Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

2 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 16 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:04 pm

(Yeah... I dunno.  We'd have to come up with some sort of emergency or something, but it'd have to be a pretty special emergency for the Lord President to be killed...  Then again, why would he skip that incarnation?  I mean, I guess it's feasible - regeneration is a fairly random thing - but seeing as he's had all the same faces up until now, it seems a little... odd to change that. -shrug-)

John raised an eyebrow at her small jump, watching as she walked back over and sat down next to him.  "Yeah," he murmured, smiling a little at her answer, his eyes growing a bit distant.  "I mean, I loved traveling and all - that was practically my entire life for over 700 years - but... after a while, even having the entirety of the universe itself at your fingertips gets a little old, somehow.  I'm not sure I ever really thought I would ever say this, but... I'm happy taking the slow path for once, living out the rest of my life on Earth."  His eyes refocused, and he looked down at her.  "I have you, after all - and the children... and I wouldn't trade that for all the time and space in existence."  He smiled contentedly, leaning down to kiss her gently.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness! - Page 16 Empty Re: Hermits United~ An RP of Pete's world awesomeness!

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:12 pm

(maybe it could be some kind of anarchist plot? five died in the native universe by radiation poisoning, and six just sort of...died (they really didn't try too hard :/ ) so having to save someone from poisoning (maybe even Lucian?) and not being able to save himself, only to die again in the next several months/ few years of upheaval, and they don't get to return until all that's over?)

she hummed and gently grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him close so she could kiss him as long as she wanted to. after a few moments, she let him go rather reluctantly, blushing and breathless. "um...so..." she mumbled awkwardly, "should we turn on the telly?"
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:31 pm

(Yeah, that could be good.  Though, I don't think that should happen until after the wedding, at least - I think that would be too much crammed into a short span of time.  Yeah, though, they really didn't try very hard with Six's regeneration.  Or anything else having to do with him, for that matter.  Poor Six.  x'D)

John was a bit surprised as she pulled him down, though after a moment he shifted a bit closer himself, melting into her a little.  As she drew away, he remained frozen in place, staring at her with wide eyes, a bit breathless himself.  "...Ah... yeeeaah...  That's... probably a good idea..." he mumbled back, slipping awkwardly off her chair and into the closest chair nearby.  He swallowed, looking around for the remote and wondering, in his slight haze, where it was, forgetting Rose had put it away the night before.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:47 pm

(it would be after the wedding, but probably before they had their first kid--I feel like it would take them a while (lucian especially) to warm up to the idea of children, and he's not the sort to have an accident like john and rose did)

Rose didn't really want to watch telly, but the chemist had been pretty clear that she should avoid what she really wanted to do for at least a week, to be safe. noticing he couldn't find the remote, she laughed a little at him and produced it from where she'd hidden it from the children, up high out of reach. "here." she sat back in her chair a little away from him for safety's sake and looked up at the telly. "middle of the day, I doubt anything good's on..."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:03 pm

(Yeah, I can see them taking a while about it.  That being said, though, Lucian must be getting up there in age, too, since he and Theta regenerated at the same time.  So I dunno what you wanna do about that.  xD)

John looked over as she stood and grabbed the remote from a high shelf, then handed it to him.  "Oh," he mumbled sheepishly, turning on the telly and beginning to page through channels for something at least semi-interesting, though he wasn't able to focus on the task very well.  He had forcibly shoved all thoughts of such romantic things to the back of his mind, knowing now was a bad time of the month for it, but the waves of feeling coming from Rose weren't helping matters at all...

(I feel kinda bad they won't be able to get up to anything on their anniversary, but then, he is basically going to be drunk, and I don't think he'd be the kind to get frisky at such times, so.  xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:14 pm

(well, stress ages you? lol, and theta could have regenerated into a slightly older body than lucian did. I imagine he got a very young body with his new cycle, sort of the opposite of the doctor. so he's maybe 30ish and theta is either pushing or pulling fifty. so he's not old, but he is older? if that makes sense?)

Rose was trying to supress her own feelings but having a harder time of it. after all, she was only human. "oh, uh, there's a cooking show, what d'you reckon?" she said, pointing out one programme among many and hoping it would be bland enough to get her mind out of the gutter.

(he strikes me as a silly drunk, like the lampshade-on-the-head, actively cockblocking friends cos it's funny type XD) lol
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 pm

(Yeah, maybe, though Five was pretty babyfaced XD  In any case, that works.)

