Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

2 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 15 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:38 am

mikra cheerfully scooped up the baby boy and nuzzled his cheek, holding him up while he smiled wide, showing off his one tooth for the woman. Lucian, seeing matthew tugging at his robe, offered a tiny smile and a quick hesitant glance to john before picking up the boy and letting him sit on his lap. matthew had been the first of the children he'd held, and, in fact, so far the only one. "and how are you, little one?"

theta watched them with great amusement and a bit of pride. he couldn't wait to be an uncle. well, a proper one, not counting john and rose, obviously.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 15 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 pm

(Apologies - had to do some research for my mom about when juvenile house sparrows molt into their adult plumage.  -facepalms- xD)

Matthew gave Lucian a loud coo, flailing his fist a little before sticking it in his mouth, staring at his uncle's bright robes with evident fascination.

John looked on with a similar expression as Theta, his eyes glowing as he watched Lucian interact with Matthew.  He, too, was quite eager to become an uncle; aside from Tony, whom he shared a peculiar uncle-nephew-ish relationship with, he'd never gotten to fill that role, and a few years earlier had been certain he'd never get the opportunity, with his Gallifrey gone, and all.  Before that, though, he'd been fairly convinced that Lucian would never marry, and while he knew this Lucian wasn't technically his brother - he was Theta's - he didn't think that small technicality really mattered all that much.  In his mind, they were brothers, and Lucian seemed to feel similarly; surely that was all that counted?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:38 pm

"that well, eh?" he asked with a tiny smile for the small boy, bouncing his knee a little, holding him around the middle with both hands and just hoping he wouldn't get slobbered on, but it was honestly inevitable. he glanced to Mikra, holding and cooing to David, cuddling him to her shoulder, though it seemed the boy might have designs on her black hair...
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:05 pm

(xD  Poor Lucian)

Matthew mumbled slightly in response, staring intensely at Lucian's sleeve.  After a few moments, he removed his fist from his mouth and grasped at said sleeve curiously, smearing a bit of drool on it in the process.  John once again had to resist laughter, shifting his eyes slightly to look at Mikra and David.  David seemed to be enraptured by her hair, and John knew what would likely come next.  "Watch your hair, Mikra," he warned the Time Lady amusedly.  "He looks very interested..."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:23 pm

"oh," mikra mumbled, quickly moving him from her shoulder to her lap, out of reach of her hair. "no hair for you, young man!" she giggled. "it's all right. my cousin's son, Aaron, drools on everything. anything he sees goes in his mouth." Rose glanced sideways at john with a little giggle at that, not even noticing the name was the same as maggie's husband from their little bubble park, ages ago.

Lucian, for his part, gave a long-suffering sigh as matthew coated his sleeve in drool. "good thing this isn't my favorite robe," he teased, faking a pained look. theta, at this, could contain himself no longer and sprayed tea a little, bursting out laughing loudly.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:52 pm

John's eyes brightened with interest at the name, remembering it from that park trip about a year-and-a-half earlier, though he gave no indication to Mikra that he recognized it.  "Does he now?" he said with a little laugh, glancing to Rose as she looked to him and wondering if she'd picked up on what he had.  "I had to keep the boys from chewing the couch cushions earlier today.  Rose went into work for a change and I stayed home with the kids.  Had to wrangle them by myself."  His eyes glimmered.  "They were surprisingly well-behaved, actually."

As Theta burst out laughing, John looked over at him in a bit of surprise, then looked to Lucian again, noticing his pained look and beginning to laugh himself.  Matthew looked round in bewilderment at the sudden laughter from his father and other uncle, staring between them with wide blue eyes for a moment before beginning to giggle himself, if only out of the contagious nature of laughter.

(I just realized John is probably still in his pajamas, lol.  Also that I think I forgot to write him taking off the apron, though I intended to, so we'll just say he did xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:59 pm

mikra looked down in surprise at a small yawn, smiling as little david yawned wide, then leaned forward, flopping against her stomach and already asleep. "aww, poor tired baby," she cooed, scooping him into her arms. "is it time for their nap?" matthew soon stopped giggling and a yawn interrupted his thoughts. he smacked his lips, eyes at half mast. soon, a third yawn came from the corner of the room, where maggie had been playing.

