Koi & Friends' RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so stuff's happening

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

so stuff's happening - Page 3 Empty Re: so stuff's happening

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:41 am

She doesn't have to have one if you don't want her to, but if you change your mind later on she can always discover it later, since there's a reason she doesn't have one~ If you do ever decide to give her one, perhaps she could start to discover it if/when she starts believing in the Spirits, or something.

...Yes, I don't know why I said mate there. xD Yuppers - Link He's gray and black, unfortunately. xC Her looking like her mother could be good, though - that could've given him more of a reason to leave her, because it was just too painful for him to see her.

Also this: Weaknesses: forest flying, not looking like her tail's on fire when she has to walk somewhere
XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Prey : 1057

http://trekwolf4194.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:02 am

that would be a good way of, should she and he ever meet, getting him not to attack her. on top of the fact he would probably Not Be Okay for several days after basically seeing the spirit of his dead mate rebuking him for being an awful person XD

and yeah, it's because she always scampers like she's late for a meeting instead of walking. I figured that was a good way of putting it
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Prey : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:04 am

okay, I'm also getting a bit hung up on the character web going on with mistclan. if I make eagle and sand 2 years old, who would their parents maybe be, since they were supposed to be born in the clan? and when would eagle have left the clan to go after the 'vision' of shadowstep? would kestrel be born yet? and who was the apprentice you were giving sand again?
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:27 am

Oh my gosh, yes. XD He would most definitely Not Be Okay. XD

I really like that - it's quirky. xD

I have no idea who their parents would be. xD I don't think I have any characters that would really work out... Hmm... You could always have them have died, or be background characters and die in battle later (we need some cannon fodder, to be honest XD). Perhaps Shadow could kill/could have killed one of them, for added drama with Eagle later on if she finds out/he tells her?
I figured that we would have the whole thing play out, have Eagle go out and come across Shadow near Craggy Creek (the branch of the stream that flows south past the meadow and divides the Southern Woods from Deep Woods - I need to put that on the map and in the locations... Here's the map. by the way - you can click on the image to make it bigger: https://sta.sh/02855ar9515a) or something, and she sees him on an overhanging branch, but when she looks up, he's gone, and spookiness. Then she could go out looking for him tomorrow in-RP and actually find him, and he lures her in and stuff, and eventually she gets pregnant, etc. But I don't know if you want to do all that and have to wait for Kestrel. As an alternative we could possibly roleplay their meeting in the past tense as a sort of flashback, and have it have happened either a few days ago or maybe even up to a half-moon or even a moon or so ago, which would put it before the rule that no cat can go out alone was put in place (which happened about a half-moon ago), and that could be the reason she's sneaking out by herself - she's still searching for him, but up until now she's never been able to track him down... That could be good. Then we wouldn't have to wait for all the other stuff that has to happen in the current day to play out before we have some interaction to sink our teeth into.
Sand's apprentice is Hawkpaw~
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:40 am

ah, okay. I like the thought of them either having died or being cannon fodder, either one. having him kill one of them might be a titch too far though. and I like the idea of her seeing and then still trying to sneak out and find him but being unsuccessful so far. and I'll add that as soon as I write up his. I guess I won't bother with writing kestrel's stuff up yet since she doesn't yet exist XD
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:45 am

Ah, okay. Well, if you don't have a preference, let's have them be cannon fodder for later, then, since we need some. xD Alrighty, that's cool, too. And that sounds good - I like that, too.

Okie dokes. XD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:28 am

there's no character sheet for hawkpaw, but I put some guesses about them in sandpelt's sheet, if you wanna go look XD
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:49 am