John, still a bit distracted, gave a "Hm?" as Rose spoke, before her words registered, and he spotted the cooking show she had pointed out.  "Yeah, alright," he agreed, voice slightly distant as he reached to awkwardly rub the back of his head.  He tried to block out her feelings as best as he possibly could, instead focusing intently on the meal the chef on the telly was cooking.

(Yeah, that's probably pretty accurate xD  I always imagined him laughing at stupid things, maybe finding something to wear (he did put his tie around his head and his sunglasses on when he acted drunk in "The Girl in the Fireplace", so I'd say that's a definite thing he would do xD), falling once or twice and being very confused about it, and probably innocently flirting with Rose - like maybe completely disregarding personal space throughout the evening, leaning in to smell her hair, then telling her she smells nice, but in an obviously completely innocent way XD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Rose turned her attention to the telly, licking her lips after a moment at the chicken dish the chef was making. "I hope you're taking notes," she teased after a few moments, "cos that sounds delicious." she surreptitiously removed her ring, sticking it in her pocket in an effort to dampen the link between them, seeing him fidget.

(so I'm guessing ginger beer is going to be a part of the festivities at some point? XD)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:09 pm

John glanced at her, raising an eyebrow slightly, then smiled a little, looking back to the telly.  "I'm trying to, but perhaps I should write it down..." he said, getting up and heading into the kitchen for a notepad and pen and returning a few moments later, jotting down the instructions the chef had given so far.  He noticed that the emotions coming from Rose seemed to have lessened a bit, which was a relief, though he wasn't sure why, as he hadn't noticed her remove her ring.  In any case, he didn't much care - he was much more comfortable now and able to focus more on the telly.

(Yeah, definitely  xD  Though, I thought it was ginger ale?  Was it ginger beer?  Because apparently there are slight differences - I looked it up a while back XD  I figured he'd drop by the market on his way home from work to buy her flowers and such (probably come home early to surprise Rose), and either see it and decide to experiment, or else he asks Rose if there's anything she wants while he's out before he leaves that morning and she tells him to get soda/pop, and he sees that and gets ideas.  xD  And then he drinks some, doesn't feel any effects, but it tastes good so he drinks more, winds up drinking like, all of it, and then the effects hit him all at once at a delay XD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:19 pm

(he said ginger beer, I do believe, and yes, they are different, as I found out the hard way last saturday...XD ginger beer BURNS the back of your throat, and your tongue if you hold it in your mouth, which I don't advise. I couldn't drink very much, luckily. it's very strong stuff. but I bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need after that and couldn't stop making puns and cracking jokes...good thing my friends were there to stop me XD)

(omg yus)

after a while, the excitement of the long day got to rose, along with the boredom of the continued cooking shows, and she passed out in her armchair, head flopping lightly back and a faint snore coming from her after a moment.

(lol, it's 2319)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:54 pm

(What, in "The Unicorn and the Wasp"?  Yeah, that was ginger beer, but I didn't know if that was the same stuff that makes them tipsy or not - I'm not sure when/where it ever said that.  I just assumed it was in OldWho xD  Well, that doesn't sound fun.  I'll make sure to never drink it xD  I've only ever had ginger ale, and usually only when I'm sick, so I'm not particularly fond of it, given the association it holds.  e_e)

(...Omg yus what? xD)

After a little while of watching the telly with a sort of half-interest, jotting down a few particularly good-looking recipes, John heard a faint snore from Rose's chair and looked over, giving a light huff of laughter as he saw her flopped back, asleep.  A moment later, he gave a yawn, the day beginning to catch up to him as well.  He wished he could sneak over and snuggle up next to Rose in her chair, but didn't want to risk stirring her up again, so, with a light sigh, he turned the telly off and shifted a bit in his own chair, closing his eyes and slowly drifting off, as well.

(...*Tries to think of the possible significance of that number*  xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 pm

(yeah, the mention was in oldwho, or at least in a companion book, but I'm pretty sure it was in some obscure old episode, probably 3 or 4, maybe 5 even. and yeah, I'm for sure going to be avoiding it x-x)
(yus to the hitting all at once)

Rose sat up with a sharp snork at the sound of crying from the nursery, but it was just the boys wanting out. a few moments later, maggie's voice could be heard scolding her brothers for waking her and then trying to calm them down. she didn't like it when they cried, but then, no one did.