"blimey, it's like you've got them synchronized!" theta chuckled, impressed. "why don't we get them to bed?" maggie, hearing this, was immediately defensive. "NO NAP!"
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 pm

John looked around at all the suddenly sleepy children amusedly, about to respond to Theta's observation when Maggie yelled out.  "Oh, blimey, now you've alerted her to our intentions," he sighed, shaking his head disappointedly, though there was a hint of helpless laughter in his voice and glimmering in his eyes.  "How she can protest so vigorously when she's obviously all tuckered out is beyond me, but she manages it well..."  He watched his daughter closely, wondering if he'd have to rock her to sleep or if she'd eventually peter out by herself.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Maggie went right to her father to demand (amid another yawn) that she be allowed to stay up and play instead of nap with her brothers like mean old mommy made her do. she climbed right up into his lap, still fitting pretty well, and it didn't take very long, nor very much protesting, to get her to sleep. even matthew quickly passed out, more or less forcing lucian to cradle him. the poor man was somewhere between bemused and smitten.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 pm

John raised an eyebrow at her, amused by the fact that she thought he would counter Rose and save her from the evil naptime.  As she climbed into his lap, he patted her back gently with a soothing, "There, there," waiting patiently for her to drift off.  He continued to pat her until she fell asleep, then gave a relieved sigh, glad there hadn't been any wailing or crying this time.  Scooping her carefully into his arms, he stood, giving a quiet giggle as he looked to Lucian and saw the expression on his face.  "I'll be right back for Matthew," he told his brother, his eyes glimmering playfully as he added, "unless you'd like to keep holding him?"
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Lucian looked up from staring at his nephew's peaceful little angelic face and blinked momentarily. "oh, ah, no, it's no trouble," he mumbled, ears going pink again. "I can put him to bed, if you need." mikra was struggling not to beam at him. she'd brought him to her house a few times to hang out with her little cousins and get used to children, because she certainly wanted one or two of her own, sooner than later. of course, Lucian could on occasion be every bit as thick as his brother, so she wasn't sure even such unsubtle hints had gotten through to him over the past months.

(I'm going to have to duck out before you can, lol. I'm tired, and there's fireworks everywhere *eye twitch*)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:14 pm

John couldn't stop his grin from broadening at that, and he giggled a little, glancing briefly to Mikra with a knowing look.  "Getting a taste for it, eh, Lucian?" he teased him, playfully swaying a little on his feet.  "Well, it's up to you - you can keep him or bring him along; either's fine."  He grinned at him for a moment longer before forcing himself to turn and continue onward toward the nursery, unsure whether Lucian would follow or not.

(Lol, that's fine xD  Gosh, though, really??  DX  It's the 24th, people, give it up!  Uuuugh.  People are the worst.  e_e  Hopefully they stop soon.  G'night!)

WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:36 am

Lucian stood and mikra followed after him, still holding the snoozing david in her arms. he followed john to the nursery and watched him put maggie down, laying matthew in his crib afterward and moving so mikra could put down his brother beside him. he offered a small, genuine smile for the sleeping boys, petting matthew's head a little and making him fidget in his sleep, yawning. so precious...

Theta was trying to talk rose's ear off in the living room.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:15 am

John dutifully tucked Maggie in, pulling the blanket over her and leaning down to give her a kiss on the forehead.  "Sleep well, sweetie," he murmured to her, gazing at her with affection for a moment before turning to look as Mikra and Lucian tucked in the boys.  He watched his brother with a gleam in his eyes, giving him a few moments, before softly saying with a small giggle, "We should probably go keep Theta from talking Rose to death - I can hear him chattering away out there about heaven knows what."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:30 am

"oh, yeah," he said, straightening up quickly and hurrying out. rose just had a bemused smile and was more or less pretending to listen as Theta babbled cheerfully on about something that had been going on in the senate recently. "Theta," Lucian said with amusement as he entered the room, "I thought you said that was classified information?"

"well, it's not as if Rose or john can tell anyone, can they?" he countered with a chuckle. "but there's plenty of other things to talk about. guest lists, and who you want to do each part of the ceremony...will I be the one officiating?"
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:49 am

John followed them out, closing the door softly behind them and then trailing them down the hallway, giving a huff of amusement as he saw the bemused smile on Rose's face as Theta blabbed on about something she probably had no idea how to decode.  "Sounds like you've been busy," he noted, sitting back down on the edge of Rose's chair, listening to Theta change topics to start quizzing Lucian about the insofar unplanned wedding.  John shook his head with humor - poor Lucian hadn't even proposed yet and already his brother was interrogating him about the ceremony!

