  He giggled again, clumsily turning and leaning closer to her.  "Well...  I don't think I've ever gotten that particular compliment, no," he replied with a grin, then, after a moment, leaning even closer so his nose was hovering right above her head, where he then took a deep inhale, followed by a satisfied sigh.  "Has anyone ever told you your hair smells nice?" he asked, leaning back just a little once more and swaying slightly from side to side in that playful manner he sometimes did.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Rose couldn't help but laugh at his goofy expression and playful demeanor. "honestly, no," she told him, "but you've got a better nose than any bloke I've met before!" she was hardly paying attention to the movie anymore, which was nearly at its end. she was reminded of an excited puppy with the way her husband was acting, and was very tempted to pet him or something, just to watch his reaction.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:12 pm

"Well, that much is certainly true, no doubt," John giggled again, continuing to sway a bit.  "Actually, you smell nice in general, really," he added after a moment, closing his eyes as he took another deep breath, still playful,  though clearly sincere, as well.  He was completely ignoring the movie; in fact, he'd sort of forgotten it was playing at all, to be honest.

(I'm tempted to have him sway right off the couch... xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Rose giggled again at his swaying, gently reaching to steady him, though she doubted it would help all that much. then the temptation to pet the puppy came again and she couldn't resist, gently running her fingers through his fluffy hair and patting it, starting to giggle a bit uncontrollably.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:35 pm

John's grin broadened as she tried to steady him, but only stilled completely when she reached up and began petting his hair.  He abruptly froze, mouth parted slightly and eyes widening with surprise, glancing upward for a few moments before looking back down at her.  Then, very slowly, he reached up with his own hand and began to pet her hair, as well, his eyes beginning to glimmer with amusement.  "So... is this a thing we're doing now?" he asked, starting to giggle again, as well.  "Because I kinda think I like it."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 pm

she froze in surprise when he started petting her in return. not that it wasn't pleasant, but it was certainly surprising... "are you saying I'm a pet?" she asked, feigning offense before cracking up again a second later, leaning forward into his chest as she got a bit dizzy. "I think I had a bit much to drink..."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next