(it's the code from monsters, inc. the 'human contaminant' code. they picked it because the 23rd letter is w and the 19th is s, and it was a white sock that was stuck to poor george XD)

(EDIT: okay, so I did a little digging and it turns out it's not the ginger beer itself that makes you tipsy (in large amounts it can a little) but it just obliterates your alcohol tolerance basically. you go from being able to drink whatever with no ill effects to the same level as a human, or even less. so they could get a bottle of wine to share with dinner and a movie or something, and have the ginger beer with lunch? so he has one bottle and thinks no big, nothing happened, then everything gets kind of rosy lol right along with rose after dinner as the two of them polish off the bottle of wine)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:37 am

(Ah, I see.  xD)

John jolted upright at the same time as Rose, his eyes wide with alarm - perhaps even more so than usual, after what had happened last night.  He relaxed after a moment, however, realizing it was just the boys, bored, and not Maggie after all.  Still, he stumbled upright, drowsily heading for the nursery to hush the boys and let everyone out.

(Ahh.  I never would've gotten that.  xD  Haven't seen that movie in an age, either.)

(Ooh, good to know.  That should work fine, then.  xD  Rose would get tipsy along with him, then?  I figured we'd have her be unaffected (well, of course she'd be unaffected by the ginger beer) so at least one of them has their faculties, and she could be weirded out by his behavior because what the heck, but it might be fun if she got a little tipsy, too... lol  Though, if it was before the kids were put to bed, that would be... interesting... XD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Rose stretched in a rather catlike fashion, arms and legs splayed as far as they could go, before getting to her feet and following john to the nursery. maggie ran over as soon as he opened the door, attaching herself to his leg. "daddy!"

(I figure they'd have a glass with dinner, which wouldn't do anything, then put the kids to bed, then sit down for a movie and some together without the kids time, and drink the rest of the bottle, which would be another two glasses each essentially. that's enough to definitely notice. and if they had ginger beer for lunch, john would be just as affected as rose would be, if not more)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:18 pm

John grinned as Maggie ran over, reaching down to pet her ruffled head gently.  "Hey, sweetie.  Did you have a good nap?" he asked her, moving after a moment toward the boys' cot, careful not to dislodge Maggie from his leg.  He reached in for David - who greeted him with an open-mouthed grin - then glanced to the door as Rose appeared to fetch Matthew, shifting to the side so she could access the cot more easily.

(Yeah, that should work well.  And yeah, I think he'd get more tipsy than her - probably pretty much smashed, because hilarity XD  I imagine he'd be a bit of a lightweight, anyway, so yeah.  xD  And Rose can be either lucid enough to be weirded out, or just join in with the fun, or be weirded out at first and then join in later XD
...We would never have been able to pull off this plot at the WCF, omg xD  Remember when the mods edited our posts on the first page (back when it was still Bored #2) because we mentioned him buying a bottle of wine?  xP  I mean, the word wasn't even censored, for Pete's sake.  And then they locked the whole thing because some other dumbo mentioned somebody drinking from a 'flask of alcohol' like, three times.  I'm still salty over that.)

EDIT: ((≖_≖ ) *Stares at tag*)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:23 pm

maggie immediately asked where "unka looshun" had gone, and the others. rose giggled a little as she scooped matthew up, hugging him and kissing his head, making him squeal happily and smile wide, showing off his two teeth. "such happy boys today," she cooed to them, seeing them both smiling. "are you happy to have mummy and daddy both here?"
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:46 pm

"They had to go back home," John told Maggie, giggling a little at her poor pronunciation of Lucian's name, "but they should come around again sometime soon."  He looked over to Rose and Matthew as the boy squealed happily, and grinned.  "Well, I'm certainly happy to be here," he commented, smiling down at David, as well.  "It feels like I've been gone far too much lately...  You're growing so fast, and I don't want to miss a thing!" he added with a coo to the boy in his arms, kissing him on the head, as well, making him laugh and grin wider.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:50 pm

(should we just move on to tomorrow?)

Rose carried her son back out to the living room and laid him down on the blanket that was still out there, where he immediately rolled over and crawled off, cooing excitedly.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:16 pm

(Probably, yeah.  Maybe with him heading out for work, asking her if she needs anything while he's out, and then we can do another skip to when he's leaving work and heading to the store?)

(Guess I'll start for once XD)

John set David down on the blanket next to Matthew, snorting with laughter as both boys immediately crawled off, apparently excited about something.  "I shudder to think what trouble they're brewing up in those heads of theirs this time..." he said to Rose, his eyes glimmering amusedly.

-----

The next morning, John made Rose a special anniversary breakfast before getting ready to head out to "work".  The Gallifreyans' arrival the day before had put a bit of a damper on his surprise plans for the day, but he thought he could still manage to pull it off.  He was disappointed that he had to leave Rose on such a special day for any amount of time, but then, it was necessary, and he wasn't actually going to work, after all - he was just using that as the perfect excuse to execute his plans without arousing suspicion...