Yeah, I haven't put his form up yet. I'm doing all my charries in order of age, because it's a compulsion, and I keep adding more characters, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have to move AAAALLLL the forms down manually if I came up with even MORE newbies... I've already had to do that once already, thank you very much. x'D
Oh my gosh, though, I laughed so hard at Sandpelt's sheet, he's so perfect X'D
Hawk's definitely quite a pawful, and has an extreme amount of energy. In addition, he's not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, but he's well-meaning and wouldn't purposely hurt a fly. I'll put his form from Perso here - I did start one for him there, though I didn't finish it. Alas, I didn't save the coding for that page (because it was Moon's), so it's gonna be a bit messy. Also, a note: The stats are on a scale from 1-5, unlike the 1-10 ratio I changed it to here. Also, the relations are different here - Swiftpaw's his brother from the same litter, Whitefrost is his older brother from another litter, his father was Ashfoot and his mother is Goldenleaf. He's also cousins with Wiseheart and Shellspots - I think his father's father was their father's brother, or some such. I can't remember exactly what I made it, but it's in Wise and Shell's relationship tracker, whatever it is. XD
Also, I never put his physical description down on that sheet, so here's his quickie front-page desc. from Perso instead: "Hawkpaw is a short-furred, pale golden-ginger mackerel tabby with an average build and a long tail. His eyes are golden-yellow."

✿ ~ Hawkpaw ~ ✿
Apprentice
0 years,7 months
Male

✿ ~ APPEARANCE ~ ✿

Previous Names: Hawkkit
Weight: 10.00 lbs.
Height: -Info here-
Body Length: -Info here-
Tail Length: -Info here-
Build & Features: -Body type, shape, etc.-
Coat: -Color, length, and texture-
Eyes: -Color, size, and shape-
Scars & Marks: -Any scars or other identifying markings-
Vocal Characteristics: [Voice actor Andrew Robinson]
✿ ~ ABILITIES ~ ✿

Element: Air
Skills: Prediction, Dampening
Proficiency: Hawkpaw's use of the Dampening skill is somewhat unique in that he is able to manipulate the air density within the pocket he is creating. Without the friction air normally creates, he can move incredibly fast within this pocket. He has great difficulty controlling his power at will, however; so far, the only time it will happen is during a spontaneous reaction, when he's paying close attention.
Strengths: Jumping, endurance, perseverance
Weaknesses: Not stealthy, difficulty focusing
Strength: Two; he's not the largest or the most muscular cat
Stamina: Five; he has the uncanny ability to persevere in even the most mundane of tasks for an extended period of time without tiring mentally or physically, though if the task is particularly physically strenuous, he has to take frequent breaks
Reflexes: Five; his power gives him incredible reflexes when he's concentrating; however, if he isn't paying attention, you could throw a ball of moss at him and he'd hardly flinch
Speed: Three; average speed
Agility: One; he can be extremely clumsy, tripping up over his own paws on occasion
Vision: -On scale of 1-5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent-
Smell: -On scale of 1-5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent-
Hearing: -On scale of 1-5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent-
Intuition: One; he can be naïve and quite dense at times
Intelligence: -On scale of 1-5, 1 being poor and 5 being excellent-
Self-Esteem: Three; average self-esteem
✿ ~ PERSONALITY ~ ✿

Personality Description: An almost overwhelmingly cheerful cat, Hawkpaw tends to be a bit... well, excitable. He often has what seems to be an endless store of energy, rarely seeming to tire (though he usually sleeps like a rock at night), and his attention span is less than admirable; he has difficulty maintaining focus, which makes training a chore for both mentor and apprentice (much more so for mentor), and he often loses track of what he was doing, where he was going, and why. This can be immensely frustrating for those around him, especially when he needs to be paying close attention to the task at hand. However, it hardly seems to bother the young tom - with his happy-go-lucky, go-with-the-flow attitude, he simply brushes off whatever mistakes he's made and carries on with a smile on his face, trying again as many times as need be to get the job done.
Friendly to a fault, Hawkpaw enjoys nothing more than being around others, whether they be close friends or simply other Clanmates. Eternally youthful in his demeanor, and with a childlike naivety, he believes that all cats, no matter their persona, are genuinely good at heart, and doesn't seem to notice when others dislike him or don't want to be around him. While his mannerisms are charming to some, they are grating to others, and this has the potential to prove to be a huge downside if he happens to get on the bad side of the wrong cat.
Dislikes: -Info here-
Quirks: He has an unfortunate habit of speaking more loudly than necessary a lot of the time, and doesn't even seem to realize when he's doing it.
Backstory: -Write about the character's past/history here-
✿ ~ RELATIONSHIPS ~ ✿