(Oh, by the way - was gonna tell you last night but then everything happened xD  I had a dream night before last that Lucian proposed to Mikra... in the supermarket.  And then they both turned into wolves.
Well, Spot, you almost had a normal dream for once.  x'D)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:54 am

(...*snork* omg, that would be hilarious, the supermarket lol )

"now, wait a moment!" Lucian put his hands up, ears turning red for the umpteenth time today. "it's not even official yet--"

"but it will be!"

"stop rushing me!"

"this is important!"

"really, brother, you need to lay off, please," Lucian complained, so overwhelmed he reverted to speaking Old High Gallifreyan. rose's face went from amused to confused at the sudden language shift, as she could no longer understand what was being said.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 am

(Pretty sure Theta and John at least were there, too.  I'm not sure if they also turned into wolves, though.  xD)

John's head swiveled to follow the conversation as it went back and forth, and he couldn't help but let out a loud snork of amusement as Lucian's speech reverted back to Gallifreyan.  "I think you'd better lay off, Lord President," he told Theta, teasingly using his proper title.  "You've gone and broken his language circuits."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:47 am

"er, yes," he mumbled in embarrassment, "I suppose I have. sorry. you know how excited I get about such things." lucian nodded, swallowing a few times as if trying to get his tongue to work again, but it apparently refused, as he didn't attempt to talk again. "er, well, since it's not actually your anniversary, I suppose we ought to go. sorry for dropping in all suddenly like this, and thank you for the food." he moved to stand up, then fanned himself with his hat, face a little red. it was midwinter on gallifrey, at least in the southern mountains where they'd been just before coming, and as a result it was miserably hot on earth now.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:01 pm

(I thought Time Lords weren't sensitive to temperature changes unless they were extreme, though.  I mean, the Doctor wore practically the same exact outfit in the snow on the Oodsphere and in the desert on... that other planet with the fly people, and seemed to have no ill effects from either.  x'D)

John huffed with laughter and nodded.  "Oh, no trouble at all - it was lovely to see you, as always, and great to hear the news.  You're welcome anytime - and be sure to keep us apprised."  He grinned, standing and taking a couple steps closer to Lucian, then patted him on the back.  "Good luck, mate," he whispered in his ear.  "And if you need any more advice I'll be happy to help."
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:06 pm

(eh, he's getting old)

Lucian nodded and managed to mumble a thank you still in gallifreyan. he frowned at his younger brother's odd behavior. it had been quite some time since he'd regenerated, now, and his hair was thinning and his robes weren't fitting as well as before. "come on, then, best be off!" Theta said happily, plopping his hat back on as if he had no idea of any of that.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:18 pm

(Nooo Theta ;n; )
John's grin broadened in further amusement as Lucian once again spoke in Gallifreyan.  He gave him two more firm pats before stepping back, glancing to Theta as he fanned himself.  He wasn't usually one to notice such things as aging, but now that he thought about it, Theta was looking a bit older.  He frowned a little in sadness, wondering how much time had passed for them since the first time they'd met - less than four years earlier for him and Rose...  After a moment, he put a smile back on and nodded.  "Be sure to come around again soon, and thanks for the well-wishes!" he told the three Gallifreyans, waving.

(I find it amusing that my spellcheck recognizes "Lucian" as a word, but not "amusedly".  lol)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:26 pm

(well, if he does regenerate again soon I'm going to skip six, I think)

they all cheerfully waved and left, heading into the TARDIS and quickly vanishing. Rose sighed a little wistfully, watching the old blue box vanish. there was still the odd moment she wished nothing had changed, and they were still off travelling and saving the universe. but then, she would remember everything that had happened in the past few years, and she would know she was right where she belonged.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:33 pm

(Yeah, Six was... eh.  xD  Do you mean he wouldn't regenerate into Six at all, or he would just regenerate again before they got to see him?  Five though *sniffles*)

John watched as the TARDIS dematerialized, a bit of a wistful look in his own eyes.  Once it had disappeared, he sat back down on the arm of Rose's chair.  He was silent for a moment before asking thoughtfully, "Do you ever miss the old days, wish we still had a TARDIS and were able to travel?"
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:39 pm

(uh...not sure. I wouldn't mind having him regenerate again before they got to see him, but on the other hand what would go so wrong that he'd have to regenerate twice in such quick succession? might be better to skip it altogether)

Rose jumped a little guiltily, thinking he had picked up on the tenor of her thoughts as he sometimes could. "er...yeah," she admitted in a small voice, walking back over and sitting in the chair beside him. "it was great, back then, being able to go around and save the universe and just see everything...but then I remember we're where we need to be...with the family and everything we've built here." she looked up at him. "then it doesn't seem so bad."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next