"Rose, do you need anything while I'm out?" he asked his wife as he shrugged on his jacket, fixing his tie and then buttoning the buttons over it as he headed out to the front door.  "I'm going to drop by the market on the way home - we're running low on a few things."  Of course, that wasn't the real reason he was dropping by the market, or at least not the main one - they did need a couple of things, though they could wait a few days - but he didn't want her to suspect anything or guess what he was up to.

EDIT: (I JUST HAD A BETTER IDEA THAN HIM ACTUALLY GOING INTO WORK SO I'MMA EDIT THIS)

Last edited by WolfTrek on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:26 pm

"er, I could use a little more chocolate," came her sheepish voice from the other room. "just a mars bar or something, that'll do." there was a happy squeal and rose scolded, "oi! hold still you, you need your diaper!" she came back out with matthew, whose diaper was slightly askew as he refused to stay put long enough to be changed anymore. "I wouldn't say no to a drink along with dinner, and do we have roast beef for sandwiches? that sounds really good right about now."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:38 pm

(I edited my last post because I had a better idea, but it shouldn't affect yours at all~)
(The soda, though?  xD  Or were we just going to have him spy it on his own and get the idea?)

John grinned at her request, something he had suspected she would want - it was getting close to that time of the month, after all, and he'd learned her cycles well.  He, of course, had better plans than a single Mars Bar, but he didn't let on.  "Alright, will do."  He turned at the squeal and Rose's scolding, giggling a little as she appeared with Matthew, complete with crooked diaper.  "That sounds good, yeah - I'll pick some up, and a drink, too."  He took the requisite steps over to her and leaned down to give her a kiss, draping his arms over her shoulders.  "Love you," he murmured happily as he straightened up again, smiling down at her warmly.  "I'll be back soon, alright?"

(Did I ever mention the thought I had about him bursting out into a slightly tweaked version of  "You're The One That I Want" when he comes back home?  I don't think I did XD  It's a really stupidly corny idea but I kinda love it and it sorta seems like something he would do?   So...?  xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:51 pm

She gave a sweet smile after returning his kiss, still holding the squirming infant as he tried to escape. "love you, too--hurry back."

===

"d'you think we should call? 'e's not in yet..."
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:13 pm

(...No thoughts?  xD)

John grinned at the squirming baby, leaning down to kiss him on the head.  "I will - as soon as I can," he told Rose, gazing at her affectionately for a few more moments before forcing himself to turn toward the door, heading out.

Once off of their street, he headed downtown, stopping by the spa he'd picked out in advance a few days prior first to make reservations for Rose for two weeks later.  He'd completely forgotten that he had failed to tell Jack and Jake that he wouldn't be coming into work for the day - he'd intended to tell them yesterday, but of course he'd wound up staying home instead...

-----

Jake, who was across the lab, shrugged, turning around from what he was doing.  "Maybe... just to make sure nothin' catastrophic has happened..." he said, only slightly joking - such things had happened in the past, after all, and it couldn't hurt to check in, make sure everything was alright...

Last edited by WolfTrek on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:21 pm

(sorry, I'm a little distracted. it sounds good. trying to think of what's on the list for tomorrow, I'm probably going to be pretty busy)

"I'll just call him real quick--or should I call rose?" he asked, deciding he had better just call john. after all, he was probably just late, like rose was yesterday. no need to worry the missus if he was stuck in traffic. the phone started to ring in john's pocket while he was still at the spa, making the receptionist give him a dirty look.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:51 pm

(Ah, no prob~  And also no prob if you're busy tomorrow - I've definitely got other stuff I can do to keep myself busy if you're gone xD)

(I intended to have him call the spa, but I changed it because that's a better idea xD)

"Probably John - no need to worry Rose about it if we don't need to," Jake told him, though he didn't have to, as Jack was already dialing.

John jumped slightly as his mobile began to ring, quickly reaching into his jacket and pulling it out, checking the number.  Seeing it was Jack, he glanced up at the receptionist with a sheepish expression and a mumbled "Sorry, hold on just a mo..." before turning and walking a little ways off, answering the call.  "Yes?  What's going on?" he asked in concern, heart sinking a little, still forgetting he hadn't warned them and thinking it must be something urgent if they were calling him on his anniversary.

EDIT: (I just remembered that his ringtone probably still sounds like the TARDIS, and this makes the receptionist's reaction even more amusing to me. xD)
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next