Mentor(s): Foxstar (retired), Moonfire
Apprentice(s): None
Current Friend(s): Spottedpaw, Adderpaw, Foxstar
Past Friend(s): None
Current Enemy(ies): None
Past Enemy(ies): None
Current Attraction(s): None
Past Attraction(s): None
Current Mate: None
Previous Mate(s): None
Child(ren): None
Grandchild(ren): None
Littermate(s): Swiftpaw, Dawnpaw (deceased)
Other Sibling(s): Yarrowkit (older brother, deceased), Coralkit (older sister, deceased)
Father: Cloudspot (deceased)
Paternal Uncle(s): Unknown
Paternal Aunt(s): Unknown
Paternal Grandparents: Unknown X Unknown
Mother: Dappleshine (deceased)
Maternal Uncle(s): None
Maternal Aunt(s): None
Maternal Grandparents: Unknown X Graymoon (deceased)
Nephew(s): None
Niece(s): None
Brother(s)-In-Law: None
Sister(s)-In-Law: None
Father(s)-In-Law: None
Mother(s)-In-Law: None
Cousin(s): Unknown
Other Relatives: None
✿ ~ MISCELLANEOUS ~ ✿

Favorite Food(s): -Info here-
Favorite Hangout(s): -Info here-
Favorite Season: Dry
Preferred Relationship Type: Unsure
Quote(s)/Motto(s): -Info here-
Theme Song(s): -Info here-
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:55 am

well, now I'm just finishing up the pups on my fluffums so they'll all be good to go. and I think I just need to read up in mistclan so I can get started there!
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 am

Okie dokes, sounds good~ OuO Were we gonna RP their meeting a couple/few weeks-ish ago, or just keep to the present and have her sneaking out?

EDIT: Just an FYI in case you already read up: I edited Akamai's segment in my first RP post at WotS - we hadn't yet decided that we were going to have skipped a week when I wrote it, so now it's canon and I am happy. XD

EDIT (again xD): I just remembered that I forgot to send you the WotS docs. I'll send you the links via a PM - Sou already has 'em, and on the off-chance that a random creeper comes along and reads this (I'm watching you, creepers Shifty), I don't want them getting ahold of it. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:43 am

derp derp derpity derp derp der-derp~

GUESS WHAT I GOT YESTERDAY!

NO WAIT

I'LL TELL YOU

it was a sewing machine
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 am

Bleh, sorry about last night - I got nervous while I was eating so it took me forever to work that out and finish eating and by the time I finished it was like 10:30 and time to start getting ready for bed (I've been going to sleep around midnight), and I figured you were probably gone besides. e_e'

THAT'S AWESOME THOUGH CONGRATS OUO
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GONNA MAKE?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 am

first? FIRST??

Idk honestly XD probably a pair of pants for my friend's cosplay. she's doing a villain from a popular anime and literally just wants a pair of grey elastic-waist pants.

after that? the sky's the limit!
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 am

Well, that should be easy enough, I would think, at least. xD In any case, you'll have to show me some of the stuff you make at some point OuO
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 am

oh, I can do that now! a lot of my stuff is up on instagram, unfortunately, but if I can figure out how to get it off I'll send it! it's all progress shots, all the actual cosplay pics are on the cosplay group page.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:16 am

so stuff's happening - Page 3 Xmlans
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 am

Ooh, that looks really good! I assume it's from a fandom, yeah? What character?
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 am

yes, it's from the manga/anime "InuYasha", and that's the title character's clothing. I did a lot of research and did my best to make it period-accurate, since much of the story is set in the warring states period, specifically, if I can recall, the 1490's. there's no elastic, buttons or etc on there, it's all just ties, and EVERY STITCH was done BY HAND...yknow, because no sewing machine. and also authenticity I guess.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 am

Oh, wow, that sounds like a ton of work. xD Well, it turned out really nice, and it's pretty neat that it's so authentic, yeah~ At least now you won't have to sew by hand anymore, unless you want to, lol.

EDIT: LOL Ari's relationship tracker, though. "Past Friends: Mom's tummy; Past Enemies: Mom's tummy" xD
Ah, Aquila and Eri don't really exist in this iteration - I decided to scrap that when Flame left and we started the second iteration, because I wasn't sure how to fit them in without anyone to roleplay them and figured trying to keep them as background characters wouldn't really work and would probably muddle things up, and killing them off wasn't something I wanted to put Aka and El through. xD Aka and El's father and mother were called Hae and Makala, respectively.
As for Kalake, we never assigned her any initiates, though she was assigned as a permanent helper to the Secondwolf. I was playing with calling Vasher's mate Kalika, and perhaps saying that he named Kalake after her, but I have no attachment to it and can change it if you don't like that idea. xD
Just to answer a few questions and such. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:56 am

oh, okay, I can fix that pretty easy. and thanks for the names, you mentioned them in what I read last night but I was not jumping down that rabbit hole again!

I like kalika: I might make her a short form with my characters to make sure she's super similar (but not identical) to her daughter.
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:12 am

Sure thing. Lol, I don't remember ever mentioning them by name in-RP, funnily enough.

Okie dokes. It's Greek for "rosebud" and is pronounced [KAH-lee-kuh]. Apparently it may also be Hindi in origin - I found this when I looked it up on one site, and it amused me greatly: "An epithet of the Hindu goddess Kali, destroyer of time, which is taken to mean "pertaining to time" as a derivative of kali, the feminine form of Sanskrit kala "time"."
So, in addition to Kali's name being Indonesian for "river; time", Kali is also the Hindu goddess that destroyed time... This may be the best coincidence ever. XD
But, seeing as we already have Kali, I think the Greek meaning fits better. xD
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:44 am

Ah, also, here's Aina's old form.
Also Kuren because I think I'm going to take over RPing him (he was one of Gem's characters), since he's based off of another character in a TV show. Think I'm gonna have him join the patrol, too.

☀️Aina

Senior Subordinate

[EYE-nuh]  |  Celtic  |  "Joy"
Female  |  5 yr. 5 mo.  |  62 lb.  |  Wingspan 19' 3"  |  Earth

Aina has psychometry - the ability to sense thoughts and memories imprinted on objects. She can't pick up every detail, and the memories fade with time, but strong impressions can last for many, many cycles.

Aina is of average size, slender and elegant, but with lean, hard muscles that make her stronger than she looks. Her pelt is primarily a soft, sandy brown, with grayish cream on her belly and throat, with the same color on her left front paw and up to her ankles. There's a darker brown patch crossing over her shoulders and halfway down her back, with a black arrowhead in the middle of the brown. The top of her tail is brown, the tip black. The lower half of her face is white, as well as above her eyes. She has a brown muzzle ridge, white eyespots, and brown ears with black edges. Her wings are brown with reddish golden flecks. The primary coverts are reddish brown, the same color tipped on her secondary coverts. The undersides are mostly cream with some red-gold flecks. The remiges are cream with a few faint gold bars on the primaries. Her eyes are burnt orange.

Spunky, clever, and innovative, Aina is not one to back down from a challenge. She takes pride in her abilities, though she isn't vain, and will not hesitate to speak out when something is bothering her. She's a friendly wolf, compassionate, but won't tolerate fools, bullies, or excessive bragging. She's quick-thinking and quick-talking, and good at making solid arguments. The few wolves she counts as good friends she's very loyal to.

Aina's parents are both deceased. Her sister, Venora (Veh-NOHR-uh), is an outsider. Aina hasn't made many friends within the pack - though she's sociable enough, due to her past she's not always one to talk about herself. She's friendly with Kohana, though Keala was her closest friend before the she-wolf was killed by the Dark-Hearts. She also has a somewhat peculiar relationship with Hotaka, as the male, only a pup when she arrived at the pack, was frequently bullied by the other young wolves. Intolerant of this behavior, she took it upon herself to stand as his protector, and watched after him, making sure he was cared for and not picked upon. As such, she knows of his frequent bouts of illness, and still urges him to seek help from the Seers when he's feeling sick.

Aina's parents were killed by the Dark-Hearts when she and Venora were about 6 moons old. After the incident, an older male - a friend of the family - took them under his wing and helped to raise them. But when he, too, was slaughtered by the Dark-Hearts, shortly after the two young she-wolves reached their second year, Aina and Venora were left alone again. Soon after, the two came across the pack, and Aina decided to join them, rather than endure the harsh life of a loner. Venora, however, didn't wish to give up her freedom, and remains as an outsider. She visits occasionally to see how her sister is getting along.

☀️ Kurēn

Senior Subordinate

[COO-ren]  |  Japanese  |  "Crane"
Male  |  7 yr. 1 mo.  |  67 lb.  |  Wingspan 20' 3"  |  Earth

When mortally wounded, Kurēn sinks into the ground, where he can remain for up to one hundred cycles as his wounds are healed. Depending on the severity of his wound, the time he spends underground can vary. In a pinch, Kurēn can scrape some dirt over a wound to heal it, though it takes quite a bit of time for the wound to heal and if the dirt is washed away before it heals the wound, any healing that took place will be reversed. If he's in water, he has to sink to the bottom before dying to be restored, and if he's in the sky he has to hit the ground without dying to get healed.

Kurēn is somewhat tall and lanky, with legs that are just a little bit too long for his body. His muscles are lean, borderline scrawny, though they're clearly strong and suited for travelling over long distances. With his long muzzle and oddly large ears, he's rather handsome, if in a rather unconventional way. Kurēn's eyes are light, sky blue. His pelt is a light taupe-brown, with darker streaks along his muzzle and flanks. He has a patch in between his shoulders that's more of a grey-brown, and the tip of his tail shares this colour. His lower jaw, chest and underbelly is a richer and much darker shade of brown than the rest of his pelt. His fur is unusually long and thick, giving the impression of a larger and more muscular wolf, though Kurēn is built more for quick blows than heavy hitting attacks. His fur is a bit on the unkempt side, making him look like he's just woken up pretty much all the time. His claws are a bit longer and more curved than normal, allowing for better traction. His wings are wide and long, like a crane's, and can carry him through the air for quite a long time. The feathers are a light grey colour, though the tips of his primaries are black-brown.

Kurēn is a rather smart and practical wolf, with strong morals and a good heart. Despite this, he tends to be a bit on the clueless side when it comes to current events, and as a result he sometimes blunders straight into things without understanding the complete situation. He often speaks with other wolves as if he expects them to understand what he's talking about, and sometimes rambles on for long periods of time before he can be stopped to explain. He's fairly protective when it comes to his friends and family, and often stands by their side through thick and thin. He's a very loyal wolf, though only to those he feels are noble and truthful in nature. He's very brave, almost ridiculously so, something that often serves to get him in trouble.

Kurēn was good friends with many of the wolves in the pack, growing up with them and spending most of his early life with several of them as his dear friends. Prior to his disappearance, he was especially good friends with Peyhote, and since his return from the dead they've resumed their friendly banter. He was also close friends with Kohana, Chayton, and Keala (whom he also had a crush on), but since returning to find Keala dead and Chayton a turncoat, he and Kohana have felt awkward toward each other. Even after all this time has passed, the fact that he wasn't present to fight alongside his packmates weighs heavy in his heart.

Kurēn was sent by the pack to investigate a group of loners who were stirring up trouble. When he left to report back, the loners caught him and cornered him in a fight, in which he killed their leader before his wounds caused his powers to kick in, and he sank into the earth. He'd been missing for over three cycles by the time he finally reappeared, and has only recently learned of the events that came to pass in his absence.

EDIT: Just realized the coding was a bit messed up (the code for italics is different for this site than it was on the WCF, for some reason) and the powers weren't showing up properly. Since I'm sure the coding did the same thing for your charries on the last page, I'll go edit that post in case you need that, too.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by GallifreyHanyou Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 pm

oh! yeah, that bit was missing, and it would help actually, I kind of had to remember what it was when I was filling out the forms.

also, everything should be updated now, and sorry for poofing, it was dinnertime :)
GallifreyHanyou
GallifreyHanyou
LADY IN REEEEEEEED
LADY IN REEEEEEEED

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfTrek Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Ah, okay, well I'm glad I noticed it xD

No problemo, though I'm gonna have to poof now unfortunately. xP I might be able to get back on in a bit and squeeze in another post, but I'm not sure.
WolfTrek
WolfTrek
WHAT IS A STAR TREK
WHAT IS A STAR TREK

Back to top Go down

Post by Koilada Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 pm

I've been out all day and night for the past two days
I'm psychologically exhausted end me now

PS, here's the Discord chat link